Where's "Where's the Cob?"

TheNornsChild

Dec 19, 2002, 7:59:33 AM12/19/02
Hi, all. Most of you probably either don't remember me or never knew me, but I
used to be a minor player in the CC. Recently, I've been playing C2 again. I'm
looking for a specific cob, and I had hoped to find it at Where's the Cob...

Of course, I quickly found the link to be thoroughly dead.

Does anyone know where it may have moved to? Or is it simpley gone?

Oh, also, if anyone knows where to find the cob I was looking for, I'd
appreciate it. I wanted something that, ironicaly, kills cobs. I vaguely
remember seeing a bulldozer-like apparatus that did something along those
lines. I feel like it may have been made by a very well-known member of the CC.

Thank you very much for your help.

-The Norn's Child

Alex Watson

Dec 19, 2002, 1:18:53 PM12/19/02
TheNornsChild wrote:

Uh... email... quote... where isd it.. ah, here.
"Yes the site was taken down. Many of the links were no longer
working, and I found a few that were now directing people to porno
sites. I couldn't keep up with the changes and did not want kids
getting into sites they didn't belong."

As for finding cobs now, what game were you thinking of? Oh, C2. I
don't know then. If you've still got the link to Where's the COB, go to
www.archive.org and see if you can dig up; anything from the past.

bd

Dec 19, 2002, 6:34:26 PM12/19/02
TheNornsChild wrote:

> Hi, all. Most of you probably either don't remember me or never knew me,
> but I used to be a minor player in the CC. Recently, I've been playing C2
> again. I'm looking for a specific cob, and I had hoped to find it at
> Where's the Cob...
>
> Of course, I quickly found the link to be thoroughly dead.
>
> Does anyone know where it may have moved to? Or is it simpley gone?

It's gone. Try archive.org. Also try google.

> Oh, also, if anyone knows where to find the cob I was looking for, I'd
> appreciate it. I wanted something that, ironicaly, kills cobs. I vaguely
> remember seeing a bulldozer-like apparatus that did something along those
> lines. I feel like it may have been made by a very well-known member of
> the CC.

Dunno, but I think the code is 'kill hots'. At least, that's the command in
C3, DS, CA, and Edynn (and anything else with that engine)

--
"The Computer made me do it."

Brad Fermanich

Dec 20, 2002, 7:26:11 AM12/20/02

Bulldozer? Eek! Ive never seen a bulldozer. If your cob is movable you
could always drop it in my incinerator.

--
Brad.
EagerBevar Hunter of Sarcastica,

Emy S.:How come I've never said anything quotable?
Kristin: I have this terrible urge to get a sig as pointless as are my
posts. hmmm.
Lis Morris: argh! it's my head in a box! you beast

ICQ: 5690051

http://i.am/brf/

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into yours and join the fun!