[plug] So you think you've been here too long...

Emily Sachs

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

Now you can prove it!

In a fit of insanity, I (with a lot of help from some people in JRChat) made a
Creatures community purity test.

http://www.wench.homecreatures.com/purity/ccpurity.html

I got 207, or 74.5%, which puts me into the Quite_corrupted category.

Respond & post your results, please, I might put them up on a connected page. :)

--
Just a thought from: Emily Sachs | "When you come to the edge of all that
-> http://members.xoom.com/Emy/ | you know, you must believe one of
-> ICQ: 8980276 | two things; there will be earth
-> "And a rock feels no pain; | upon which to stand, or you will be
-> And an island never cries." | given wings to fly."
"In the clearing stands a boxer,
And a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders
Of ev'ry glove that laid him down
Or cut him till he cried out
In his anger and his shame,
'I am leaving, I am leaving.'
But the fighter still remains."
~~Paul Simon (Simon & Garfunkel)
"The Boxer"

SnornL

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
Emily Sachs wrote:

> Now you can prove it!
>
> In a fit of insanity, I (with a lot of help from some people in JRChat) made a
> Creatures community purity test.
>
> http://www.wench.homecreatures.com/purity/ccpurity.html
>
> I got 207, or 74.5%, which puts me into the Quite_corrupted category.
>
> Respond & post your results, please, I might put them up on a connected page. :)

I got 62.2%, which makes me in the Healthy_Obsession category. :) See, I
*told* my friends I wasn't too obsessed! ;)
--
SnornL
ICQ: 32346059

~~Start Dragoncode~~
DC2.He Gf A(r-v+) L- W T-- B- F--v R+++! Ac+++ J+++ Nn S+++! Fr--- U-
Df+ I-- H++ $-- M/ O/ V+++ Q+ Tc++ Cfs\bl@gr,ebr-
~~ End Dragoncode ~~

"The Dragon flies on silent skies,
with wings of darkness and firey breath.
The Dragon seeks your soul to keep,
be careful what you want, it might want you."
'The Dragon', Elvendrums

Amusing ICE quote of the moment- "demask: what does brain mean?"

Emily Sachs

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

Emily Sachs wrote:

> http://www.wench.homecreatures.com/purity/ccpurity.html

Oh, yeah, and if you have any suggestions for other questions, please send 'em
to me, or post 'em to this thread, and I'll put 'em in next time I update. :)

Lis Morris

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
Have you ever made a cob?
yep
...gengineered a norn?
yep
...made a new breed?
yep
...made a new species?
yep
...made a sprite?
yep
...had CL buy your work?
yep
...had CL "borrow" your work?
yep

Oh dear, I'm scoring embarassingly highly on this :) Quick note: I did give
CL permission to 'borrow' my work, they weren't naughty!

......have you ever written to Cyberlife demanding they employ Lis because
everyone knows she could do a better job than they are?

Umm.. how do I answer this one?

Have you ever posted a "Hey Lis" message?
...because Lis is a great goddess who can fix any problem to do with
Creatures even when no-one else can?
......and most problems unrelated to Creatures?
.........and because she ties shoelaces well?
............do you wish someone would produce norns with shoes so that you
could make a Lis cob to tie their shoelaces for them?

Or those!

Hmm, my final score is healthy obsession, 60.1%.... bah, too low!
--

Lis Morris,
A.G.C. Goddess of Shee,

jimbo

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
Emily Sachs <emy-...@mediaone.net> wrote

>Now you can prove it!
>
>In a fit of insanity, I (with a lot of help from some people in JRChat) made a
>Creatures community purity test.
>
>http://www.wench.homecreatures.com/purity/ccpurity.html
>
>I got 207, or 74.5%, which puts me into the Quite_corrupted category.

66.2%, but i scored lowly on the game front because i play it no longer.
there ya go.
--
jimbo

official a.g.c. fingerpuppet ubermeister
fingerpuppets! fingerpuppets! get 'em while they're hot!

chirpy deck swabber of the jolly weeble

http://surf.to/jimbo123 - 200 norns, grendels, ettins, hybrids; jayd's cobs, mr
nstuff's
cobs, plus bucketloads of others, creature gallery, links, music and a PHOTO OF
JIMBO! you want more?!?

if for some reason the above url works not, here is the full one:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Cavern/1556

"i thought i was wrong once. i was mistaken." - karl kennedy

"hope is the one thing we will always have. hopefully." - me!

world's worst misquote:
"the end of the world is nice."

"i've been birched by naked women in a sauna." - lis

"WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH"
and most importantly,
"JIMBO IS COOL." hehe.

you may have noticed that there are few capital letters in my posts. frankly, i can't be
arsed with them.

the all new serious bit!

"prejudice burns brighter when it's all we have to burn"
"there is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday"
"the centre of humanity is cruelty"
"the only way to gain approval is by exploiting the very thing that cheapens me"
"the weak die young and right now we crouch to make them strong" - all words from
the gospel of the msp. respect!

Kylie

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

Emily Sachs wrote:

> Now you can prove it!
>
> In a fit of insanity, I (with a lot of help from some people in JRChat) made a
> Creatures community purity test.

Hmm.. I got pretty low... I did say 'yes' to the Have you ever fallen in love with a
norn.question. Don't look at me like that!

Kylie
--
Read the address carefully... then reply.
/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/
>I certinley do *not* lick Ping.
i have a confession to make.. ;)- Myself & jimbo
/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/
Abstract advice of the time-being:
Never threaten someone who can pick you up by your pants.
/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Laz Spashett

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
In article <3826943C...@mediaone.net>, Emily Sachs <emy-
be...@mediaone.net> writes

>Now you can prove it!
>
>In a fit of insanity, I (with a lot of help from some people in JRChat) made a
>Creatures community purity test.
>
>http://www.wench.homecreatures.com/purity/ccpurity.html
>
>I got 207, or 74.5%, which puts me into the Quite_corrupted category.
>
>Respond & post your results, please, I might put them up on a connected page. :)

I'm "healthily obsessed", apparently!

--
Wolfbitch / Laz Spashett 21 cheese points so far! (agc)
"let the madness recede

Laz Spashett

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
In article <942058664.23124.0...@news.demon.co.uk>, Lis
Morris <lis.m...@shee.demon.co.uk> writes

>......have you ever written to Cyberlife demanding they employ Lis because
>everyone knows she could do a better job than they are?
>
>Umm.. how do I answer this one?

With "please do!" or "please don't!", I'd imagine!
*Grin*

>Have you ever posted a "Hey Lis" message?
> ...because Lis is a great goddess who can fix any problem to do with
>Creatures even when no-one else can?
> ......and most problems unrelated to Creatures?
> .........and because she ties shoelaces well?
> ............do you wish someone would produce norns with shoes so that you
>could make a Lis cob to tie their shoelaces for them?
>
>Or those!

I think you automatically have to say yes to any question with your name
in it... you deserve those points even though the answer isn't
*technically* yes. Or you can try to turn them around -

as Lis,
have you ever received a request for help? Because everyone thinks
you're a great goddess who can fix any problem to do with Creatures even
when no-one else can?
.... and most problems unrelated to Creatures?
............Because you have a reputation for tying shoelaces well?
..... do people wish for norns with shoes so that they could produce a
cob of you to tie their shoelaces for them?

>Hmm, my final score is healthy obsession, 60.1%.... bah, too low!

Try it again, turning questions about yourself around on themselves!

Bean

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
>Oh dear, I'm scoring embarassingly highly on this :)

I sheepishly checked "made a new species" ...

I noticed Steve Grand wasn't an option for Cyberlife Employees who had e-mailed
you ... I've been e-mailed by him about my ettins. I printed it out. Sad, isn't
it?

>--
>

>Lis Morris

Bean

"Moisten your hair with me and apply a commercial-grade detergent. Lather,
rinse, and repeat for a cleaner-smelling head."

-Crow T. Robot (as Droppy the Water Droplet)

http://members.xoom.com/Bean118

Remove ma to reply

Bean

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
>Hmm.. I got pretty low... I did say 'yes' to the Have you ever fallen in love
>with a
>norn.question. Don't look at me like that!

Kylie, dear, is there something we need to know? 0_0

>Kylie

Emily Sachs

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

Bean wrote:

> >Oh dear, I'm scoring embarassingly highly on this :)
>
> I sheepishly checked "made a new species" ...
>
> I noticed Steve Grand wasn't an option for Cyberlife Employees who had e-mailed
> you ... I've been e-mailed by him about my ettins. I printed it out. Sad, isn't
> it?

Well, Steve's not the usual one to email people in response to agc posts. :)

> Bean

Amethyst

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

Have you ever written a norn story?
yes
...made it a series?
yes
...been published on the Cyberlife page?
yes

hey! I inspired this question didn't I?! Ok... I have no right to complain because
I was the one who suggested this question, right? Anyway... I had my very own page
on the CL site for my series thankyouverymuch!

Hehe, 68.3% Creatures corrupt, that puts me in the Quite_corrupted category. I have
to admit that I expected to score a little higher considering. :)

--
__________________________
Amethyst

Saepe creat mallas aspera spina rosas.-Ovid

"Dead Ant" "Dead Ant, Dead Ant. Deadantdeadantdeant dead annnnt."
__________________________

Kylie

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99

Bean wrote:

> >Hmm.. I got pretty low... I did say 'yes' to the Have you ever fallen in love
> >with a
> >norn.question. Don't look at me like that!
> >

> Kylie, dear, is there something we need to know? 0_0

No. <G> Technically, I wasn't *in love* with a norn..

Laz Spashett

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
In article <382765A0...@mediaone.net>, Emily Sachs <emy-
be...@mediaone.net> writes

>Bean wrote:
>>
>> >Oh dear, I'm scoring embarassingly highly on this :)
>>
>> I sheepishly checked "made a new species" ...
>>
>> I noticed Steve Grand wasn't an option for Cyberlife Employees who had e-
>mailed
>> you ... I've been e-mailed by him about my ettins. I printed it out. Sad,
>isn't
>> it?
>
>Well, Steve's not the usual one to email people in response to agc posts. :)

Emy, you could add him to the list, and then have another question
(before the "was it insulting to your intelligence?") which asks "were
you proud of it?
Did you save the email?
Did you print it out?

Bean

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
>Emy, you could add him to the list, and then have another question
>(before the "was it insulting to your intelligence?") which asks "were
>you proud of it?
>Did you save the email?
>Did you print it out?

"Is it setting in your special box?" (Mine is).
"Do your friends know about this?"

>--
>Wolfbitch / Laz Spashett

Bean

Lis Morris

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99

Bean <bea...@aol.comma> wrote in message

> >Emy, you could add him to the list, and then have another question
> >(before the "was it insulting to your intelligence?") which asks "were
> >you proud of it?
> >Did you save the email?
> >Did you print it out?
> >

> "Is it setting in your special box?" (Mine is).
> "Do your friends know about this?"

"Did you print it out, frame it, and put it on your mantelpiece?"

(No, I haven't done that :-))

Martha Brummett

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
On Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:58:38 -0000, "Lis Morris"
<lis.m...@shee.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Hmm, my final score is healthy obsession, 60.1%.... bah, too low!

Mine was 60.4%--how could I possibly score higher than you?

Martha Brummett (C2 species range 39001-39100)
a.g.c Queen of OT Information and Amusement
Piratical Maid-of-All-Work, P.B. Jolly Weeble
mailto:mo...@diac.com
Bonadrey Nornery
http://www.diac.com/~mokus/bonadrey.html

Data

Nov 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/10/99
Laz Spashett <wolf...@thunderpaws.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> I'm "healthily obsessed", apparently!

Phhhhbt - I only scored twenty something corrupt. Darn - and with all the extra work I'm
doing. Oh, hang on - if I do it again in a week or too...

> --

> Wolfbitch / Laz Spashett 21 cheese points so far! (agc)

--
Data

======
Creatures 2 Mania
www.data.homecreatures.com/index.html
mirrored on www.geocities.com/timessquare/zone/2448/
ICQ 36286320
C2 Scripts 53400 to 53499
Owner of 6 Cheese Points now!
Be good or buy a pram.
What do you get if you cross a God of electrical energy with a very unreliable God of
trickery?
Must be a Computer.
Perpetually Confused :-p

Laz Spashett

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
In article <3828e52d@nap-ns1>, Data <c2m...@hotmail.com> writes

>Laz Spashett <wolf...@thunderpaws.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> I'm "healthily obsessed", apparently!
>>
>Phhhhbt - I only scored twenty something corrupt. Darn - and with all the extra
>work I'm
>doing. Oh, hang on - if I do it again in a week or too...

Or submit a few questions for it....

--
Wolfbitch / Laz Spashett 21 cheese points so far! (agc)

Miranda

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
On 08 Nov 1999 23:41:01 GMT, bea...@aol.comma (Bean) wrote:

>>Hmm.. I got pretty low... I did say 'yes' to the Have you ever fallen in love
>>with a
>>norn.question. Don't look at me like that!
>>

>Kylie, dear, is there something we need to know? 0_0

Kylie's getting weirder by the day, a few weeks ago she posted
something about having straw in her underwear.. <shudders>

>Bean

~ Miranda a.k.a Mirany :)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Owner of agc's very own Starbucks, all newbies get a coupon for %10 off.
(or 50% if I feel like it) :P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
ICQ: 17892154
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Visit Creatures Rubbish!
http://www.rubbish.homecreatures.com
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Stupid quote of the time being:
"I just hope that AGC *doesn't* wind up fighting the entire armies of darkness on my school's campus. :) or that I turn into a norn and get
hunted down... :)" -Sotek

Data

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99

!

> >Phhhhbt - I only scored twenty something corrupt. Darn - and with all the extra
> >work I'mdoing. Oh, hang on - if I do it again in a week or too...

> Or submit a few questions for it....

I did - can't remember which ones or even if they were used though (have to ask Emy - she
wrote it).

> --
> Wolfbitch / Laz Spashett 21 cheese points so far! (agc)

Graham Cox

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
On Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:13:32 -0600, Emily Sachs
<emy-...@mediaone.net> Gave forth this really invaluable piece of
information:

>Now you can prove it!
>
>In a fit of insanity, I (with a lot of help from some people in JRChat) made a
>Creatures community purity test.
>
>http://www.wench.homecreatures.com/purity/ccpurity.html
>
>I got 207, or 74.5%, which puts me into the Quite_corrupted category.

I got 75.5%, which would be just higher that you
--
Graham Cox
c...@grahama99.freeserve.co.uk.antispam

I Now have a FTP site thingy where you can download
FamilyTree
EggExporter
AutoNamer
simply goto http://come.to/creaturesdownload

Owner of script numbers 16,000 - 16049

"And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on
his head!" Terry Pratchett, Maskerade

"Welcome to the real world. It Sucks! You're
gonna love it" Monica from Friends.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried

Emily Sachs

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99

Graham Cox wrote:

> I got 75.5%, which would be just higher that you

75.5% corrupted or pure?

Cuz I don't think anyone's going to be more corrupted than me. I *wrote* the
thing.

> --
> Graham Cox

Laz Spashett

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In article <382c0ed3@nap-ns1>, Data <c2m...@hotmail.com> writes

>Laz Spashett wrote in message ...
>> Data <c2m...@hotmail.com> writes
>!
>> >>
>> >Phhhhbt - I only scored twenty something corrupt. Darn - and with all the
>extra
>> >work I'mdoing. Oh, hang on - if I do it again in a week or too...
>>
>> Or submit a few questions for it....
>>
>I did - can't remember which ones or even if they were used though (have to ask
>Emy - she
>wrote it).

I know!
I got an ICQ message asking me to slow down coz I was sending too many
questions at once!

--
Wolfbitch / Laz Spashett 21 cheese points so far! (agc)

Data

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99
Laz Spashett wrote in message ...
> Data <c2m...@hotmail.com> writes

> >I did - can't remember which ones or even if they were used though (have to ask

> >Emy - she wrote it).
>
> I know!
> I got an ICQ message asking me to slow down coz I was sending too many
> questions at once!

Wow - I didn't send enough for her to say that!

> --
> Wolfbitch / Laz Spashett 21 cheese points so far! (agc)

--

Data
======
Creatures 2 Mania
www.data.homecreatures.com/index.html
mirrored on www.geocities.com/timessquare/zone/2448/
ICQ 36286320
C2 Scripts 53400 to 53499
Owner of 6 Cheese Points now!

Graham Cox

Nov 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/20/99
On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 04:17:16 -0600, Emily Sachs

<emy-...@mediaone.net> Gave forth this really invaluable piece of
information:

>Graham Cox wrote:
>>
>> I got 75.5%, which would be just higher that you
>
>75.5% corrupted or pure?

Can't remember. It was the second number on the results page however.