<Bibble> A bunch of stuff...

1 view

Daljit of NORN

Sep 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/7/98
If you've actually opened this post, I'll assume you're remotely interested
in this and promptly commit you to the NORN Mental hospital run by
CindyPsych.

OK, here goes...

1) As you've probably noticed, I haven't been around here lately. (And
if you didn't notice, I must question my significance in the universe. <G>)
So here is the Official and Actual reasons for this:
A) Official: SHOCKING NEWS! The Imperious Leader has retired! He
has passed the title of Imperious Leader on to me, Daljit of NORN. I must
fill my gap in the Command Staff and do other administrative things, such as
tour the NORN holdings on other planets and as such will not have time to
check this newsgroup regularly. Fear not, I will check in with the Earth
Regional Director, Anthony, who recently was elevated to Command Staff rank.
Farewell, twisted newsgroup, I'll try and make it back at least once a week.
:)
B) Actual: Due to college and associated things like having to take
4 separate, but equally evil chem classes, I'm not gonna be around that much
anyway, except for maybe weekends and holidays. I'll try and make it back
about once a week where I can add my own brand of insanity to the newsgroup
(Daljit brand Insanity™, guaranteed to institutionalize, or your money
back!).
2) I'll try and keep my website updated. It'll probably be bi-weekly at
first, until I work out a good way to manage my time.
3) An odd and unexpected side effect of the whole college thing is that I
was actually able to make progress with NORN Trek: First Contact. After
careful studies, I've found that this newsgroup is a temporal black hole,
that sucks all free time into it not allowing you to do anything else.
Cool, no? :)
A) I've decided to announce a rip off of the EAP, err ::cough:: um...
a similar program in now way shape or form related to the EAP called the ERP
(Early Readers Program). <G> Basically, if you are the impatient type, and
are hooked on the norn/creatures fiction that abounds here, you can e-mail
me and ask for an advance copy of what I've written so far. For further
details, e-mail me at djsred(at)mindspring.com.
4) Briefly, here is the Command Staff stuff:
Nornan (1 of 4), Sandy (2 of 4), Anthony (3 of 4), Indigo (4 of
4)
5) I assimilated someone a while back and I kinda forgot to tell anyone
(including the rest of the NORN) about her. <G> She doesn't have a title
yet, but it's being worked on by a crack team of NORN drones that had
nothing better to do. She doesn't really post to the ng, so I doubt that
any of you care, but she's a good friend via ICQ. <G again> NORN members:
Expect her ICQ via contact transfer on ICQ shortly.
7) Tonia Blair was also assimilated. Her title is Knower of Trivial
Knowledge.
6) Requests for new assimilations are temporarily suspended while I
change some stuff on the page, including the requirements for assimilation.
Side note: Over 20 members now. Who'd have thought me and Katie's
bickering could have lead to this?! ::shrug:: I think I still have that
bickering on file too. Hmmm....

Other misc.. bibble:
1) C2 is really cool, but the idea of Norns threatening my life is a bit
too much for me. (re: "Nornan II eat Daljit.")
2) I was very much amused that the first norn I hatched in C2 happened to
be the C2 equivalent of a Nornan type Norn. (i.e.: white hair with the
curl, etc.)
3) I'm still addicted to Starcraft. HELP!
4) "Nornan II hit weather."
5) Powerups annoy me.
6) Everyone should stay far away from Nornan II. Both C1 Nornan and
Converted C1 Nornan agree.
7) <plug>NORN Trek: First Contact coming soon!</plug>
8) <plug>NORN Trek: The Wrath of GBoss coming not so soon!</plug>
9) At this point I'm just killing time till I get to number 10.
10) If you've read this far, there's something seriously wrong with you.
11) You're at #11? You're worse than the even more screwed up Ping! ;)
12) OK, I think I've covered everything, but if I've forgotten someone,
please let me know via ICQ or e-mail. If I've forgotten something, I'll
eventually remember and then I'll post again and waste more of your time,
thereby contributing to the temporal black hole that this ng is. :)
13) Note the new and improved sig.
14) Nornan II is the anti-Shee. That, or I haven't gotten the hang of C2
yet.

--
Daljit of NORN (1 of 1): The Imperious Leader
"We sacrifice Navens/Naven Boys! (but not Naven Norns)"

The NORN are members of the NDWAL and the SPCG.

Nornan II: Nornan II eat Daljit. Nornan II hit weather.
Daljit: =8-O Run!

This spot is a memorial to:
------------------------------------
Steerpike, Karma, CindyPsych and my old style sigs.

Command Staff:
-----------------------
Goddess of the MacNORN branch and Chief Financial Advisor: Sandy
Military/Strategic Advisor and Earth Regional Director: Anthony
Head of Rights for Norns Department (formerly RfNS): Indigo

Head of Covert Operations and Director of Reckless Abandon: DAL
NORN Maintenance Director: Shon
Head of General Weirdness and Mass Confusion: Spoon
Doctor of NORN Psychology: CindyPsych
Maintainer of the Karmic Shield: Karma
Director of Dangerously Bored Drones: Alyssa
Head of Software and General Research: Kinnison
Queen of OOPS and Head of Website Security: Dee
Currently Title-less: Dorothy
Creator and Maintainer of the COB Wing: Bibble
Director of System Failures: Matt
NORN Liaison to Programs of Artificial Intelligence on the Web: Emy
Secret Agent of the NORN: Spinne
Half of the "Brain Buddies"/Director of psychotic cobbing: Mannkind
NORN Regional Pyromania Director: Das
Defender of the NORN: Tammy
Knower of Trivial Knowledge: Tonia

Tammy Herman

Sep 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/7/98

Daljit of NORN wrote:

> If you've actually opened this post, I'll assume you're remotely interested
> in this and promptly commit you to the NORN Mental hospital run by
> CindyPsych.

Oooh! Commit me, I wanna go to a mental hospital! <G>

> OK, here goes...

Here goes what?

> 1) As you've probably noticed, I haven't been around here lately. (And
> if you didn't notice, I must question my significance in the universe. <G>)
> So here is the Official and Actual reasons for this:

Question away. <EG>

> A) Official: SHOCKING NEWS! The Imperious Leader has retired! He
> has passed the title of Imperious Leader on to me, Daljit of NORN. I must
> fill my gap in the Command Staff and do other administrative things, such as
> tour the NORN holdings on other planets and as such will not have time to
> check this newsgroup regularly. Fear not, I will check in with the Earth
> Regional Director, Anthony, who recently was elevated to Command Staff rank.
> Farewell, twisted newsgroup, I'll try and make it back at least once a week.
> :)

::blank look::

> B) Actual: Due to college and associated things like having to take
> 4 separate, but equally evil chem classes, I'm not gonna be around that much
> anyway, except for maybe weekends and holidays. I'll try and make it back
> about once a week where I can add my own brand of insanity to the newsgroup
> (Daljit brand Insanity™, guaranteed to institutionalize, or your money
> back!).

Has your head imploded yet again?

> 2) I'll try and keep my website updated. It'll probably be bi-weekly at
> first, until I work out a good way to manage my time.

Disorganization is the best way. So is rushing and doing stuff at the last
minute. <EG>

> 3) An odd and unexpected side effect of the whole college thing is that I
> was actually able to make progress with NORN Trek: First Contact. After
> careful studies, I've found that this newsgroup is a temporal black hole,
> that sucks all free time into it not allowing you to do anything else.
> Cool, no? :)

Cool! ::grins insanely::

> A) I've decided to announce a rip off of the EAP, err ::cough:: um...
> a similar program in now way shape or form related to the EAP called the ERP
> (Early Readers Program). <G> Basically, if you are the impatient type, and
> are hooked on the norn/creatures fiction that abounds here, you can e-mail
> me and ask for an advance copy of what I've written so far. For further
> details, e-mail me at djsred(at)mindspring.com.

No comments here. :-)

> 4) Briefly, here is the Command Staff stuff:
> Nornan (1 of 4), Sandy (2 of 4), Anthony (3 of 4), Indigo (4 of
> 4)

Got it, now I think I'll remember it now. :-D

> 5) I assimilated someone a while back and I kinda forgot to tell anyone
> (including the rest of the NORN) about her. <G> She doesn't have a title
> yet, but it's being worked on by a crack team of NORN drones that had
> nothing better to do. She doesn't really post to the ng, so I doubt that
> any of you care, but she's a good friend via ICQ. <G again> NORN members:
> Expect her ICQ via contact transfer on ICQ shortly.

Who? What? When on ICQ?

#7 *before* #6? Hehehehe....

I'm in the newest group of assimilations, too.

> Other misc.. bibble:
> 1) C2 is really cool, but the idea of Norns threatening my life is a bit
> too much for me. (re: "Nornan II eat Daljit.")

Mine say that too. "Gabby eat Tammy" and Gabby would if she could... :-\

> 2) I was very much amused that the first norn I hatched in C2 happened to
> be the C2 equivalent of a Nornan type Norn. (i.e.: white hair with the
> curl, etc.)

Cute lil' nornies, eh?

> 3) I'm still addicted to Starcraft. HELP!

::blank look:: what's Starcraft?

> 4) "Nornan II hit weather."

Mine say that as well. <EG>

> 5) Powerups annoy me.

Only when you can't find them. :(

> 6) Everyone should stay far away from Nornan II. Both C1 Nornan and
> Converted C1 Nornan agree.

I agree too!

> 7) <plug>NORN Trek: First Contact coming soon!</plug>
> 8) <plug>NORN Trek: The Wrath of GBoss coming not so soon!</plug>

;-D

> 9) At this point I'm just killing time till I get to number 10.

No kidding! :-P

> 10) If you've read this far, there's something seriously wrong with you.

I know... I've been meaning to go back to the ward, but....... ;-D

> 11) You're at #11? You're worse than the even more screwed up Ping! ;)

Hehehe...

> 12) OK, I think I've covered everything, but if I've forgotten someone,
> please let me know via ICQ or e-mail. If I've forgotten something, I'll
> eventually remember and then I'll post again and waste more of your time,
> thereby contributing to the temporal black hole that this ng is. :)

Cool!! Time is meaningless, anyway... <EG>

> 13) Note the new and improved sig.

Sig? What sig? ::giggles insanely::

> 14) Nornan II is the anti-Shee. That, or I haven't gotten the hang of C2
> yet.

All of the above, Daljit. <G>

Oh! THAT sig! :-)

--
Tammy, the Defender of The NORN

cactu...@mindspring.com

http://www.mindspring.com/~cactuskids/Creatures.html

"Qoy jIH? vang Qip!"

Remove OUCH to reply by E-mail. <g>

"SteerPike: AntiNorn is a mirror...
SteerPike: look at yourselves...
SteerPike: hehehe
AntiNorn: They're scared to look SP
SteerPike: No kidding... and with good reason"
--SteerPike and AntiNorn in ICE. [Sorry, guys! ;)]

"I'm dead and my head was amputated by my norns..." --ZEUS

"TAMMY!! YOU FREAK!" --Anonymous (Hahaha!) <EG>

pItlh! SoH leS DaH!

LazerKat

Sep 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/7/98
>Mine say that as well.

When my norn Adam is alone he'll say Adam eat Adam, Adam hit Adam, Adam push
Adam, Adam stop Adam, and Adam run Adam. It's funny seeing him try to run from
himself...
--」@z�ョKェ�
It's the new package for Instant Water! And just think! All you have to do
is.... ADD WATER!!

ICQ #11855478

Frank G. Neves

Sep 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/7/98
LazerKat wrote:

> >Mine say that as well.

They want to eat everything too, but they won't eat food.
I've heard, "Jojo eat Daddy", "Jojo eat computer", etc.

Frank
Up and Running again, thanks to Steerpike

Frank G. Neves, R.Hy "Credo Quia Absurdum"
Discl: No wife, no horse, no moustache Immanetize the Eschaton

Das

Sep 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/7/98
"Daljit of NORN" <Imperiou...@NORN.Collective.com> wrote:

whoo hoo!! I'l quote the WHOLE post!!! <g>

>If you've actually opened this post, I'll assume you're remotely interested
>in this and promptly commit you to the NORN Mental hospital run by
>CindyPsych.

mental? possibly. bored? quite....grah..school tomorrow...

>OK, here goes...
>
>1) As you've probably noticed, I haven't been around here lately. (And
>if you didn't notice, I must question my significance in the universe. <G>)
>So here is the Official and Actual reasons for this:

3 words: bags of pez. :)

> A) Official: SHOCKING NEWS! The Imperious Leader has retired! He
>has passed the title of Imperious Leader on to me, Daljit of NORN. I must
>fill my gap in the Command Staff and do other administrative things, such as
>tour the NORN holdings on other planets and as such will not have time to
>check this newsgroup regularly. Fear not, I will check in with the Earth
>Regional Director, Anthony, who recently was elevated to Command Staff rank.
>Farewell, twisted newsgroup, I'll try and make it back at least once a week.
>:)

noooo!!! come back to uussss!!!! *begins his chanting of "one of
us"*

> B) Actual: Due to college and associated things like having to take
>4 separate, but equally evil chem classes, I'm not gonna be around that much
>anyway, except for maybe weekends and holidays. I'll try and make it back
>about once a week where I can add my own brand of insanity to the newsgroup
>(Daljit brand Insanity™, guaranteed to institutionalize, or your money
>back!).

hmm...can it do everything the CDN can? :)

>2) I'll try and keep my website updated. It'll probably be bi-weekly at
>first, until I work out a good way to manage my time.

in other words, you'll procrastinate almost as much as I do, except
you eventually DO end up doing it ;p

>3) An odd and unexpected side effect of the whole college thing is that I
>was actually able to make progress with NORN Trek: First Contact. After
>careful studies, I've found that this newsgroup is a temporal black hole,
>that sucks all free time into it not allowing you to do anything else.
>Cool, no? :)

come now, I can read most of the ng, and still have nothing to do :)

> A) I've decided to announce a rip off of the EAP, err ::cough:: um...
>a similar program in now way shape or form related to the EAP called the ERP
>(Early Readers Program). <G> Basically, if you are the impatient type, and
>are hooked on the norn/creatures fiction that abounds here, you can e-mail
>me and ask for an advance copy of what I've written so far. For further
>details, e-mail me at djsred(at)mindspring.com.

*staresblankly* although I've found I don't have much patience while
reading ;p

>4) Briefly, here is the Command Staff stuff:
> Nornan (1 of 4), Sandy (2 of 4), Anthony (3 of 4), Indigo (4 of
>4)

I agree.

>5) I assimilated someone a while back and I kinda forgot to tell anyone
>(including the rest of the NORN) about her. <G> She doesn't have a title
>yet, but it's being worked on by a crack team of NORN drones that had
>nothing better to do. She doesn't really post to the ng, so I doubt that
>any of you care, but she's a good friend via ICQ. <G again> NORN members:
>Expect her ICQ via contact transfer on ICQ shortly.

so shall we jsut adress her as "her" for now? :)

>7) Tonia Blair was also assimilated. Her title is Knower of Trivial
>Knowledge.

Aooga!! Jeopardy!!!

>6) Requests for new assimilations are temporarily suspended while I
>change some stuff on the page, including the requirements for assimilation.
> Side note: Over 20 members now. Who'd have thought me and Katie's
>bickering could have lead to this?! ::shrug:: I think I still have that
>bickering on file too. Hmmm....

hmm...can I submit my 6 cats for assimilation? :)

>Other misc.. bibble:
>1) C2 is really cool, but the idea of Norns threatening my life is a bit
>too much for me. (re: "Nornan II eat Daljit.")

hmm....try giving him some weatherto munch on, I've heard "Almeepy eat
weader" a few times more than I'd care to....

>2) I was very much amused that the first norn I hatched in C2 happened to
>be the C2 equivalent of a Nornan type Norn. (i.e.: white hair with the
>curl, etc.)

as amused as I was when my norn died within 10 minutes? oooh, yes,
laugh riot...

>3) I'm still addicted to Starcraft. HELP!

Power Overwhelming. :) I'll have to get in there and beat it outta
ya'.....I'm a master at Paintball, and decent at bunker command and
the regular game :)

>4) "Nornan II hit weather."

"Amazing i boop, eat bibble"

>5) Powerups annoy me.

aye, that's what Mannkind is for :)

>6) Everyone should stay far away from Nornan II. Both C1 Nornan and
>Converted C1 Nornan agree.

*cracks knuckles* gimme 5 minutes alone in a room with 'im, I'll
straighten that boy out aiight ;p

>7) <plug>NORN Trek: First Contact coming soon!</plug>

aooga!!

>8) <plug>NORN Trek: The Wrath of GBoss coming not so soon!</plug>

*snicker* no comment :)

>9) At this point I'm just killing time till I get to number 10.

I want a pony.

>10) If you've read this far, there's something seriously wrong with you.

boredom?

>11) You're at #11? You're worse than the even more screwed up Ping! ;)

I also want a cookie.

>12) OK, I think I've covered everything, but if I've forgotten someone,
>please let me know via ICQ or e-mail. If I've forgotten something, I'll
>eventually remember and then I'll post again and waste more of your time,
>thereby contributing to the temporal black hole that this ng is. :)

I agree.

>13) Note the new and improved sig.

yes, that "das" part is a great improvement :)

>14) Nornan II is the anti-Shee. That, or I haven't gotten the hang of C2
>yet.

give him some defribilant, the all-purpose norn cleaner.

>Daljit of NORN (1 of 1): The Imperious Leader

Another thought revoking message from your friendly neighborhood spider...

er.....wait...that's Peter Parker.....oh well, here's something from

Das (pronounced DOS) of NORN

other aliases: Das le' `chaz, MechaDas, Das_Albia, SM-Angel-Das, Das chaq',Admiral Meepy, DEMO101 (groan)
annoying petnames: Dassypooh, Dassy, Dassie, DoilyDude, Dassydoodle, <insert another annoying name here>

Admiral Meepy of the Weeble Pirating organization

regional Pyromania director within NORN collective
"bringing new ways to set objects aflame"

UIN:6920984
http://members.aol.com/DEMO101/Albia.html
Albia Express, proud home of the Ma G saga:)

Master of the sacred Hiss and Bite Technique

To reply remove binky

"at base, science is no more than an investigation
miracle we can never explain, and art is an interpetation
of that miracle" -Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronciles

"A woman can pour hot wax on her legs and rip out the
hair but still be afraid of a spider" -Jerry Seinfeld, Sein Language

"Why be positive when being negative is so much easier?" -Das (hey, that's ME!!)

"And here's what <insert name> sez, with a mouth full of PEZ!" - Jason Westman :)

"If ignorance is bliss, then humans are the chosn ones" - another one o' mine

"lol" - anyone who's ever been within 20 feet of a computer (or a mac <G>)

"where's my pants?" - anyone that's been through college

"if ignorance is bliss then maybe humans are the holy ones" - another one from my thought vaults

"Been around the world and I found only stupid people are breeding" - Harvey Danger

"Never eat anything bigger than your head" - Max Jerome

"I refuse be quoted in a Sig" - AntiNorn

"Stupid people are a drag on society. Intelligent people should rule the world. All idiots
should be forced into hard physical labor or be executed, while Intelligence supervises to make sure
they're doing it correctly. Welcome to the economics." - Book of Das, Chapter 4, Section 1

"32 bit performance, as opposed to 32 emulated on 16 bit platform, for an 8 bit patch,based on a 4 bit processor, built by a 2 bit company, who cant stand for 1 bit of competition." - Jason Moran, aka Tetsyck, comparing WinNT and Win95/98

"The new and improved CDN, it makes your blackers black, your whiters white, costs less, has a great taste AND is less filling, it slices, it dices, it Catches fish! That's right, it's the Creatures Developers Network!!" - those genuises at MindScape's marketing ;p

note: I neither know nor care about any typo I amke, please do nto bother me about thme.

Daljit of NORN

Sep 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/7/98
Das wrote in message <35f43fc9...@news.mindspring.com>...

>"Daljit of NORN" <Imperiou...@NORN.Collective.com> wrote:
>
>whoo hoo!! I'l quote the WHOLE post!!! <g>

Oh boy! <G>

>mental? possibly. bored? quite....grah..school tomorrow...

I started a week ago.

>3 words: bags of pez. :)

Mmmmm Pez...

>noooo!!! come back to uussss!!!! *begins his chanting of "one of
>us"*

LOL!

>hmm...can it do everything the CDN can? :)

That and more! :)

>in other words, you'll procrastinate almost as much as I do, except
>you eventually DO end up doing it ;p

Basically, yes.

>come now, I can read most of the ng, and still have nothing to do :)

::backs away:: ;)

>*staresblankly* although I've found I don't have much patience while
>reading ;p

Yes.

>so shall we jsut adress her as "her" for now? :)

<G> Yes.

>hmm...can I submit my 6 cats for assimilation? :)

:O

>>3) I'm still addicted to Starcraft. HELP!
>
>Power Overwhelming. :) I'll have to get in there and beat it outta
>ya'.....I'm a master at Paintball, and decent at bunker command and
>the regular game :)

Archon is amazing. The Protoss are amazing. Did you know 5 of 11 is a
Protoss? "Carrier has arrived." The sound of those interceptors launching
is great! :)

>>5) Powerups annoy me.
>
>aye, that's what Mannkind is for :)

Yes!

>>8) <plug>NORN Trek: The Wrath of GBoss coming not so soon!</plug>
>
>*snicker* no comment :)

<G>

--

Daljit of NORN (1 of 1): The Imperious Leader

Das

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
"Daljit of NORN" <Imperiou...@NORN.Collective.com> wrote:

>I started a week ago.

hehehe, well, the hicks couldn't finish the new schools in time, so
whoo hoo!!

>>3 words: bags of pez. :)
>

>Mmmmm Pez...

my thoughts exactly, I make it a hbait now to always have at least 3
packs of pez handy, not to mention a backpack with around 70 boxs of
candy cigarettes (and yes, I know it's boxes, but for some reason
Agent went wacky and decided that everything I type will over-write
whatever was supposed to go behind...)

>>hmm...can it do everything the CDN can? :)
>

>That and more! :)

WHOA!!! you DID see the CDN thread didn't you? :)

>>in other words, you'll procrastinate almost as much as I do, except
>>you eventually DO end up doing it ;p
>

>Basically, yes.

*stretches* yeah, I'l think up a good response for this later ;p

>>>3) I'm still addicted to Starcraft. HELP!
>>
>>Power Overwhelming. :) I'll have to get in there and beat it outta
>>ya'.....I'm a master at Paintball, and decent at bunker command and
>>the regular game :)
>

>Archon is amazing. The Protoss are amazing. Did you know 5 of 11 is a
>Protoss? "Carrier has arrived." The sound of those interceptors launching
>is great! :)

hehehe, did you ever notice shee look like protoss in tribal get-up?
oh, and I used to only play protoss, then I got better, and use faster
units, protoss marines, goliaths, tanks, wraiths, ghosts (nuke,
BOOOOM!!!!), science vessel, wow...and zerg defilers and mutas are
great, and mutas and zergling aren't that bad either, protoss are just
too bloody expensive and slow, but they're great in high-resource
battles :)

>>>8) <plug>NORN Trek: The Wrath of GBoss coming not so soon!</plug>
>>
>>*snicker* no comment :)
>

><G>

I want a pony. :)

Angel Rivera

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
Das <retrob...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
35f4bb41...@news.mindspring.com...

>my thoughts exactly, I make it a hbait now to always have at least 3
>packs of pez handy, not to mention a backpack with around 70 boxs of
>candy cigarettes (and yes, I know it's boxes, but for some reason
>Agent went wacky and decided that everything I type will over-write
>whatever was supposed to go behind...)

Try pressing "Insert" again.

=> -----!
--
"I recognize worse ignorance than my own when I see it."
--LummoxJR

No more spamblocks, send me all the passion you want... ICQUIN: 1936556
http://welcome.to/alt.binaries.games.creatures - Visit the abgc archive.

Das

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
"Angel Rivera" <realv...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>Das <retrob...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>35f4bb41...@news.mindspring.com...
>>my thoughts exactly, I make it a hbait now to always have at least 3
>>packs of pez handy, not to mention a backpack with around 70 boxs of
>>candy cigarettes (and yes, I know it's boxes, but for some reason
>>Agent went wacky and decided that everything I type will over-write
>>whatever was supposed to go behind...)
>
>Try pressing "Insert" again.

*shakes head* nope, it's something in the program, everything else is
just fine, even my signature editing window within.....grah....

>=> -----!
>--
>"I recognize worse ignorance than my own when I see it."
> --LummoxJR
>
>No more spamblocks, send me all the passion you want... ICQUIN: 1936556
>http://welcome.to/alt.binaries.games.creatures - Visit the abgc archive.

Antonia Blair

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98

Das wrote in message <35f43fc9...@news.mindspring.com>...

>>7) Tonia Blair was also assimilated. Her title is Knower of Trivial
>>Knowledge.
>
>Aooga!! Jeopardy!!!

LOL! ::stares yelling out random trivial facts for no apparent reason::

Did you know that Americans drink 6 gallons of Kool-aid every second??
Did you know that David Duchovney never thought the X-Files would make it
past it's first year?
Did you know that Galileo went blind towards the end of his life?
Did you know that Ally McBeal was going to appear on the Simpsons, but the
producer hated the idea from the start?
Did you know that I have too much free time??? ;-)

Tonia

~~~~~~~~
Come visit Tonia's Treehouse!
www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Chasm/6016,

"God, I pity me."--Phoney Bone
"How dare he mock my crying!"--Nynaeve
"Bananas... They aren't just for eating anymore!"
"Whining is futile."
"If ignorance is bliss, why is being an idiot
considered unwanted?"

Tonia the One and Only Banana Girl
Also Weirdo at the Crow's Nest
Awrizht. Qho twished my khys?