New Discussion Forum

Daniel Silverstone

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
Hi
I have created a new discussion forum for Technical
aspects of Creatures and Creatures2.

To join it, e-mail creatures-te...@egroups.com

Have fun

--
Daniel (Kinnison) Silverstone
+44 (0)795 760 3552

Martha Brummett

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 20:34:08 GMT, "Daniel Silverstone"
<D.Silv...@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

>Hi
>I have created a new discussion forum for Technical
>aspects of Creatures and Creatures2.
>
>To join it, e-mail creatures-te...@egroups.com
>
>Have fun

I urge everyone subscribed to "The Journal of Albian Ecology" to join
this, and let me kill JAE.

Reasons: EGroups is a better list-server than the one I was using for
JAE; I don't have time to moderate JAE properly and haven't done so;
and finally, Frimlin had plans for "Albian Ecology" before I started
the group, and had I realized that, I would not have used that name.

Martha Brummett (C2 species range 39001-39100)
Piratical Maid-of-All-Work, P.B. Jolly Weeble
mailto:mo...@diac.com
Bonadrey Nornery
http://www.diac.com/~mokus/bonadrey.html

xOtix

Jan 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/16/99

Daniel Silverstone wrote in message
<1999Jan15.2...@ucl.ac.uk>...

>Hi
>I have created a new discussion forum for Technical
>aspects of Creatures and Creatures2.
>
>To join it, e-mail creatures-te...@egroups.com
>
>Have fun

Daniel, is it possible to simply "lurk" at these discussions
until one has picked up enough information to join the
discussions intelligently?

~ jann