Google Групи вече не поддържа нови публикации или абонаменти в Usenet. Съдържанието за минали периоди остава видимо.

[story] Primrose's Wish

1 показване
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

SnowCalico

непрочетено,
29.04.1998 г., 3:00:0029.04.98 г.
до

In Albia, it is constanlty Spring. There is never a single autumn leaf, colored
in golden hues by mother nature. An icicle never drips in the morning sun, and
the heat of summer never causes a norns nose to turn red. There are some rare
COBs, to make false seasons, but these are but facsimiles of the real thing.
The norns of Albia did'nt much care. After all, when there were good friends,
delicious flowing honey, and fun toys, who needed seasons? Primrose needed
seasons.

Primrose was a Purple Mountain Norn with a red tint. She was quiet, thoughtful,
and always a joy to have around. She stayed with the group as they traveled
around Albia, but usually sat down to admire the world, rather than chatter on
with the rest. Its not that she did'nt enjoy Albian gossip, its just that one
could only take so many talks on who was KISS-POPPING whom. She found
observing much more fun. This is when she noticed something.

"I remember that book COB the hand brought me for Christmas" she said to her
sister, Gypsy.
"Yeah, so?" Gypsy said, trying to line up an Albian Carrot Beetle for kick
off.
"Well, it showed pictures of stuff, coming from the sky."
"You mean Cloud Butterfly Larvae?" Gypsy assumed bringing her foot back.
"No, this stuff was..like water."
"Water? From the sky? You need to lay off the hootch Prim". Gyspy said, kicking
the Carrot Beetle so hard it flew all the way to the lemon vines.
"I'm serious, and in one picture, leaves were all over the ground! They
were'nt green either, they were red and orange and gold!" Primrose said with
excitement in her voice.
"Primrose, grow up." laughed Gypsy, running to catch the Beetle for another
kick.

"Uh...Hand" Primrose spoke to that odd hovering above her, he seemed pretty
smart.
"Yes?" The Hand asked, with a voice that came from nowhere.
"I was wondering if leaves have ever been on the ground in Albia, and has rain
ever fallen from the sky?" Primrose asked.
"No, but there are planets where such things occur. Why do you ask?"
"Can we have such things?"
"Dear little norn, why do you want seasons? Isn't life grand just sitting in
the warmth of year-long Spring? Never getting the sniffles from rain, or
tripping over piles of leaves?" The Hand inquired.
"I'd love to feel water pn my back, and jump in piles of leaves!" said
Primrose, ever the optimist.
The Hand sighed "I'll think about it Prim, I'll think about it."

The Hand was puzzled, he did'nt want to upset little Primrose, but how to grant
her wish?

To Be Continued....

Norns Of South Park "To patronize and annoy"

SnowCalico, The Kenny Norn,::pulls hood closed::
GirlsRunIt,Kyle Norn, ::kicks the carrot::
WeirdOrbit, The Visitor, "Probe Anyone?"
trissy, The Norn With A Celery Arm, ::laughs evily::
___________________________________

Dorothy

непрочетено,
30.04.1998 г., 3:00:0030.04.98 г.
до

Very nice begining :)

Whens the rest gonna be posted?

JESUEXMAS

непрочетено,
8.05.1998 г., 3:00:008.05.98 г.
до

Really enjoyed the story and look forward to reading more of it!
Jessie Mother Hand
of
Ma G

E-mail requests for previouse parts.
Recipes not available

Previous Ma G's saga parts can be found at the following site:
http://members.aol.com/DEMO101/Albia.html

0 нови съобщения