ANNOUCEMENT! : The Creatures Directory

1 view

FeralChicken

Oct 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/12/98
Ok, I'm still building this, but if I don't announce it now - I probably
never will.

I have built up (and am still working on) a HUGE list of Creatures sites,
with the intention that it can be used to find a particular site, if the
title is known, or for selecting some sites to visit, from the large number
of sites around.

The _Creatures Directory_ currently contains approximately 300 links & is
still growing.

remember!)

Full URL: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cfm/sam/creatures/links2.htm

I still intend to inform people that their sites are listed on here, but if
anyone checks it out, and finds incorrect information, or that their site is
missing, please let me know. (I'm trying to update it as quickly as
possible, but it is taking a while.)

I would appreciate any feedback/queries you have about this.
<Annoucement over <g>>

Sam ( chee...@hotmail.com )

MadFish387

Oct 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/12/98

Can I tag on to this that CAR is accepting submissions

Madfish - Hater of all that is Mindlessscape

Hopeful Demi-Urge of Cynicism

Murphy was right, O'Tool was more so

ACWP :- http://member.aol.com/madfish387/index.html

ICQ 19001858

Dee

Oct 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/12/98

>remember!)
>
>Full URL: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cfm/sam/creatures/links2.htm
>
>I still intend to inform people that their sites are listed on here, but if
>anyone checks it out, and finds incorrect information, or that their site is
>missing, please let me know. (I'm trying to update it as quickly as
>possible, but it is taking a while.)
>
>I would appreciate any feedback/queries you have about this.
><Annoucement over <g>>
>
>Sam ( chee...@hotmail.com )

Personally. I've been to your site and found your directory is
GREAT!!!!

Extremely well organized!!!!!!!

Very easy to find any site your looking for!

Good job!!!

Dee

I'm not as think as you dumb I am!
Queen of OOPS, Head of Website Security

Message has been deleted

SKisahsm

Oct 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/13/98

>Subject: Re: ANNOUCEMENT! : The Creatures Directory
>From: Dayon <da...@warwick.net>
>Date: 10/12/98 5:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>I didnt see my site:
>
>The Norn Mansian
>http://i.am/C2dayon

Thanks seen my site, I have added more now C2 etc, However you did a great job
even if I would have been missed! I will visit your site more in search for
sites! Thanks!
Sara
SKis...@aol.com

FeralChicken

Oct 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/13/98

Dayon wrote in message <362275BB...@warwick.net>...

>I didnt see my site:
>
>The Norn Mansian
>http://i.am/C2dayon

Aha! That's your site title! <g> I lost it & hadn't revisited your site
yet.
I kinda have a lot to add to the directory atm - so it should be up
reasonably soon.

Sam
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Creatures Corral:
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cfm/sam/creatures/
Photos ~ Postcards ~ Annie the Interactive Norn! ~ The Creatures Directory
COMING SOON ~ Pictures of Albie The Beanie Norn ~ More Stories ~ Norns ~
Downloads
~~~~~~~~~ Averaging 3 Visitors a day <g> ~~~~~~~~~~~
~~
Interesting tooth accidents #1
"A 10 year old boy knocked out his younger sister's two front teeth with
an electric keyboard"
"The server responded: 'And why are you looking down here? the Sig is up
there.'" - Outlook Express whenever the connection fails.

FeralChicken

Oct 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/13/98

Dee wrote in message <36266ba1....@news.shore.net>...

>>remember!)
>>
>>Full URL: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cfm/sam/creatures/links2.htm

>>I would appreciate any feedback/queries you have about this.

>Personally. I've been to your site and found your directory is
>GREAT!!!!
>
>Extremely well organized!!!!!!!
>
>Very easy to find any site your looking for!
>
>Good job!!!
>
>Dee
>
>I'm not as think as you dumb I am!
>Queen of OOPS, Head of Website Security

Thanks a lot - it's good to know that it was worth doing, after all the
work! :)
I just wanted to make a little contribution to the Creatures community.
<cheesy grin>

John Glover

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
The message <6vtj77$2em$1...@morse.news.easynet.net>
from "FeralChicken" <chee...@hotmail.com> contains these words:

> Ok, I'm still building this, but if I don't announce it now - I probably
> never will.

> I have built up (and am still working on) a HUGE list of Creatures sites,
> with the intention that it can be used to find a particular site, if the
> title is known, or for selecting some sites to visit, from the large number
> of sites around.

> The _Creatures Directory_ currently contains approximately 300 links & is
> still growing.

> remember!)

> Full URL: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cfm/sam/creatures/links2.htm

> I still intend to inform people that their sites are listed on here, but if

> anyone checks it out, and finds incorrect information, or that their site is
> missing, please let me know. (I'm trying to update it as quickly as
> possible, but it is taking a while.)

> I would appreciate any feedback/queries you have about this.
> <Annoucement over <g>>

> Sam ( chee...@hotmail.com )

Hey, I'm working on a similar thing but listing all cobs, application etc.
Perhapse we could get an almost seemless link between them.

jasp,

--
I want C2, Norn: Norn push phone Guy:Err?
I've got book, Phone: Dring, Dring click. Norn:Errer

Quote:Umm!

Note: The top of my sig will soon disappear!

My site: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Maze/5385/

Norns are cute,
we love them all,
Grendles are clever,
yet not very tall,
Shee are mystic,
Gone and forgotten,
Ettin are what?
Lovely or rotten,
Albia is full,
of lots of life,
hands so fair,
and clockwork mice,
deathcap is bad,
although there are herbs,
carrots are jucy,
food for the birds,
poems are descriptive,
unlike this one,
written in minuets,
it didn't take long!

JWALK6

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
>From: John Glover <jasp....@zetnet.co.uk>
>Date: 10/15/98 1:07 PM Central Daylight Time

>Hey, I'm working on a similar thing but listing all cobs, application etc.

There is already a site listing cobs
http://hometown.aol.com/jwalk6/index.htm
Jaywalker

FeralChicken

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98

JWALK6 wrote in message <19981018104323...@ng24.aol.com>...

Hmm... it seems that listing things has become popular all of a sudden. :)
I guess it might help to bring some sort of order to this chaos.

Sam (back to sifting through the emails re The Creatures Directory <g>)