Whatever happened to Active World Creatures???

new_...@email.msn.com

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
No one ever goes there anymore! Am I the only one that is still there? If
any of you want to go and work on your stuff there, it is at Mars 5N 620W.
(BTW, Lis needs to update the links board a lot!)

- Bill goats

www.geekcode.com
Version: 3.1
GCS/ DPU(-) S:(-:-) a---- C++(+++)>$ !U---? P? L E? W++>W+++ N+ o? K-?
W+>W+++++$ O?>!O---- M-(M) V? PS-- PE? Y PGP-(PGP) t(+) 5 X(+) R-(--) tv-
b-(b) DI+>DI+++++ D-- G>++ e-- h--(h)! r-->r->r !y
----- END GEEKCODE BLOCK -----

Lis Morris

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99

new_...@email.msn.com wrote in message ...

>No one ever goes there anymore! Am I the only one that is still there? If
>any of you want to go and work on your stuff there, it is at Mars 5N 620W.
>(BTW, Lis needs to update the links board a lot!)

Ooh, do I?
Well, I want to set up my own world, but I'm currently too short of cash
:-). I'm continuing to design new avatars and such, though.
--
Lis Morris,
A.G.C. Goddess of Shee,

Electr...@email.msn.com

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
In the meantime, can we get back to AW Mars? Everybody has their creature
home there!

- Bill goats

www.geekcode.com
Version: 3.1
GCS/ DPU(-) S:(-:-) a---- C++(+++)>$ !U---? P? L E? W++>W+++ N+ o? K-?
W+>W+++++$ O?>!O---- M-(M) V? PS-- PE? Y PGP-(PGP) t(+) 5 X(+) R-(--) tv-
b-(b) DI+>DI+++++ D-- G>++ e-- h--(h)! r-->r->r !y
----- END GEEKCODE BLOCK -----

Lis Morris <lis.m...@shee.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
923521359.7363.0...@news.demon.co.uk...

Perfect981

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
ack someone cut this thread before people go back to mars no no nothing
worthwile on mars move to Creatures Mountain View Village at AW at 10044s 3825e

Torturer of Souls,
Avatar of Dreams,
Insanity is Humanity without a Mask,
-Welcome To Insanity-
-Perfect981-
100% Unstable

The Ship's Suckup And Resident Buttkisser, Avatar, leader of the Jolly J.O.B
Squad

Lis Morris

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99

Perfect981 wrote in message
<19990407211010...@ng-fi1.aol.com>...

>ack someone cut this thread before people go back to mars no no nothing
>worthwile on mars move to Creatures Mountain View Village at AW at 10044s
3825e

Hoy, I was first <g> Mars is cool!

Suzemaria aka Suze

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
What about Nornland? What's it's purpose?

Lis Morris wrote:

--
*Suzemaria the Grendel Mother and Norn Hunter,
*AD- do you feel you belong in the holy (meaning with holes in it) sig
somewhere?
If you do, then let me know at rosi...@usa.net and be a part of history
today!:D
*OWNER of Grenny the one-eyed Grendel Fingerpuppet, Greeny the GIL
fingerpuppet,
and Gifted the Flying norn fingerpuppet, plus a bright pink strait jacket
*AGENT S of the GIB (the true meaning of the word "Geat"- no kidding)
*SPINNER of the AGC Chronicles (all about the Shee) and Albia is Turning (the
life of a grendel is never easy!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
DA GRENDELIAN REVOLOUTION
http://members.tripod.com/~razvedchik/dragontopia.htm
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Aye, re-welcome to insanity."- Andrew Carrol
"Hummmmm....BORING!"- My Furby Way=loh
"Get a life. It's just the internet. You're
nothing more than the second coming of a loser."- Wafuru
"I think that that wasn't a useless posting, I think people should be allowed
post that, if they're allowed to post about their hamsters birthday........"-
Mad4Petz
"I downloaded all the patches and she insists that if she slams into walls
enough she'll be able to eat."- Keith
"I thought this said 'I breathe Dogz3,Creatures,and Creatures 2'. I immediatly

thought 'Gee,that must be painful.'"- Nornina
"Eat my wake, you Norn-breeding turds!....Whoops, just beat my own record."-
MB
"White coats? Oh, yeah. they brought me here (to agc) They said
something about observing in native habitat or something. I didn't
pay too much attention - it felt like coming home..."- Leticia
"What a funny world we live in."- SnornL
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
agc's gone- Ping, Slink, Pandora, Das!
agc's most wanted- XOmniLight, WildWarper, Smokin'!
my true friends on agc- xOtix!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
All mourn the passing of Greyling the Mini-Lop, Wispy and Deutchmark the
Hamsters, Blackberry the Hamster, Choco the Dwarf Bunny, Lemon and
Marshmallow the Canaries, Tammi and Rushee, Toriteshell the Calico Cat,
Nuffin the Hamster, Posey the Mutt, Pretty Bird and Sparkie and Virgil the
Dane;
They have all passed away and need to be remembered in some small way. . . .

Electr...@email.msn.com

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
Well lets put that life back into AW Creatures by finding a way to spark new
interests. Instead of just making buildings and putting pics of norns in
them, lets mke something fresh and new, something worth staying around for.
We could put contests, message boards, and other special events in.

- Bill goats

Dwang13 <dwa...@aol.com> wrote in message
19990409232633...@ng-cc1.aol.com...
>I remember building the back half of creatures city hall there but sadly
after
>awile of absence from there I go back to fined a ghost town from witch
there
>was life building and activity it was sad and the link to city hall took me
>and empty lot were it once stood=(
>
> The one and only
Dwang13.

Dwang13

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99

Suzemaria aka Suze

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
Is there a maze yet? That can be added.....And meetings and such stuff!.

Electr...@email.msn.com wrote:

> Well lets put that life back into AW Creatures by finding a way to spark new
> interests. Instead of just making buildings and putting pics of norns in
> them, lets mke something fresh and new, something worth staying around for.
> We could put contests, message boards, and other special events in.
>
> - Bill goats
>
> Dwang13 <dwa...@aol.com> wrote in message
> 19990409232633...@ng-cc1.aol.com...

Dwang13

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
That creatures award show might have helped but thats been taken just to
jr.chat.

Electr...@email.msn.com

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
Suzemaria aka Suze <rosi...@usa.net> wrote in message
370F76AB...@usa.net...

>Is there a maze yet? That can be added.....And meetings and such stuff!.

My point exactly. Add stuff like meetings or ceremonies that people will
want to see. (To bad we can't get change the Creatures Awards to AW)

- Bill goats

----- Begin Geek Code Block -----

www.geekcode.com
Version: 3.1
GCS/ DPU(-) S:(-:-) a---- C++(+++)>$ !U---? P? L E? W++>W+++ N+ o? K-?
W+>W+++++$ O?>!O---- M-(M) V? PS-- PE? Y PGP-(PGP) t(+) 5 X(+) R-(--) tv-
b-(b) DI+>DI+++++ D-- G>++ e-- h--(h)! r-->r->r !y

----- End Geek Code Block -----

Lis Morris

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99

Electr...@email.msn.com wrote in message ...

>Suzemaria aka Suze <rosi...@usa.net> wrote in message
>370F76AB...@usa.net...
>>Is there a maze yet? That can be added.....And meetings and such stuff!.
>
>My point exactly. Add stuff like meetings or ceremonies that people will
>want to see. (To bad we can't get change the Creatures Awards to AW)

Yeah, that was a problem beyond nornny's control... alphaworld has been
really unreliable recently. It's a shame, he had a really cool cinema to
hold events in, too!

Brad Fermanich

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Suzemaria aka Suze wrote:

> Is there a maze yet? That can be added.....And meetings and such stuff!.

There is a maze on Mars, but I moved it far out of town due to space
problems. There is a teleport on my wall though at 8N 619W

--

Brad.
EagerBevar Hunter of Sarcastica,

Morghana: Don't wear any cement kilts!
Emy S.:How come I've never said anything quotable?
Kristin: I have this terrible urge to get a sig as pointless as are my
posts. hmmm.

ICQ: 5690051

http://i.am/brf/

xOtix

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99

Lis Morris wrote in message ...

>Electr...@email.msn.com wrote in message ...
>>Suzemaria aka Suze <rosi...@usa.net> wrote in message
>>370F76AB...@usa.net...
>>>Is there a maze yet? That can be added.....And meetings and
such stuff!.

>>My point exactly. Add stuff like meetings or ceremonies that
people will
>>want to see. (To bad we can't get change the Creatures Awards
to AW)

>Yeah, that was a problem beyond nornny's control... alphaworld
has been
>really unreliable recently. It's a shame, he had a really cool
cinema to
>hold events in, too!

Did somebody trash it? I hope not!!

Jann

Electr...@email.msn.com

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Lis Morris <lis.m...@shee.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
923821312.18171.0...@news.demon.co.uk...

>Electr...@email.msn.com wrote in message ...
>>Suzemaria aka Suze <rosi...@usa.net> wrote in message
>>370F76AB...@usa.net...
>>>Is there a maze yet? That can be added.....And meetings and such stuff!.
>>
>>My point exactly. Add stuff like meetings or ceremonies that people will
>>want to see. (To bad we can't get change the Creatures Awards to AW)
>

>Yeah, that was a problem beyond nornny's control... alphaworld has been
>really unreliable recently.

There's always Mars Creatures!