[STORY] [leaving...] "A Chat by Any Other Name" and farewell.

lady...@usa.net

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
Two things to say in this post... first being that Tonia and I have
written a little story based, sort of, on the JRchatters. But not quite.
Enjoyable for anyone in the community. =) There are two parts, the
second of which is not quite ready to release, sadly. But read the first
bit. ;)

"A Chat by Any Other Name" can be found at
http://www.creatureslife.net/lookhere

Credits are there, among other things. Everyone is encouraged to
visit!!!

Secondly, to whom it may concern, this is my final post to AGC (not as
if I've posted much before) for at least 9 months, probably forever. I'm
off to school; it's my first year on dorm, and, sadly, my dorms don't
have Net access, so I'll say my farewells. My site, Creaturopolis, is
now sort of 'idle'.

-LadyNorn
http://welcome.to/creaturopolis
http://listen.to/cagney

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Leonard

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99

lady...@usa.net wrote in message <7qrrr5$l20$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
[snip]

>Secondly, to whom it may concern, this is my final post to AGC (not as
>if I've posted much before) for at least 9 months, probably forever. I'm
>off to school; it's my first year on dorm, and, sadly, my dorms don't
>have Net access, so I'll say my farewells. My site, Creaturopolis, is
>now sort of 'idle'.

Goodbye LadyNorn!

Indigo

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99
On Sat, 04 Sep 1999 19:27:41 GMT, lady...@usa.net wrote:
>Secondly, to whom it may concern, this is my final post to AGC (not as
>if I've posted much before) for at least 9 months, probably forever. I'm
>off to school; it's my first year on dorm, and, sadly, my dorms don't
>have Net access, so I'll say my farewells. My site, Creaturopolis, is
>now sort of 'idle'.

(Posted and mailed)

Try to find a computer that has 'net access ASAP, 'kay?? ;) JRchat
just won't be the same.. ;) ::sniffs::

Though I don't 100% agree with your taste in music, you *definitely*
have fashion sense. ;D (Long live overalls & spaghetti straps!!)

Good luck, have fun, and don't party too hard. ;)

Goo

*+*+*+*+*+*
"I never think of the future, it comes soon enough."
-- Albert Einstein
"Nornkeeper parts stimulate for Evey!"
-- Eve of JRchat
Miranda's Starbucks. Because Indigo recommends it.
Indigo, AGC goo extraordinaire.
High Priestess to the AGC Goddess of the Shee.
ICQ: 1530587
Website: Yeah, someday.