ATTN: All Norn Doll Wanters....(or whatever)

9 views
Skip to first unread message

Us4

unread,
Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97
to

I am creating a new group. The Norn Doll Wanters A Lotters. NDWAL. I
am the head tyrant, queen, president, and all-around ruler. All wishing
to join may. Our goal is this...to make all out subject lines mention
something about Norn Dolls in the hopes of sending out subliminal
messages to any Creatures creator who may be reading ::looking around
innocently:: mentioning no names, of course.

Flame
Head tyrant, queen, president, and all-around ruler of NDWAL
--
********************************************************
Family Address: papa bear/papaz bearz
saved anyway
Cataluna/Flame
Stinky
********************************************************
Pls remove 'nospam' when replying
********************************************************

lyz

unread,
Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97
to

I MADE a norn doll and it looks absolutely adorable, and i am willing to
make them for anyone who is a regular in the group. Yes, they would cost
a bit, since i have to pay to get the cloth, and the s&h, and the labor,
but they shouldn't be too bad

Lyz

--
Lyz

***
Welcome to my nightmare, I hope you'll have a good stay, my dear,
because you will be here until doomsday.
***
Check out my page at:
http://www.lyghtforce.com/ladyliz
***
Lyz:Rhia push food
Rhia:Rhia push David!
Lyz:David Duchovny?
Rhia:Rhia David yes!
Lyz:Rhia push no
Rhia:*pout*
Lyz:Lyz push David!
David:David push Lyz!
Lyz:Awwwright!!!! *grin*

ChrisD1

unread,
Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97
to

> All wishing
>to join may.

I want my own little norn to hug and squeeze and call George!

Shon
Chr...@aol.com
My creatures site: http://members.aol.com/chrisd1/shons/shons.html

DarkHero

unread,
Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97
to

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997 01:38:27 -0800, Us4 <bl...@gec.net> wrote:

>I am creating a new group. The Norn Doll Wanters A Lotters. NDWAL. I
>am the head tyrant, queen, president, and all-around ruler. All wishing
>to join may. Our goal is this...to make all out subject lines mention
>something about Norn Dolls in the hopes of sending out subliminal
>messages to any Creatures creator who may be reading ::looking around
>innocently:: mentioning no names, of course.
>
>Flame
>Head tyrant, queen, president, and all-around ruler of NDWAL
>--
>********************************************************
>Family Address: papa bear/papaz bearz
> saved anyway
> Cataluna/Flame
> Stinky
>********************************************************
> Pls remove 'nospam' when replying
>********************************************************


That will be one boring newsgroup, if all messages have to have Norn
Dolls in it. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz But I wish you luck.

DarkHero
To reply to me, remove D&D from my e-mail address

Us4

unread,
Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97
to

lyz wrote:
>
> I MADE a norn doll and it looks absolutely adorable, and i am willing to
> make them for anyone who is a regular in the group. Yes, they would cost
> a bit, since i have to pay to get the cloth, and the s&h, and the labor,
> but they shouldn't be too bad
>
> Lyz
>
> Us4 wrote:
> >
> > I am creating a new group. The Norn Doll Wanters A Lotters. NDWAL. I
> > am the head tyrant, queen, president, and all-around ruler. All wishing
> > to join may. Our goal is this...to make all out subject lines mention
> > something about Norn Dolls in the hopes of sending out subliminal
> > messages to any Creatures creator who may be reading ::looking around
> > innocently:: mentioning no names, of course.
> >
> > Flame
> > Head tyrant, queen, president, and all-around ruler of NDWAL

>
> --
> Lyz

Oooo hmmm..well no offense but do you have a scanner that u can scan a
good pic of the doll for me? Cuz I have a certain idea in mind of what
I'd want said doll to look like y'know? *grin*

Thanks for the offer tho...how much we talking here btw?

DEMO101

unread,
Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97
to

Toby....I hope you read that and passed it on to the guys at R&D

and I want a Grendel doll to prove they CAN be cute and cuddly too....but I
don't want the doll to excrete glycotoxin
-Das, The logical Athiest gamer

http://members.aol.com/DEMO101/index.html (it sux for now, but at least has
norn .GIF's, and I WILL learn html eventually)

Fierybird

unread,
Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97
to

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997 10:01:51 -0600, lyz <li...@airmail.net> wrote:

>I MADE a norn doll and it looks absolutely adorable, and i am willing to
>make them for anyone who is a regular in the group. Yes, they would cost
>a bit, since i have to pay to get the cloth, and the s&h, and the labor,
>but they shouldn't be too bad
>
>Lyz


thank you, lass. you have made my point for me. why complain to
cyberlife about somehting that we can do ourselves. with all the raw
talent running around here, we could pretty much do anything we want
to. and after i have taken over the government, i shall give you a
medal for your works.

Brad Fermanich

unread,
Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97
to

DEMO101 wrote:
> and I want a Grendel doll to prove they CAN be cute and cuddly too....but I
> don't want the doll to excrete glycotoxin
> -Das, The logical Athiest gamer

Lol...a grendel doll for me too, please...:)

--
Brad.

ICQ: 5690051

http://rw1.rworld.com/brf/index.htm

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS/M d-(++) s-:+ a C++$ !UC-(--) P? L--?>--- E--? W++>$ N++ o--? K--?
w+$ !O--->---- !M-- V+++$ PS+() !PE Y? PGP-? t+>+++ !5- !X(+) R+>+++$*
tv+ b++ DI++(++++)>$ !D----> G?>+ e++ h---- r+++ y++++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Ireland691

unread,
Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97
to

slink wrote:
>
> Yah - iron that baby flat and scan it right in. <giggle>
> Sorry, really. <giggle>

well, why dont you do that, and since it will be cooked, send it to me,
i need a pressed norn blouse :-)

slink

unread,
Dec 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/30/97
to

Yah - iron that baby flat and scan it right in. <giggle>
Sorry, really. <giggle>

Sandra -> http://www.netins.net/showcase/slink/
GEEK CODE Version 3.12: GS>AT !d(++)@ s:+ a+ C+++($) !U(C/H$) P(+)@
L E? W++ N++ o? K? w(++)@ O !M V(+) PS+() PE(++)@ Y+ PGP? t++@ 5? X?
R+ tv-- b++(++++)@ DI++++ D G e++++ h+(++)($) r+++ x+++

DJs Red 1

unread,
Dec 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/30/97
to

In article <34A76F...@gec.net>, Us4 <bl...@gec.net> writes:

>I am creating a new group. The Norn Doll Wanters A Lotters. NDWAL. I
am the
>head tyrant, queen, president, and all-around ruler. All wishing
to join
>may. Our goal is this...to make all out subject lines mention
something
>about Norn Dolls in the hopes of sending out subliminal
messages to any
>Creatures creator who may be reading ::looking around
innocently:: mentioning
>no names, of course.

Woo hoo! The NORN Collective asks to join the group! (And no, we won't
assimilate you guys)
Daljit ICQ 3206846

5 of 11: ::throws Spoon into transwarp::
Daljit: Why'd you do that?!?
5 of 11: Look Spoon
Spoon: ::grabs Slink and eats her, washing her down with wine for two::
5 of 11: Two birds with one stone.
Nornan: :O Run cannibal!

Indigo

unread,
Dec 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/30/97
to

DJs Red 1 wrote in message
<19971230060...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

>In article <34A76F...@gec.net>, Us4 <bl...@gec.net> writes:
>
>>I am creating a new group. {{snipperred}}

>Woo hoo! The NORN Collective asks to join the group! (And no, we won't
>assimilate you guys)

The Anti-Norn Bread Society would also like to join the group (and no, we
won't hold protests there<g>)

Indigo

--
"Breed, not bread!! Eat wheat, not norns!! Love 'em not loave 'em!!"
The Anti-Norn Bread Society - We keep your norns from turning into loaves.
Join Today! ;)

Us4

unread,
Dec 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/30/97
to

DJs Red 1 wrote:

>
> Woo hoo! The NORN Collective asks to join the group! (And no, we won't
> assimilate you guys)

> Daljit ICQ 3206846

Oh, suuuuuure I'll bet you say that to aaaaall the people you assimilate
lol

Yes you may join. You as the first member(s?) of the group get a
special prize...my gratefulness lol

Flame
Head tyrant, queen, president, and all-around ruler of NDWAL
Membership: 1 + 1 norn collective

DJs Red 1

unread,
Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97
to

In article <34A98A...@gec.net>, Us4 <bl...@gec.net> writes:

>Oh, suuuuuure I'll bet you say that to aaaaall the people you
>assimilate lol

LOL!

>Yes you may join. You as the first member(s?) of the group
>get a
>special prize...my gratefulness lol

Ooh how exciting! ;)
Daljit ICQ 3206846

5 of 11: ::throws Spoon into transwarp::
Daljit: Why'd you do that?!?
5 of 11: Look Spoon

Spoon: ::grabs Slink and eats her, washing her down with Wine for Two::

ChrisD1

unread,
Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97
to

>Yah - iron that baby flat and scan it right in. <giggle>
>Sorry, really. <giggle>
>
>Sandra -> http://www.netins.net/showcase/slink/

Sandra has been in the hootch again!

ChrisD1

unread,
Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97
to

>and I want a Grendel doll to prove they CAN be cute and cuddly too....but I
>don't want the doll to excrete glycotoxin
> -Das, The logical Athiest gamer

I can see it now green goo flowing from the pores of the material! =)

DEMO101

unread,
Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97
to

hmm......maybe the grendel could have leather skin.....I'll hafta set mumsy to
work on it.....I tried making a puppet once in drama a week or 2 ago and ended
up with a decorated pez dispenser....
noooo...wait.......me grandma should work....my mom only crochets.......and
barely that

-Das, The logical Athiest gamer

http://members.aol.com/DEMO101/index.html (it sux for now, but at least has

slink

unread,
Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97
to

On 31 Dec 1997 04:20:00 GMT, chr...@aol.com (ChrisD1) wrote:

>>Yah - iron that baby flat and scan it right in. <giggle>
>>Sorry, really. <giggle>
>>
>>Sandra -> http://www.netins.net/showcase/slink/
>
>Sandra has been in the hootch again!
>

<grin> Collected my New Year's toast early from a friend.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages