[C3] Screen Shots of Norns

1 view

Quantum Norn

Jun 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/22/99
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but in the screen shots that I've
seen, all there is, is a tan/brown norn. Does anyone have a screenshot with a
different color norn?

Just wondering

-----------
Quantum Norn
***Reserved: C2 Script #'s 12,100-12,200***
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

DC

Jun 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/23/99
No, but I have seen some with the old C2 bunny norns.

-Darcie

Bill B

Jun 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/23/99
Go to http://www.creatureslife.net/

This site is really nice, and it has a ton of screen shots...... You may
see some more of different Norns..
-Serp

Mandy

Jun 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/24/99

Wait a minute! Could this be Ping?! It says his name on a bunch of things and
it has the Silver Shee statue on it! Did I miss Ping Moving his site? Or is
this some sorta fake? Or Did he move it with no one knowing?

Sorry I like asking questions <g>

-Mandy
-Mandy's Creatures: http://welcome.to/mandys.creatures
-My ICQ is 37870748
-I Make Sure All the Newbies White Padded Rooms Are Ready. <g>
-Don't mind my bad spelling...it's hard to type with this straight jacket
on.<g>

Patrick Dixon

Jun 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/24/99
He been plugging it like mad in JRC.

On the solemn day 6/24/1999, Mandy <lasas...@aol.comma> gave us this
little tidbit of information in message
<19990624083430...@ng35.aol.com> on newsgroup
alt.games.creatures:

--

This has been another pointless post by me, PMN Breeder
*http://welcome.to/pmnbreeder