[OT] SETI@home

AntiNorn

Jun 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/18/99
For those of you who are already participating, the SETI@home people
have fixed many of the problems, and it's now safe to download new
blocks without worry of doing the same ones over and over..

There's also now a Creatures team...

If you are already participating, just go to the site and search for a
team named Creatures

If you've got no idea what I'm talking about, go here:
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/

Tortured Norns: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/2495/

RudeDog

Jun 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/18/99
Join now, Bibble!

RudeDog

>AntiNorn <anti...@usa.net> wrote in message

Mr_nStuff

Jun 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/18/99
Seek out new life... And bibblizations...

RudeDog <Isl...@rudedog.freeservers.com> wrote nStuff

Mr_nStuff

Jun 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/18/99
SETI is cool though...

What's the name of that NASA funded team that's looking for new fuels and
ways to travel through space?

I guess one of them prooved that he could move light faster than light. He
used two lazers side by side, put an obsticle infront of one lazer, and that
lazer ended up reaching it's destination faster than the other lazer..
Faster than light! Cool... Oh.

Jeff

Mr_nStuff <mr_n...@yahoo.com> wrote nStuff

Hkac

Jun 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/19/99
Cool! Thanks Antinorn. I've been hearing rumor and hearsay about this site for
many moons now, but never with enough info to find it.

Thanks again for the info.
- - - -
HC
The eternal lurker

SKisahsm

Jun 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/19/99
>From: anti...@usa.net (AntiNorn)

>Date: Fri, 18 June 1999

>For those of you who are already participating, the SETI@home people
>have fixed many of the problems, and it's now safe to download new
>blocks without worry of doing the same ones over and over..
>
>There's also now a Creatures team...
>
>If you are already participating, just go to the site and search for a
>team named Creatures
>
>If you've got no idea what I'm talking about, go here:
>http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
>

>Tortured Norns: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/2495/

Thanks Antinorn
For the link!