Hello fellow CC members

Mysterics

May 7, 2015, 5:10:22 PM5/7/15
I just joined alt.game.creatures and noticed this place is really rather quiet, so I'm giving a shoutout to anyone still lurking here. :D
Message has been deleted

nyat...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2015, 3:50:43 AM8/5/15
On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 5:10:22 PM UTC-4, Mysterics wrote:
> I just joined alt.game.creatures and noticed this place is really rather quiet, so I'm giving a shoutout to anyone still lurking here. :D

Hm, I'm a tad late, but hello from a (very) vintage lurker! :)

magmameister

Dec 14, 2015, 7:10:37 PM12/14/15
On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 10:10:22 PM UTC+1, Mysterics wrote:
> I just joined alt.game.creatures and noticed this place is really rather quiet, so I'm giving a shoutout to anyone still lurking here. :D

Very late to the party but hello there!! I've only very recently joined too :P

Quinn Shumaker

Feb 6, 2017, 6:40:29 PM2/6/17
On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 5:10:22 PM UTC-4, Mysterics wrote:
> I just joined alt.game.creatures and noticed this place is really rather quiet, so I'm giving a shoutout to anyone still lurking here. :D

Haven't checked this place in months... made my heart flutter to see some new life! :)
Message has been deleted

Doringo

Feb 14, 2017, 6:31:33 PM2/14/17
On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 10:10:22 PM UTC+1, Mysterics wrote:
> I just joined alt.game.creatures and noticed this place is really rather quiet, so I'm giving a shoutout to anyone still lurking here. :D

Heya, didn't expect to see you here! Though seeing as this is posted 2015, maybe it is a little bit outdated compared to the time I started seeing you in the IRC, lol.

eemvry...@gmail.com

May 11, 2017, 5:29:02 AM5/11/17
Oh wow I posted? I completely forgot. I also locked myself out of my Mysterics account a long time ago :P