[PLUGish]Norn torturers read

Pat Harvey

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
Okay I started a big argument last time when I posted asking for experienced
Norn torturers, so if you're upset by that kind of thing then please don't
read on and I'm sorry I bothered you.

Anyway, I'm opening a section on my site called 'The Dark Library'.
Basically this consists of descriptions of a Norn's torture in a story form.
I know it sounds simple, it really is, but it will be a great thing to look
back on and others can use other people's ideas. You can either write a
simple description of a torture, but if you wanted to you could even write
differently - for example you could write as if you were the victim of the
torture or a Norn watching in horror. I have a couple of descriptions
already, but I'd love more.
E-mail them to me at creatur...@yahoo.com or if you have any questions
about The Creatures Abyss

Thanks,

Pat

Update coming this Thursday or Friday

The Creatures Abyss : www.angelfire.com/ar/creaturesabyss/ NOT SUITABLE FOR
SENSITIVE PEOPLE

Harlander

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
Pat Harvey <creatur...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Okay I started a big argument last time when I posted asking for
experienced
> Norn torturers, so if you're upset by that kind of thing then please don't
> read on and I'm sorry I bothered you.

<snip idea> It's.... um... distinctive...

Miranda

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
Now you know that I have supported your site, and other norn torturing
things in the past, I even made a support banner for TCM, but I have to
say this "Dark Library" as you call it, has bothered me.

Jann's post struck a chord with me, it made me realize something's about
norn torturing I hadn't before.

Writing pro-torture stories from a norns point of view humanizes a norn,
thus it makes what your doing, sick.

Saying 'They're not alive, they're just computers, thus we can torture
them" is one thing but when you pretend they're alive, it like torturing
real animals, and it really upsets me.

Okay sorry for rambling, I'll shut up now. :o(

--
~ Miranda a.k.a Mirany :o)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Owner of agc's very own Starbucks, all newbies get a coupon for %10 off.
:o)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
ICQ: 17892154
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Boycott shampoo! Demand the real poo!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Miranda maim emy." -Eve
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Push dem der food, eh?" - Canadian norns

Pat Harvey

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
I've managed it again, I really don't want an argument. Hey, if you don't
want to write from a Norn's point of veiw, don't. It was just an
alternative idea.
I'm sorry.
Very sorry.

Pat

The Creatures Abyss : www.angelfire.com/ar/creaturesabyss/ DEFINETELY NOT
SUITABLE FOR ANYONE.... PROBABLY

MaddMaaxxx

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
YaY!!! Nor norn torture. Well, first of all put a story about a grendel
talking about how badly tortured he was from a stupid ERFN person. =)

We aare the Maaxxx
I aamm maad
PS:WCW SUX