Our little lil world!

Lis Morris

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
I just thought you might all want to know that I've opened up a little test
world in Activeworlds. It's called Albtest, and is online at all times!
It's a bit teeny, and only allows 8 people at once, but hey, it's free- for
30 days, anyway!
It's very boring at present- at some point I'll build some interesting stuff
in there, promise!
--
Lis Morris,
A.G.C. Goddess of Shee,

Lis Morris

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98

Lis Morris wrote in message
<912703470.23591.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

Further to my previous post- I've added something pretty for the import site
and made it look nice, and now::: <fanfare>
everyone can build there! Totally different objects available from Mars,
too!

Brad Fermanich

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
Lis Morris wrote:

> Lis Morris wrote in message
> <912703470.23591.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...
> >I just thought you might all want to know that I've opened up a little test
> >world in Activeworlds. It's called Albtest, and is online at all times!
> >It's a bit teeny, and only allows 8 people at once, but hey, it's free- for
> >30 days, anyway!
> >It's very boring at present- at some point I'll build some interesting
> stuff
> >in there, promise!
> Further to my previous post- I've added something pretty for the import site
> and made it look nice, and now::: <fanfare>
> everyone can build there! Totally different objects available from Mars,
> too!

Nice....I couldnt find the http://objects.activeworlds.com/albtest list
of objects though :(

--

Brad.
EagerBevar Hunter of Sarcastica,

Morghana: Don't wear any cement kilts!
Emy S.:How come I've never said anything quotable?
Kristin: I have this terrible urge to get a sig as pointless as are my
posts. hmmm.

ICQ: 5690051

http://i.am/brf/

Brad Fermanich

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
Brad Fermanich wrote:

> Lis Morris wrote:
> >
> > Lis Morris wrote in message
> > <912703470.23591.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...
> > >I just thought you might all want to know that I've opened up a little test
> > >world in Activeworlds. It's called Albtest, and is online at all times!
> > >It's a bit teeny, and only allows 8 people at once, but hey, it's free- for
> > >30 days, anyway!
> > >It's very boring at present- at some point I'll build some interesting
> > stuff
> > >in there, promise!
> > Further to my previous post- I've added something pretty for the import site
> > and made it look nice, and now::: <fanfare>
> > everyone can build there! Totally different objects available from Mars,
> > too!
>
> Nice....I couldnt find the http://objects.activeworlds.com/albtest list
> of objects though :(

Oh....test worlds use Alphaworld's set - the one that is in "help". I
built a greenhouse with trees and flowers and stuff. I also noticed here
that tourists could build on land I had already claimed (encroachment
isnt enforced).

Dwang13

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
yeah!!!!

The one and only Dwang13.

Jcarrcwalk

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
>I just thought you might all want to know that I've opened up a little test
>world in Activeworlds. It's called Albtest, and is online at all times!
>It's a bit teeny, and only allows 8 people at once, but hey, it's free- for
>30 days, anyway!
>It's very boring at present- at some point I'll build some interesting stuff
>in there, promise!

Obviously I missed this active world stuff when AOL screwed me. Could some one
point me to it.

>Lis Morris,
>A.G.C. Goddess of Shee,
>Evil Potato Grower,
>Destroyer of Keyboards
>http://www.shee.demon.co.uk

I've noticed your sig goes through a process similar to what I do with my
norns, I allow them to breed up to 26, then have a "big crunch and naturally
select down to 12, and have a "big bang." I remember before you left your sig
was huge, then it got real small, and now, it's regrowing. So do only the
funniest/most informative sigs survive to consume bandwidth<g>?
Andrew Carroll [The one on assignment from Zorbonia]
I support ERFNB (Equal Rights For NewBies)!!!

Lis Morris

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98

Brad Fermanich wrote in message <36676E22.33EE@nospam_sltic.com>...

>Brad Fermanich wrote:
>>
>> Lis Morris wrote:
>> >
>> > Lis Morris wrote in message
>> > <912703470.23591.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...
>> > stuff
>> > Further to my previous post- I've added something pretty for the import
site
>> > and made it look nice, and now::: <fanfare>
>> > everyone can build there! Totally different objects available from
Mars,
>> > too!
>>
>> Nice....I couldnt find the http://objects.activeworlds.com/albtest list
>> of objects though :(
>>

>Oh....test worlds use Alphaworld's set - the one that is in "help". I
>built a greenhouse with trees and flowers and stuff. I also noticed here
>that tourists could build on land I had already claimed (encroachment
>isnt enforced).

Groan.... I'd better make a registry then... time to look in the help files
again! Argh!

Lis Morris

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
Found your greenhouse :-). It's really pretty.. Nicely in keeping with the
style, too!

Eater-of-small-furry-animals

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98

>I just thought you might all want to know that I've opened up a little test
>world in Activeworlds. It's called Albtest, and is online at all times!
>It's a bit teeny, and only allows 8 people at once, but hey, it's free- for
>30 days, anyway!
>It's very boring at present- at some point I'll build some interesting stuff
>in there, promise!

lass...you know your the babe...but what the bloody hell are you
talking about?

Dwang13

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
if you look thers a rosebush by the greenhouse just like in c1

Starcluster aka Suzy

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
I went into Albitest last nite.. It's coming along great Lis.. I love
it!! You do a great job!

Star

Harlander

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98

Lis Morris <Lis.M...@shee.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
912703470.23591.0...@news.demon.co.uk...

>I just thought you might all want to know that I've opened up a little test
>world in Activeworlds. It's called Albtest, and is online at all times!
>It's a bit teeny, and only allows 8 people at once, but hey, it's free- for
>30 days, anyway!
>It's very boring at present- at some point I'll build some interesting
stuff
>in there, promise!
It's beautiful... you kick ass Lis!

Indigo

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
Harlander wrote in message <74c59h$tc1$1...@newsreader1.core.theplanet.net>...
>It's beautiful... you kick [censor replacement options: butt, arse, rear]
Lis!

YEeeeeek!! There are children around here!!
Please choose an appropriate replacement from the censorer above. =)

Indigo

--
Don't flame. Period.
Half of the Brain Buddies and 4 of 4 of the NORN Command Staff

Harlander

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
Indigo <email...@nomailhere.net> wrote in message
74dlnh$n...@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com...

>Harlander wrote in message <74c59h$tc1$1...@newsreader1.core.theplanet.net>...
>>It's beautiful... you kick [censor replacement options: butt, arse, rear]
>Lis!
>YEeeeeek!! There are children around here!!
>Please choose an appropriate replacement from the censorer above. =)
Aw flippin' fooberil! Actually, 'arse' is an expletive too, in Britain...
Darn censorship to heck!