CREATURES IS POKEMON

Snivel

Jun 16, 2001, 7:03:46 PM6/16/01
IT'S TRUE CREATURS IS POKEMON YUO ALL HACE TO BELIEVE ME OR I WILL CTRU
Therefore God exists.

--
Snivel
ur all retarts

Anubis

Jun 16, 2001, 7:35:30 PM6/16/01

I'm not sure how this works, but, hey, how bout a Naven BBQ?

Snivel

Jun 16, 2001, 7:40:00 PM6/16/01
anubis

listen u retart i dont care about your barbie que but u can just get of
my case u retart

AntiNorn

Jun 16, 2001, 7:54:45 PM6/16/01

hehe! what the hell is a 'retart'? =D

http://www.torturednorns.com/ (currently houses the abgc archive)
http://waterworld.torturednorns.com/

Anubis

Jun 16, 2001, 7:59:41 PM6/16/01
> >> I'm not sure how this works, but, hey, how bout a Naven BBQ?
> >
> >listen u retart i dont care about your barbie que but u can just get of
> >my case u retart
>

> hehe! what the hell is a 'retart'? =D

It's Navenspeak(tm) for 'retard'. I think.
So, anyway, I brought the sauce and coal, what else do we need?

--
Anubis
Master of Cheese Points

Chani

Jun 16, 2001, 8:04:41 PM6/16/01

Snivel <aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> wrote in message

> IT'S TRUE CREATURS IS POKEMON YUO ALL HACE TO BELIEVE ME OR I WILL CTRU
> Therefore God exists.

::yawns::
ha, ha, ha. verrry funny 8-P

::throws Atob out the window::
::falls asleep::
--
This insane ranting brought to you by eevil bananas. Blaa!
www.chani3.com

Snivel

Jun 16, 2001, 7:58:21 PM6/16/01
AntiNorn

> >anubis

> >> I'm not sure how this works, but, hey, how bout a Naven BBQ?
> >
> >listen u retart i dont care about your barbie que but u can just get of
> >my case u retart
>

> hehe! what the hell is a 'retart'? =D

umm why dont u loook in a dictiorary at yuor reflecton u retart?????

--
Snivel
ur all retuarts

Atob

Jun 16, 2001, 8:04:42 PM6/16/01
Usenet:\alt.games.creatures\Chani.exe has performed an illegal
operation. See below for details...

> Snivel <aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> wrote in message
> > IT'S TRUE CREATURS IS POKEMON YUO ALL HACE TO BELIEVE ME OR I WILL CTRU
> > Therefore God exists.
> >

> ::yawns::
> ha, ha, ha. verrry funny 8-P
>
> ::throws Atob out the window::
> ::falls asleep::

Oh ho ho! I don't see anybody else being annoying in a vain attempt to
alleviate their boredom.

--
Atob
http://www.wantmyfinalfantasyviiimemorycard.cjb.net

AntiNorn

Jun 16, 2001, 8:18:51 PM6/16/01
On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 00:58:21 +0100, Snivel
<aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> wrote:

>> hehe! what the hell is a 'retart'? =D
>
>umm why dont u loook in a dictiorary at yuor reflecton u retart?????

oh! you're right! I found it :)

Main Entry: 1re·tart
Pronunciation: ri-'tärt
Etymology: Modern English, from Middle OALer or Yahoospeak; Middle
AOLer retarter, from Yahoospek retartare, from re- + tartus sloe
Date: 20th century
1 : I em a retart whu kant speel tha wurd 'Retard'

thanks for pointing that out moron :)

Snivel

Jun 16, 2001, 8:24:38 PM6/16/01
antinorn

> >> hehe! what the hell is a 'retart'? =D
> >
> >umm why dont u loook in a dictiorary at yuor reflecton u retart?????
>
> oh! you're right! I found it :)
>
> Main Entry: 1re·tart
> Pronunciation: ri-'tärt
> Etymology: Modern English, from Middle OALer or Yahoospeak; Middle
> AOLer retarter, from Yahoospek retartare, from re- + tartus sloe
> Date: 20th century
> 1 : I em a retart whu kant speel tha wurd 'Retard'
>
> thanks for pointing that out moron :)

um who u callin a moran? i dont no what all that is but ur a retart
thinking ooo ur so smart retart

Alex Watson

Jun 17, 2001, 4:17:01 AM6/17/01
"It's Snivel, Alex." "Who?" "You know, that weirdo from
alt.games.creatures." "Oh, right." [blip] Incoming message:

> IT'S TRUE CREATURS IS POKEMON YUO ALL HACE TO BELIEVE ME OR I WILL CTRU
> Therefore God exists.

An Atob-John crossover! Woohoo! I'd watch out for Snorn, though. She may
FRY YUO FOR USING TEH WORD HACE!

--
Alex Watson
Alex's Creatures - http://www.watson1999-69.freeserve.co.uk/

Sections completed by emmel or myself: Palace of the Evil Shee, Suzi's
Study, Naven Labs, The Invisible Room, The Mouse House, Insane Acronym
Laboratory, xOtix's Room, Mandy's Room, SnornL's Room, Midgard, Angeline's
Room, Graham's Room, Green Castle, [JNCOBOY] Shrine.

"When I dial up I hear the computer speaking to me - I think I'm going
mad!"
"What does the voice say?"
"The number you dialled has not been recognised..."
- A tech support conversation.

Alex Watson

Jun 17, 2001, 4:33:58 AM6/17/01
"It's Snivel, Alex." "Who?" "You know, that weirdo from
alt.games.creatures." "Oh, right." [blip] Incoming message:
> IT'S TRUE CREATURS IS POKEMON YUO ALL HACE TO BELIEVE ME OR I WILL CTRU
> Therefore God exists.

::cough::

{{{
Subject: Re: I just. [OT]
From: Atob <aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg>
Newsgroups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:16:52 +0100

Usenet:\alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island\Luke.exe has performed an

illegal operation. See below for details...

> >> :: hits Atob with a hammer again ::
> >>
> >> My Bob construction tricks *do* work on you.
> >
> >No, they don't. I'm an Aglamian, only.
>
> :: hits Atob with a hammer again ::
>
> No, you're not. You're also an AGCer.

Well, no. They always ignore me when I try and troll it.
}}}

{{{
From: Luke <lu...@aglami.com>
Newsgroups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:37:46 +0100

Atob <aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> is berating my mind thusly:

>> :: hits Atob with a hammer again ::
>>
>> No, they always take notice of you.
>
>Shall I try now?

Please do, I'm bored of you being here.
}}}

--
Alex Watson, unveiling conspiracies since 1764.

Alex's Creatures - http://www.watson1999-69.freeserve.co.uk/
My H2G2 page - http://www.h2g2.com/U103477
My froupie page - http://www.watson1999-69.freeserve.co.uk/froup/
Reply to me[AT]watson1999-69.freeserve.co.uk, not deadspam.
(Temporarily?) Chief Evil Scientist of Naven Experimentation, current
developer of the Naven Genome Project, which has deciphered the entire
naven genome!
Proud owner of several (albeit complimentary) AGCish points.

Sections completed by emmel or myself: Palace of the Evil Shee, Suzi's
Study, Naven Labs, The Invisible Room, The Mouse House, Insane Acronym
Laboratory, xOtix's Room, Mandy's Room, SnornL's Room, Midgard, Angeline's
Room, Graham's Room, Green Castle, [JNCOBOY] Shrine.

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

AINA OSTRØ NORDAHL

Jun 17, 2001, 6:38:59 AM6/17/01
What has creatures to do with pokemon? Norns dont come in balls, thay dont
have "spesial powers", in all pokemon games you fight with other monsters to
collekt them(dont see that anywhere in any creatures game), the object of
the game is not throwing things at a creature to knock it out and putting a
30 meter high creature in a ball the size of a tennisball.
So, could you please tell me what creatures has to do with pokeimanidiotmon?

Iggy

Jon deMalo

Jun 17, 2001, 6:40:18 AM6/17/01
On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:54:45 GMT, in the Imperial Year of 1482,
anti...@usa.net (AntiNorn) marched into alt.games.creatures under
guidance from Maki, bringing forth a terrible Chaos Army and screamed
words of Ancient Power:

>On Sun, 17 Jun 2001 00:40:00 +0100, Snivel
><aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> wrote:
>
>>anubis

>>> I'm not sure how this works, but, hey, how bout a Naven BBQ?
>>
>>listen u retart i dont care about your barbie que but u can just get of
>>my case u retart
>

>hehe! what the hell is a 'retart'? =D

A Pop-Tart that can be re-toasted if it gets cold, of course.

Jon deMalo: j...@fullcircuit.com
---------------------------------
Owner of Midgard: Tales of Albia
http://www.geocities.com/jon_demalo

Citizen of the South Pacific Rebulic of Yakabakou

Jon deMalo

Jun 17, 2001, 6:40:19 AM6/17/01
On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:59:41 GMT, in the Imperial Year of 1482,
"Anubis" <n...@no.com> marched into alt.games.creatures under guidance

from Maki, bringing forth a terrible Chaos Army and screamed words of
Ancient Power:

>> >listen u retart i dont care about your barbie que but u can just get of
>> >my case u retart
>>

>> hehe! what the hell is a 'retart'? =D
>
>It's Navenspeak(tm) for 'retard'. I think.
>So, anyway, I brought the sauce and coal, what else do we need?

S'mores?

Message has been deleted

Snivel

Jun 17, 2001, 8:54:33 AM6/17/01
dayon
> *puts on his straught jacket slash apren and grabs all the necessities for
> a naven bbq: the tomatoe launcher, sludge gun........*

ull nevar catch me alife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message has been deleted

Toki

Jun 18, 2001, 2:55:39 AM6/18/01

> IT'S TRUE CREATURS IS POKEMON YUO ALL HACE TO BELIEVE ME OR I WILL CTRU
> Therefore God exists.

Lol :) nice work.

--
Toki
____

"Yes, that is what he, wasn't it?" ~ Pixel
"I am the overlard, I care not for your spelling!!" ~David Morris

Toki

Jun 18, 2001, 2:56:46 AM6/18/01

> > >listen u retart i dont care about your barbie que but u can just get of
> > >my case u retart
> >

> > hehe! what the hell is a 'retart'? =D
>
> It's Navenspeak(tm) for 'retard'. I think.
> So, anyway, I brought the sauce and coal, what else do we need?

Excuse me? It's not "Navenspeak" at all. Clearly the satire of the original
pots has gone right over your head. Agreed?

> Anubis

Toki

Jun 18, 2001, 2:59:41 AM6/18/01

> Ohhhh? *hooks up a sludge gun to a smell detector, sets the smell detector
> naven, hooks a trap up to the smell detector too*

heh, c3 sux0rs. get a life. ;)

> Snivel wrote:
>
> > dayon

SnornL

Jun 18, 2001, 8:37:51 AM6/18/01
Alex Watson wrote:

> "It's Snivel, Alex." "Who?" "You know, that weirdo from
> alt.games.creatures." "Oh, right." [blip] Incoming message:
> > IT'S TRUE CREATURS IS POKEMON YUO ALL HACE TO BELIEVE ME OR I WILL CTRU
> > Therefore God exists.
>
> An Atob-John crossover! Woohoo! I'd watch out for Snorn, though. She may
> FRY YUO FOR USING TEH WORD HACE!

Nah, Atob has temporary license to use it, because he's stalking me in
aghltfc.

--
SnornL
- antagoniser of the stupid -

eye-see-cue: 32346059

[01:28] <MOTHERxmas2> Your body is alot more interesting than a cup
Snorl

TEH ONLY GOOD CANADIAN IS A DEATH CAN!!1!!11!!!

SnornL

Jun 18, 2001, 8:38:53 AM6/18/01

J00 HACE BEEN TROELLLED.

ffs.

Atob

Jun 18, 2001, 8:47:10 AM6/18/01
Usenet:\alt.games.creatures\SnornL.exe has performed an illegal
operation. See below for details...

> > What has creatures to do with pokemon? Norns dont come in balls, thay dont

> > have "spesial powers", in all pokemon games you fight with other monsters to
> > collekt them(dont see that anywhere in any creatures game), the object of
> > the game is not throwing things at a creature to knock it out and putting a
> > 30 meter high creature in a ball the size of a tennisball.
> > So, could you please tell me what creatures has to do with pokeimanidiotmon?
> >
> > Iggy
>
> J00 HACE BEEN TROELLLED.
>
> ffs.

AGCers these days, with the brain damage and the norn breeding.

Atob

Jun 18, 2001, 8:48:27 AM6/18/01
Usenet:\alt.games.creatures\SnornL.exe has performed an illegal
operation. See below for details...

> > > IT'S TRUE CREATURS IS POKEMON YUO ALL HACE TO BELIEVE ME OR I WILL CTRU

> > > Therefore God exists.
> >
> > An Atob-John crossover! Woohoo! I'd watch out for Snorn, though. She may
> > FRY YUO FOR USING TEH WORD HACE!
>
> Nah, Atob has temporary license to use it, because he's stalking me in
> aghltfc.

There's posts.

Booga

Jun 18, 2001, 5:28:06 PM6/18/01

Atob <aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> wrote in message

> Usenet:\alt.games.creatures\SnornL.exe has performed an illegal
> operation. See below for details...
>
> > > What has creatures to do with pokemon? Norns dont come in balls, thay
dont
> > > have "spesial powers", in all pokemon games you fight with other
monsters to
> > > collekt them(dont see that anywhere in any creatures game), the object
of
> > > the game is not throwing things at a creature to knock it out and
putting a
> > > 30 meter high creature in a ball the size of a tennisball.
> > > So, could you please tell me what creatures has to do with
pokeimanidiotmon?

> > > Iggy
> >
> > J00 HACE BEEN TROELLLED.
> >
> > ffs.
>
> AGCers these days, with the brain damage

We prefer the term "insanity," okaaay?

--
Markham Carroll

Atob

Jun 18, 2001, 6:33:05 PM6/18/01
Usenet:\alt.games.creatures\Booga.exe has performed an illegal
operation. See below for details...

> > > J00 HACE BEEN TROELLLED.

> > > ffs.
> >
> > AGCers these days, with the brain damage
>
> We prefer the term "insanity," okaaay?

TURN BACK MORTAL, I AM MURRAY etc.

> > and the norn breeding.

Ha, don't defend *that* I see.

Anubis

Jun 18, 2001, 8:30:27 PM6/18/01
> Excuse me? It's not "Navenspeak" at all. Clearly the satire of the
original
> pots has gone right over your head. Agreed?

...so, if "Creatures is Pokemon", as this one suggests...

Anubis is CONFUSED!
Anubis hurt itself in it's confusion!

Anubis

Jun 18, 2001, 8:33:37 PM6/18/01
> We prefer the term "insanity," okaaay?

But it's not InSaNiTy if you don't do it right! :P

SnornL

Jun 19, 2001, 6:06:48 AM6/19/01
Atob wrote:

> Usenet:\alt.games.creatures\SnornL.exe has performed an illegal
> operation. See below for details...

> > > An Atob-John crossover! Woohoo! I'd watch out for Snorn, though. She may
> > > FRY YUO FOR USING TEH WORD HACE!
> >
> > Nah, Atob has temporary license to use it, because he's stalking me in
> > aghltfc.
>
> There's posts.

Yes, and they're mostly very amusing ones.

SnornL

Jun 19, 2001, 6:07:51 AM6/19/01
Anubis wrote:

> > Excuse me? It's not "Navenspeak" at all. Clearly the satire of the
> original
> > pots has gone right over your head. Agreed?
>
> ...so, if "Creatures is Pokemon", as this one suggests...
>
> Anubis is CONFUSED!
> Anubis hurt itself in it's confusion!

Did you just hear those 'whoosh'ing sounds? Yes, I do believe it was not
one, but *two* posts going right over your head.

Atob

Jun 19, 2001, 7:04:31 AM6/19/01
Usenet:\alt.games.creatures\SnornL.exe has performed an illegal
operation. See below for details...

> > > Nah, Atob has temporary license to use it, because he's stalking me in
> > > aghltfc.
> >
> > There's posts.
>
> Yes, and they're mostly very amusing ones.

Yes. And each and every one is properly labelled with a Message ID.

SnornL

Jun 19, 2001, 10:40:41 AM6/19/01
Atob wrote:

> Usenet:\alt.games.creatures\SnornL.exe has performed an illegal
> operation. See below for details...

> > > There's posts.
> >
> > Yes, and they're mostly very amusing ones.
>
> Yes. And each and every one is properly labelled with a Message ID.

They... well... yes?

Atob

Jun 19, 2001, 10:44:54 AM6/19/01
Usenet:\alt.games.creatures\SnornL.exe has performed an illegal
operation. See below for details...

> > > Yes, and they're mostly very amusing ones.
> >
> > Yes. And each and every one is properly labelled with a Message ID.
>
> They... well... yes?

Everything proper and properly in its every place properly placed.

emmel

Jun 19, 2001, 11:59:38 AM6/19/01
My news server went InSaNe and pretended Dayon <da...@warwick.net> wrote

> Ohhhh? *hooks up a sludge gun to a smell detector, sets the smell detector
> to naven, hooks a trap up to the smell detector too*

Right, but I did. Can anybody help me with the cage bars? I'd like to have my
straight jacked back...
--
emmel <the_...@gmx.net>
Outer Albia http://home.t-online.de/~gr.filz/c3

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

emmel

Jun 19, 2001, 11:57:18 AM6/19/01
My news server went InSaNe and pretended Anubis <n...@no.com> wrote this
message:

> > >listen u retart i dont care about your barbie que but u can just get of
> > >my case u retart
> >

> > hehe! what the hell is a 'retart'? =D
>
> It's Navenspeak(tm) for 'retard'. I think.
> So, anyway, I brought the sauce and coal, what else do we need?
>

> --
> Anubis
> Master of Cheese Points
> Keeper of The Eternal Meep
> I HATH RETURNED!

The naven. Cou can't lend me some other bars? Somebody ate the bananas...

John Ievins

Jun 19, 2001, 7:04:55 AM6/19/01
"Alex Watson" wrote:
> "It's Snivel, Alex." "Who?" "You know, that weirdo from
> alt.games.creatures." "Oh, right." [blip] Incoming message:
> > IT'S TRUE CREATURS IS POKEMON YUO ALL HACE TO BELIEVE ME OR I WILL CTRU
> > Therefore God exists.
>
> An Atob-John crossover! Woohoo!

Wuhhh... I remember the first time he called himself Snivel, people actually
thought I was him... waah!

> I'd watch out for Snorn, though. She may
> FRY YUO FOR USING TEH WORD HACE!

Won't she FRY YUO FOR CALLING HRE SNORN first?
--
John F. Ievins, The Elf Slayer
Waah! The webpage http://www.creaturesworld.com will soon close! I will no

Dear GOD:
Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before, You can look it
up.
Bruce

Alex Watson

Jun 19, 2001, 2:54:25 PM6/19/01
"It's John Ievins, Alex." "Who?" "You know, that weirdo from
alt.games.creatures." "Oh, right." [blip] Incoming message:
> "Alex Watson" wrote:
> > "It's Snivel, Alex." "Who?" "You know, that weirdo from
> > alt.games.creatures." "Oh, right." [blip] Incoming message:
> > > IT'S TRUE CREATURS IS POKEMON YUO ALL HACE TO BELIEVE ME OR I WILL CTRU
> > > Therefore God exists.
> >
> > An Atob-John crossover! Woohoo!
>
> Wuhhh... I remember the first time he called himself Snivel, people actually
> thought I was him... waah!

it was quite convincing, actually. ;)

> > I'd watch out for Snorn, though. She may
> > FRY YUO FOR USING TEH WORD HACE!
>
> Won't she FRY YUO FOR CALLING HRE SNORN first?

What, should I have called her snr0n?

--
Alex Watson
Alex's Creatures - http://www.watson1999-69.freeserve.co.uk/
My H2G2 page - http://www.h2g2.com/U103477
My froupie page - http://www.watson1999-69.freeserve.co.uk/froup/
Reply to me[AT]watson1999-69.freeserve.co.uk, not deadspam.
(Temporarily?) Chief Evil Scientist of Naven Experimentation, current
developer of the Naven Genome Project, which has deciphered the entire
naven genome!
Proud owner of several (albeit complimentary) AGCish points.

Sections completed by emmel or myself: Palace of the Evil Shee, Suzi's
Study, Naven Labs, The Invisible Room, The Mouse House, Insane Acronym
Laboratory, xOtix's Room, Mandy's Room, SnornL's Room, Midgard, Angeline's
Room, Graham's Room, Green Castle, [JNCOBOY] Shrine.

"My phone sings to me!"
"Perhaps you could sing the song to me sir?"
"Yes, it sings DO DO DO, DO DO DO "
- A tech support conversation, with the caller imitating an engaged
tone.

Anubis

Jun 19, 2001, 8:48:17 PM6/19/01
> Did you just hear those 'whoosh'ing sounds? Yes, I do believe it was not
> one, but *two* posts going right over your head.

Well, shucks.
*sits and eats cheese*

SnornL

Jun 20, 2001, 9:11:14 AM6/20/01
Atob wrote:

> Usenet:\alt.games.creatures\SnornL.exe has performed an illegal
> operation. See below for details...

> > > Yes. And each and every one is properly labelled with a Message ID.
> >
> > They... well... yes?
>
> Everything proper and properly in its every place properly placed.

You're like a retarded version of Thom Yorke.

SnornL

Jun 20, 2001, 9:11:55 AM6/20/01
Alex Watson wrote:

> "It's John Ievins, Alex." "Who?" "You know, that weirdo from
> alt.games.creatures." "Oh, right." [blip] Incoming message:
> > "Alex Watson" wrote:
> > > "It's Snivel, Alex." "Who?" "You know, that weirdo from
> > > alt.games.creatures." "Oh, right." [blip] Incoming message:
> > >
> > > An Atob-John crossover! Woohoo!
> >
> > Wuhhh... I remember the first time he called himself Snivel, people actually
> > thought I was him... waah!
>
> it was quite convincing, actually. ;)

Yes, therefore god exists.

> > > I'd watch out for Snorn, though. She may
> > > FRY YUO FOR USING TEH WORD HACE!
> >
> > Won't she FRY YUO FOR CALLING HRE SNORN first?
>
> What, should I have called her snr0n?

Yes. :P

Atob

Jun 20, 2001, 9:29:14 AM6/20/01
The one they, rather conveniently, call "SnornL" said...

> > > They... well... yes?
> >
> > Everything proper and properly in its every place properly placed.
>
> You're like a retarded version of Thom Yorke.

Yeah! Who's Thom Yorke?

SnornL

Jun 20, 2001, 10:10:20 AM6/20/01
Atob wrote:

> The one they, rather conveniently, call "SnornL" said...
>
> > > Everything proper and properly in its every place properly placed.
> >
> > You're like a retarded version of Thom Yorke.
>
> Yeah! Who's Thom Yorke?

Get out of my house. OUT OUT OUT until you get some decent music taste.

Atob

Jun 20, 2001, 10:08:32 AM6/20/01
The one they, rather conveniently, call "SnornL" said...

> > The one they, rather conveniently, call "SnornL" said...

> > > You're like a retarded version of Thom Yorke.
> >
> > Yeah! Who's Thom Yorke?
>
> Get out of my house. OUT OUT OUT until you get some decent music taste.

That's what they want you to think.

jimbo

Jun 20, 2001, 1:08:37 PM6/20/01
SnornL <la_...@yahoo.com> wrote

>Atob wrote:
>>
>> The one they, rather conveniently, call "SnornL" said...

>> > You're like a retarded version of Thom Yorke.
>>
>> Yeah! Who's Thom Yorke?
>
>Get out of my house. OUT OUT OUT until you get some decent music taste.

mehehehehe.
going to see them in south park (mehe) on the 7th of july... groovy
--
jimbo

official a.g.c. fingerpuppet ubermeister
fingerpuppets! fingerpuppets! get 'em while they're hot!

chirpy deck swabber of the jolly weeble

http://surf.to/jimbo123 - 200 norns, grendels, ettins, hybrids; jayd's cobs,
mr nstuff's cobs, plus bucketloads of others, creature gallery, links, music and a
PHOTO OF JIMBO! you want more?!?

if for some reason the above url works not, here is the full one:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Cavern/1556

"i thought i was wrong once. i was mistaken." - karl kennedy

"hope is the one thing we will always have. hopefully." - me!

world's worst misquote:
"the end of the world is nice."

"i've been birched by naked women in a sauna." - lis

"WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH"
and most importantly,
"JIMBO IS COOL." hehe.

you may have noticed that there are few capital letters in my posts. frankly, i can't be
arsed with them.

the all new serious bit!

"prejudice burns brighter when it's all we have to burn"
"there is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday"
"the centre of humanity is cruelty"
"the only way to gain approval is by exploiting the very thing that cheapens me"
"the weak die young and right now we crouch to make them strong" - all words from
the gospel of the msp. respect!

Atob

Jun 20, 2001, 1:21:09 PM6/20/01
The one they, rather conveniently, call "jimbo" said...

> SnornL <la_...@yahoo.com> wrote
> >Atob wrote:
> >>
> >> The one they, rather conveniently, call "SnornL" said...

> >> Yeah! Who's Thom Yorke?
> >
> >Get out of my house. OUT OUT OUT until you get some decent music taste.
> >

> mehehehehe.
> going to see them in south park (mehe) on the 7th of july... groovy

Ach nein, you'll get shot. The Government hates people with radios as
heads. They think it will lead to Chris Evans taking over the world.

The Happy Reaper

Jun 20, 2001, 4:14:12 PM6/20/01
> > > The one they, rather conveniently, call "SnornL" said...

> > > Yeah! Who's Thom Yorke?
> >
> > Get out of my house. OUT OUT OUT until you get some decent music taste.
>
> That's what they want you to think.

That's what they want you to think they want you to think.

--
"miss celine dion sings love songs while our cities burn" - GYBE!

The Happy Reaper

The Happy Reaper

Jun 20, 2001, 4:15:17 PM6/20/01

> > >Get out of my house. OUT OUT OUT until you get some decent music taste.
> > >

> > mehehehehe.
> > going to see them in south park (mehe) on the 7th of july... groovy
>
> Ach nein, you'll get shot. The Government hates people with radios as
> heads. They think it will lead to Chris Evans taking over the world.

Wait... don't the government WANT Chris Evans to take over the world?

jimbo

Jun 20, 2001, 2:37:42 PM6/20/01
Atob <aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> wrote

>> mehehehehe.
>> going to see them in south park (mehe) on the 7th of july... groovy
>
>Ach nein, you'll get shot. The Government hates people with radios as
>heads. They think it will lead to Chris Evans taking over the world.

well frankly i can sympathise with wanting to avoid that scenario taking
place...
--
jimbo

official a.g.c. fingerpuppet ubermeister
fingerpuppets! fingerpuppets! get 'em while they're hot!

http://surf.to/jimbo123

Atob

Jun 20, 2001, 4:37:13 PM6/20/01
The one they, rather conveniently, call "The Happy Reaper" said...

> placed.

> > > mehehehehe.
> > > going to see them in south park (mehe) on the 7th of july... groovy
> >
> > Ach nein, you'll get shot. The Government hates people with radios as
> > heads. They think it will lead to Chris Evans taking over the world.
>
> Wait... don't the government WANT Chris Evans to take over the world?

No way. They're staging events for global domination by Dale Winton.

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net

Justice is incidental to law and order.

Atob

Jun 20, 2001, 4:40:03 PM6/20/01
The one they, rather conveniently, call "The Happy Reaper" said...

> > > Get out of my house. OUT OUT OUT until you get some decent music taste.
> >
> > That's what they want you to think.
>
> That's what they want you to think they want you to think.

That's what they want you to want me to want them to want you to
convinve those to want those others to want you to want me to think.

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net

Back Up My Hard Drive? I Can't Find The Reverse Switch!

Jenkins

Jun 20, 2001, 4:46:39 PM6/20/01

The Happy Reaper <happy...@ciahq.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> > > Get out of my house. OUT OUT OUT until you get some decent music
taste.

> > That's what they want you to think.
>
> That's what they want you to think they want you to think.

This isn't what they want you to think - Hekkey!!!!!!! Aha!

Jenkins

Jun 20, 2001, 4:47:27 PM6/20/01

> placed.

> > > mehehehehe.
> > > going to see them in south park (mehe) on the 7th of july... groovy
> >
> > Ach nein, you'll get shot. The Government hates people with radios as
> > heads. They think it will lead to Chris Evans taking over the world.
>
> Wait... don't the government WANT Chris Evans to take over the world?

I thought Chris Evans WAS the world... the plot thickens...

Atob

Jun 20, 2001, 4:43:36 PM6/20/01
The one they, rather conveniently, call "jimbo" said...

> >> mehehehehe.

> >> going to see them in south park (mehe) on the 7th of july... groovy
> >
> >Ach nein, you'll get shot. The Government hates people with radios as
> >heads. They think it will lead to Chris Evans taking over the world.
> >
> well frankly i can sympathise with wanting to avoid that scenario taking
> place...

Who couldn't? Except little Billie, of course. She needs her bed time
story bla bla bla.

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net

MIPS: Meaningless Indicator of Processor Speed.

Atob

Jun 20, 2001, 4:48:30 PM6/20/01
The one they, rather conveniently, call "Jenkins" said...

> > placed.

> taste.

> > > Ach nein, you'll get shot. The Government hates people with radios as
> > > heads. They think it will lead to Chris Evans taking over the world.
> >
> > Wait... don't the government WANT Chris Evans to take over the world?
>
> I thought Chris Evans WAS the world... the plot thickens...

No, Grease is the world. Or something similar.

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net

I have a magnetic personality - keep me away from diskettes.

Luke

Jun 20, 2001, 6:03:17 PM6/20/01
Atob <aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> is berating my mind thusly:

>> > Wait... don't the government WANT Chris Evans to take over the world?
>>
>> I thought Chris Evans WAS the world... the plot thickens...
>
>No, Grease is the world. Or something similar.

You're mistaken, the world is a warm puppy. Which explains why
blablabla insert dark side of the metaphor here.

--
Luke
www.aglami.com

Atob

Jun 20, 2001, 6:11:47 PM6/20/01
The one they, rather conveniently, call "Luke" said...

> >> I thought Chris Evans WAS the world... the plot thickens...
> >
> >No, Grease is the world. Or something similar.
>
> You're mistaken, the world is a warm puppy. Which explains why
> blablabla insert dark side of the metaphor here.

"Happiness is a warm puppy", said the anaconda.

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net

Even a hawk is an eagle among crows.

Luke

Jun 20, 2001, 6:30:02 PM6/20/01
Atob <aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> is berating my mind thusly:

>> >No, Grease is the world. Or something similar.
>>
>> You're mistaken, the world is a warm puppy. Which explains why
>> blablabla insert dark side of the metaphor here.
>
>"Happiness is a warm puppy", said the anaconda.

Yes, that's the sort of thing. But actually, happiness is a warm
anaconda.

Atob

Jun 20, 2001, 6:34:16 PM6/20/01
The one they, rather conveniently, call "Luke" said...

> >> You're mistaken, the world is a warm puppy. Which explains why
> >> blablabla insert dark side of the metaphor here.
> >
> >"Happiness is a warm puppy", said the anaconda.
>
> Yes, that's the sort of thing. But actually, happiness is a warm
> anaconda.

I'm Not Schizophrenic, And Neither Am I.

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net

I'm Not Schizophrenic, And Neither Am I.

The Happy Reaper

Jun 20, 2001, 7:01:33 PM6/20/01

> > > That's what they want you to think.
> >
> > That's what they want you to think they want you to think.
>
> That's what they want you to want me to want them to want you to
> convinve those to want those others to want you to want me to think.

My brain hurts. Are you my mummy?

The Happy Reaper

Jun 20, 2001, 7:03:42 PM6/20/01

> >> You're mistaken, the world is a warm puppy. Which explains why
> >> blablabla insert dark side of the metaphor here.
> >
> >"Happiness is a warm puppy", said the anaconda.
>
> Yes, that's the sort of thing. But actually, happiness is a warm
> anaconda.

No, happiness is a warm luke.

Atob

Jun 20, 2001, 7:11:13 PM6/20/01
The one they, rather conveniently, call "The Happy Reaper" said...

> > >"Happiness is a warm puppy", said the anaconda.
> >
> > Yes, that's the sort of thing. But actually, happiness is a warm
> > anaconda.
>
> No, happiness is a warm luke.

Luke warm death is all fuzzy inside.

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net

Plan to be more spontaneous.

Atob

Jun 20, 2001, 7:11:56 PM6/20/01
The one they, rather conveniently, call "The Happy Reaper" said...

> placed.

> taste.

> > > That's what they want you to think they want you to think.
> >
> > That's what they want you to want me to want them to want you to
> > convinve those to want those others to want you to want me to think.
>
> My brain hurts. Are you my mummy?

That depends, are you my barber?

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net

Useless Invention: Electric dog polisher.

The Happy Reaper

Jun 20, 2001, 7:21:28 PM6/20/01
> > placed.

> > taste.

> > > That's what they want you to want me to want them to want you to
> > > convinve those to want those others to want you to want me to think.
> >
> > My brain hurts. Are you my mummy?
>
> That depends, are you my barber?

No, I just told you that to get your girlfriend into bed.

The Happy Reaper

Jun 20, 2001, 7:22:23 PM6/20/01

> > > Yes, that's the sort of thing. But actually, happiness is a warm
> > > anaconda.
> >
> > No, happiness is a warm luke.
>
> Luke warm death is all fuzzy inside.

What a hot thought.