(Active worlds) Albia

LdyMagic33

Feb 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/28/99
Which world do I go to and what coordinates do I go to,to get to Albia.

Someone said go to Mars and there to go to coordinates 3 S 635 W
But when I go there it looked nothing like Albia. Where is Albia for Active
worlds?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boy Wonder has done it again!
Thus the power puff girls were born!
I am the king and queen of cheese!
Krei:I am the The Mighty Manly Master Dewbie, Bow down to me! HaHaHa!!!
My site: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Cauldron/3392/

Ali (Alastair Maggs)

Mar 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/1/99
The Albia in Mars isn't supposed to look like Albia - its just the name of
the place and also where we hang out :)

--
*** www.albia2000.force9.co.uk ***
Home to:

A piece of string walked into a bar and said, "Can I have a pint please".
The bar owner said,
'No, Sorry, we don't serve string' - so the piece of string went outside and
twisted himself round
a few times, and scragged his top and bottom and walked back into the bar
and asked for a
pint... The Barman said, 'aren't you the piece of string that came in here
a minute ago?' and the piece of string replied,
'No, I'm a fraid knot!'

....Ah, the humourous sig - how well we know thee :).
LdyMagic33 <ldyma...@aol.com> wrote in message

Onatrip44

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
>The Albia in Mars isn't supposed to look like Albia - its just the name of
>the place and also where we hang out :)

Actually, not many people hang out there anymore :( The coords are (For the
Mars Albia) 14.7N 601.2W -2.5a 90, for my village- see sig
___
Trip
Spamblocked!
Remove "blap" for a valid E-mail

"2B, or not 2B-That is the question!"-Famous Artist

ActiveWorlds village (Free building!) on aw, 10042S 3826E
DNA-Life-http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/maze/1554/index.html
ICQ# 27922834