[website] Library Albia open for business.

,,,^..^,,,

Apr 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/16/98

Well, I decided that I had enough stories so far to make a decent
'grand opening', and so here goes nothing. ;) It's a bit of a corny
title for the page, but I was at a loss for anything better. ;) So
far I've got stories by:

Jessie (Ma G's Saga parts 1-8)
Lis Morris (A Switch in Time)
Mike Davisson (The Incredible Norn, The Genie and the Norn, the
Grendel's Wish and The Dead Hand)
Slink (Soap Opera)

So if you guys were looking for these stories because you had missed a
part or had missed any altogether, please stop by and catch up. And
as always, I'm always taking story submissions, please send them to:

brand...@innocent.com

I know there's not much there now, but hopefully business'll pick up
soon. ;) You'll find the URL at the bottom, in my signature. Hope
you like it.
___
_.-| | |\__/,| (`\ GataNegra
{ | | |o o |__ _) ) brand...@innocent.com
.|___| _.( T ) ` / www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/7349/
.--'-`-. _((_ `^--' /_< \
.+|______|__.-||__)`-'(((/ (((/

"You know a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down." "Not if you're diabetic."

RudeDog

Apr 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/16/98

,,,^..^,,, wrote in message <3535a298...@newshost.cc.utexas.edu>...

>Well, I decided that I had enough stories so far to make a decent
>'grand opening', and so here goes nothing. ;) It's a bit of a corny
>title for the page, but I was at a loss for anything better. ;) So
>far I've got stories by:
>
>Jessie (Ma G's Saga parts 1-8)
>Lis Morris (A Switch in Time)
>Mike Davisson (The Incredible Norn, The Genie and the Norn, the
>Grendel's Wish and The Dead Hand)
>Slink (Soap Opera)
>
>So if you guys were looking for these stories because you had missed a
>part or had missed any altogether, please stop by and catch up. And
>as always, I'm always taking story submissions, please send them to:
>
>brand...@innocent.com
>
>I know there's not much there now, but hopefully business'll pick up
>soon. ;) You'll find the URL at the bottom, in my signature. Hope
>you like it.

I like it! :-) Keep up the good work. :Does the norn (I'm not worthy) bow:

RudeDog
--
The Island of DR RudeDog
http://www.ycsi.net/users/sgameon/