The Truth

Jon deMalo

Sep 15, 2001, 9:48:04 AM9/15/01
I'd like to take the chance to say something which has been weighing
on my mind for quite some time now. It has taken me a lot of courage
to say this to all to you, and to press the send button, so please
don't hate me for it.

My name is not Jon deMalo. He doesn't exist. He is my alter-ego. I
don't know exactly why I created him, but soon he became a burden. I
could not live two separate lives. I could not continue to pretend to
be someone I'm not.

My real name is Jon Reeves, and I am 15, not 28. All of what I may
have said or done as Jon deMalo is my own personality and character,
and you may find me no different to him.

I had to get this off my mind. I feel better now.

--
Jon - j...@fullcircuit.com

Frimlin

Sep 15, 2001, 6:43:33 PM9/15/01
"Jon Reeves" <j...@fullcircuit.com> said:
> <snip>
> My name is not Jon deMalo. <smip>
> My real name is Jon Reeves, and I am 15, not 28. <snip>

> I had to get this off my mind. I feel better now.

Goodbye Jon deMalo, Welcome (to Insanity) Jon Reeves!!!!1!1!!11!!!!!!! :-)

Frimlin

Atob

Sep 15, 2001, 8:11:07 PM9/15/01
Hurg. Jon deMalo posted into alt.games.creatures with something as crazy
as...

I guess I should tell everyone that my real name is Beatrice, I'm a pod
people, and I collect small and potentially unused plastic spoons.

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net (updated 11/9/01)

"Dear Lord, the gods have been good to me. As an offering, I present
these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give
me no sign whatsoever... Thy bidding will be done." - Homer

Lis Morris

Sep 16, 2001, 4:04:53 AM9/16/01

Jon deMalo <j...@fullcircuit.com> wrote in message

<blank look> Coo!
Well, I judge people on how they act, not on their name or age. To me, this
makes no difference! Welcome (back?) to Insanity!

--
Lis Morris,
Owner of the Palace,

emmel

Sep 16, 2001, 5:58:30 AM9/16/01
Security log <icm6qt08bcc4cqjq5...@4ax.com>: Codename Jon
deMalo has been identified as j...@fullcircuit.com - message decrypted and
attached:

As far as it concerns: never mind. (Damn, the 'How to spell Jon deMalo's name
rigth' FAQ was funny...)
But keep up Midgard. And go on writing.
That's it. BTW my name isn't really emmel but I guess that's no news. <g>
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

Alex Watson

Sep 16, 2001, 6:45:15 AM9/16/01
Jon deMalo in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

Well, it doesn't make any difference really. Names and ages don't mean
anything much to me, and I hope this won't change things for anyone else
either.

Welcome to InSaNiTy, Jon Reeves!11!!!

--
Alex Watson
http://www.watson1999-69.freeserve.co.uk/froup/
Replies to me[AT]watson1999-69.freeserve.co.uk
"Words are not food, though sometimes we must eat them."

invisible girl

Sep 16, 2001, 7:04:23 AM9/16/01
Jon writes:

>My name is not Jon deMalo. He doesn't exist. He is my alter-ego. I
>don't know exactly why I created him, but soon he became a burden. I
>could not live two separate lives. I could not continue to pretend to
>be someone I'm not.

I remember learning that lesson at about the same age. Not only does it get
terribly complicated, it puts up barriers between you and everyone else. (Of
course, these days I tend to get in more trouble for not pretending to be
something I'm not, but that's another story.) If people don't like you, they
won't like you regardless of who you pretend to be, and conversely, if they do
like you (and I do like you!), they won't care, either.

Elizabeth
--But when the wrong antidote is like a bulge on the throat
You run for cover in the heat...
You told me something wrong I know I listened too long
But then one thing leads to another"
Visit Simmydale http://members.aol.com/simmydale/majik_shop.html

Jon

Sep 16, 2001, 7:12:20 AM9/16/01
On Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:58:30 +0200 in the Empire year 6584, emmel
<the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net> commanded the Jotun
warship alt.games.creatures, into battle against the Ljynii:

>Security log <icm6qt08bcc4cqjq5...@4ax.com>: Codename Jon
>deMalo has been identified as j...@fullcircuit.com - message decrypted and
>attached:
>
>> I'd like to take the chance to say something which has been weighing
>> on my mind for quite some time now. It has taken me a lot of courage
>> to say this to all to you, and to press the send button, so please
>> don't hate me for it.
>>
>> My name is not Jon deMalo. He doesn't exist. He is my alter-ego. I
>> don't know exactly why I created him, but soon he became a burden. I
>> could not live two separate lives. I could not continue to pretend to
>> be someone I'm not.
>>
>> My real name is Jon Reeves, and I am 15, not 28. All of what I may
>> have said or done as Jon deMalo is my own personality and character,
>> and you may find me no different to him.
>>
>> I had to get this off my mind. I feel better now.
>
>As far as it concerns: never mind. (Damn, the 'How to spell Jon deMalo's name

>right' FAQ was funny...)
Heh heh. I thought so too.

>But keep up Midgard. And go on writing.

I'm redesigning the whole site right now, so no stories for a bit.

>That's it. BTW my name isn't really emmel but I guess that's no news. <g>

Nope.
--
Jon - j...@fullcircuit.com

Alex Watson

Sep 16, 2001, 7:53:23 AM9/16/01
emmel in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

> That's it. BTW my name isn't really emmel but I guess that's no news. <g>

Your name isn't emmel? WHAT?! You've fooled us all this time!

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm
commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." - Quayle.

Rupert Wanderer

Sep 16, 2001, 12:37:43 PM9/16/01
"Atob" <aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> wrote in message

> Hurg. Jon deMalo posted into alt.games.creatures with something as crazy
> as...
>
> > I'd like to take the chance to say something which has been weighing
> > on my mind for quite some time now. It has taken me a lot of courage
> > to say this to all to you, and to press the send button, so please
> > don't hate me for it.
> >
> > My name is not Jon deMalo. He doesn't exist. He is my alter-ego. I
> > don't know exactly why I created him, but soon he became a burden. I
> > could not live two separate lives. I could not continue to pretend to
> > be someone I'm not.
> >
> > My real name is Jon Reeves, and I am 15, not 28. All of what I may
> > have said or done as Jon deMalo is my own personality and character,
> > and you may find me no different to him.
> >
> > I had to get this off my mind. I feel better now.
>
> I guess I should tell everyone that my real name is Beatrice, I'm a pod
> people, and I collect small and potentially unused plastic spoons.

Oh, well... Myself, I'm a tall, underage boy, very pedantic, mildly
autistic, just into puberty and I live in Britain, instead of the tall,
underage boy, very pedantic, mildly autistic, just into puberty and lives in
britain that I always pretended to be. Oh, and my name's not Rupert.

Beatrice

Sep 16, 2001, 3:33:16 PM9/16/01
Hurg. Rupert Wanderer posted into alt.games.creatures with something as
crazy as...

Nor's mine!

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net (updated 16/9/01)

Let's get nachos.

Toki

Sep 17, 2001, 8:34:39 AM9/17/01

> I had to get this off my mind. I feel better now.

knew you weren't an english teacher :P

--
Toki
____

Toki

Sep 17, 2001, 8:35:58 AM9/17/01

> > I had to get this off my mind. I feel better now.
>
> As far as it concerns: never mind. (Damn, the 'How to spell Jon deMalo's
name
> rigth' FAQ was funny...)
> But keep up Midgard. And go on writing.
> That's it. BTW my name isn't really emmel but I guess that's no news. <g>

well, my name *is* really toki and i'm a japanese schoolboy. ahyuk!

Toki

Sep 17, 2001, 8:36:50 AM9/17/01

> >As far as it concerns: never mind. (Damn, the 'How to spell Jon deMalo's
name
> >right' FAQ was funny...)
> Heh heh. I thought so too.

kthx.

Jon

Sep 17, 2001, 9:11:09 AM9/17/01
On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:34:39 +1000 in the Empire year 6584, "Toki"
<tokimelancholyAToptusnet.com.au> commanded the Jotun warship

alt.games.creatures, into battle against the Ljynii:

>> I had to get this off my mind. I feel better now.
>

>knew you weren't an english teacher :P

No, but I *am* pedantic about spelling :D

--
Jon - j...@fullcircuit.com

Linda

Sep 17, 2001, 9:19:35 AM9/17/01
At some point Jon wrote:

> I'd like to take the chance to say something which has been weighing
> on my mind for quite some time now. It has taken me a lot of courage
> to say this to all to you, and to press the send button, so please
> don't hate me for it.

Okay :)

> My name is not Jon deMalo. He doesn't exist. He is my alter-ego. I
> don't know exactly why I created him, but soon he became a burden. I
> could not live two separate lives. I could not continue to pretend to
> be someone I'm not.
>
> My real name is Jon Reeves, and I am 15, not 28. All of what I may
> have said or done as Jon deMalo is my own personality and character,
> and you may find me no different to him.
>
> I had to get this off my mind. I feel better now.

Okay then :)
Glad you feel comfortable enough here to write this. Just keep being you,
regardless of name :)
As long as you keep Midgard up and accepting my story, I'll be happy!

Linda

Mistress of the 3 dots...
Sitting in the corner, being radioactive...Whum-whum-whum-whum...
Owner of: 11 AGC Cheese points!
7 Tickle-the-monkey points!
60,000 Excellent Author Points!
30 Great joke points!
16 Dragon Egg points!
Eater of Kadabra >:)
Stories completed:
Out of the Ashes
The Return
Guardian
Kindly hosted by emmel at: http://home.t-online.de/home/gr.filz/c3/
or http://go.to/outeralbia

There's nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot.
Problems with crashes? Offer your computer a choice: co-operation or
unimaginable violence.

"Would you sue someone if they stole your kettle?"
"Dunno, it depends if it was malicious."
"How would you tell?"
"Ask the toaster." - Tour conversation.

"Most of my life has been alcohol induced." - Ian

emmel

Sep 17, 2001, 12:07:30 PM9/17/01
no name posted that message and I just couldn't resist to answer:

> > >As far as it concerns: never mind. (Damn, the 'How to spell Jon deMalo's
> name
> > >right' FAQ was funny...)
> > Heh heh. I thought so too.
>
> kthx.

What was that again?

emmel

Sep 17, 2001, 12:10:32 PM9/17/01
invisible girl posted that message and I just couldn't resist to answer:

> I remember learning that lesson at about the same age. Not only does it get
> terribly complicated, it puts up barriers between you and everyone else.
(Of
> course, these days I tend to get in more trouble for not pretending to be
> something I'm not, but that's another story.) If people don't like you,
they
> won't like you regardless of who you pretend to be, and conversely, if they
do
> like you (and I do like you!), they won't care, either.

Well said.

emmel

Sep 17, 2001, 12:06:18 PM9/17/01
Jon posted that message and I just couldn't resist to answer:

> >> I'd like to take the chance to say something which has been weighing
> >> on my mind for quite some time now. It has taken me a lot of courage
> >> to say this to all to you, and to press the send button, so please
> >> don't hate me for it.
> >>
> >> My name is not Jon deMalo. He doesn't exist. He is my alter-ego. I
> >> don't know exactly why I created him, but soon he became a burden. I
> >> could not live two separate lives. I could not continue to pretend to
> >> be someone I'm not.
> >>
> >> My real name is Jon Reeves, and I am 15, not 28. All of what I may
> >> have said or done as Jon deMalo is my own personality and character,
> >> and you may find me no different to him.
> >>
> >> I had to get this off my mind. I feel better now.
> >
> >As far as it concerns: never mind. (Damn, the 'How to spell Jon deMalo's
name
> >right' FAQ was funny...)
> Heh heh. I thought so too.

Just post it a last time, please. BTW are you ready to tell us how you
imagined a name like "deMalo"?

> >But keep up Midgard. And go on writing.
> I'm redesigning the whole site right now, so no stories for a bit.

That's no news. IIRC you havent updated it for at least a month...

> >That's it. BTW my name isn't really emmel but I guess that's no news. <g>
> Nope.

Anyway it's derived from my real name and not my invention...

emmel

Sep 17, 2001, 12:08:48 PM9/17/01
Alex Watson posted that message and I just couldn't resist to answer:

> emmel in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.
> > That's it. BTW my name isn't really emmel but I guess that's no news. <g>
>
> Your name isn't emmel? WHAT?! You've fooled us all this time!

<eg> And this from your mouth. Is it Alzheimer? <veg, d&rlhuhwagu>

Lis Morris

Sep 17, 2001, 1:07:13 PM9/17/01

Jon <j...@fullcircuit.com> wrote in message

Join the club... working as a writer does that to you!

Jon

Sep 17, 2001, 1:21:01 PM9/17/01
On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:06:18 +0200 in the Empire year 6584, emmel

<the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net> commanded the Jotun
warship alt.games.creatures, into battle against the Ljynii:

>Jon posted that message and I just couldn't resist to answer:

>> >As far as it concerns: never mind. (Damn, the 'How to spell Jon deMalo's
>name
>> >right' FAQ was funny...)
>> Heh heh. I thought so too.
>
>Just post it a last time, please. BTW are you ready to tell us how you
>imagined a name like "deMalo"?

Imagined? You naive fool...

>> >But keep up Midgard. And go on writing.
>> I'm redesigning the whole site right now, so no stories for a bit.
>
>That's no news. IIRC you havent updated it for at least a month...
>
>> >That's it. BTW my name isn't really emmel but I guess that's no news. <g>
>> Nope.
>
>Anyway it's derived from my real name and not my invention...

Your real name is Melem! Or Lemem. Or Meelm. Or Melme. Or Memel. Or...

--
Jon - j...@fullcircuit.com

emmel

Sep 17, 2001, 2:03:46 PM9/17/01
Jon posted that message and I just couldn't resist to answer:

> >name
> >> Heh heh. I thought so too.
> >
> >Just post it a last time, please. BTW are you ready to tell us how you
> >imagined a name like "deMalo"?
>

> Imagined? You naive fool... [1]

I thought "Where did you copy?" was a little bit to rude.

> >> I'm redesigning the whole site right now, so no stories for a bit.
> >
> >That's no news. IIRC you havent updated it for at least a month...

<g>
> >> Nope.
> >
> >Anyway it's derived from my real name and not my invention...
>
> Your real name is Melem! Or Lemem. Or Meelm. Or Melme. Or Memel. Or...

You'll never get it this way. It's too odd...

Alex Watson

Sep 17, 2001, 2:09:35 PM9/17/01
emmel in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.
> Alex Watson posted that message and I just couldn't resist to answer:
>
> > emmel in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.
> > > That's it. BTW my name isn't really emmel but I guess that's no news. <g>
> >
> > Your name isn't emmel? WHAT?! You've fooled us all this time!
>
> <eg> And this from your mouth. Is it Alzheimer? <veg, d&rlhuhwagu>

::hurgs::

"Bad command. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaay.."

Jon

Sep 17, 2001, 3:00:32 PM9/17/01
On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:03:46 +0200 in the Empire year 6584, emmel

<the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net> commanded the Jotun
warship alt.games.creatures, into battle against the Ljynii:

>Jon posted that message and I just couldn't resist to answer:

>deMalo's
>> >name
>> >
>> >Just post it a last time, please. BTW are you ready to tell us how you
>> >imagined a name like "deMalo"?
>>
>> Imagined? You naive fool... [1]
>
>I thought "Where did you copy?" was a little bit to rude.

Naive fool... You poor, naive, naive fool...

>> >That's no news. IIRC you havent updated it for at least a month...

><g>
>> >
>> >Anyway it's derived from my real name and not my invention...
>>
>> Your real name is Melem! Or Lemem. Or Meelm. Or Melme. Or Memel. Or...
>
>You'll never get it this way. It's too odd...

You're probably right.
--
Jon - j...@fullcircuit.com

Alex Watson

Sep 17, 2001, 3:26:31 PM9/17/01
Jon in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

> >> Imagined? You naive fool... [1]
> >
> >I thought "Where did you copy?" was a little bit to rude.
>
> Naive fool... You poor, naive, naive fool...

Haha, you know someone called deMalo?

"Try asking a worm the same question or a coffee table. None of them will
make any sense, but they are both hermafrodites ;)" - M.Kay

Rupert Wanderer

Sep 18, 2001, 4:47:21 AM9/18/01
"Beatrice" <aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> wrote in message

Very funny.

--
Rupert Wanderer

-=(UDIC)=- (Refractor Dragon)

Signature? What signature?

User of 'Thingamajig!'.

A Contridiction In Terms: "There will be no hazing, and no access to
computers."

My friend: Urgh... (wake up) Ugh, need to go to a staff meeting... Wait, I
need shoes or something...

Michael McIntyre, about me: Yeah, with that hugendous sig thing he has...

Me: The interplanetary cross-species rift in the transdimensional
space-time continuim intersects the sheared multitemporal vector
circumnavigating on the plane of the eliptic...

Ashikaga: I am not sure I want to read this "hugendous" signature over and
over again, but I guess I have no choice, before I can snip it. (*take out
my big titanium scisors*) >snip it< *snip it* SCHNIP IT!

Me: I'm waiting for myself to say something worth quoting in relation to
the last two quotes about my signature in which they are in...

Helgraf Dragon, about my sig: DIE!!!! FOUL EVIL BORG .SIG DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE!!

SnornL

Sep 18, 2001, 5:18:51 AM9/18/01
emmel wrote:

> no name posted that message and I just couldn't resist to answer:

> > name
> > > Heh heh. I thought so too.
> >
> > kthx.
>
> What was that again?

KTHX.... BYE!

--
SnornL

eye-see-cue: 32346059
ay-eye-emm : SnornL
yoo-arr-ell: http://sarah.chibidave.net

kthxbye

SnornL

Sep 18, 2001, 5:20:43 AM9/18/01
Rupert Wanderer wrote:

> I'm a tall, underage boy, very pedantic, mildly
> autistic, just into puberty and I live in Britain,

This sounds disturbingly like a personal ad.

Toki

Sep 18, 2001, 8:26:29 AM9/18/01

> > >knew you weren't an english teacher :P
> >
> > No, but I *am* pedantic about spelling :D
> >

> Join the club... working as a writer does that to you!

I had a complete fit when a complete enemy of mine corrected my spelling of
"it's" .... GRRRRRR

Jon

Sep 18, 2001, 9:11:45 AM9/18/01
On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:26:31 +0100 in the Empire year 6584, Alex
Watson <alexw...@deadspam.com> commanded the Jotun warship

alt.games.creatures, into battle against the Ljynii:

>Jon in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

>> >I thought "Where did you copy?" was a little bit to rude.
>>
>> Naive fool... You poor, naive, naive fool...
>
>Haha, you know someone called deMalo?

You are an even poorer, more naive, foolish fool...
--
Jon - j...@fullcircuit.com

Atob

Sep 18, 2001, 11:23:05 AM9/18/01
Hurg. Rupert Wanderer posted into alt.games.creatures with something as
crazy as...

> Very funny.

That's more than I needed to know.

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net (updated 16/9/01)

"Stop making up quotes!" - Jules Nostrilson

emmel

Sep 18, 2001, 10:38:48 AM9/18/01
Jon posted that message and I just couldn't resist to answer:

you

> >> Naive fool... You poor, naive, naive fool...
> >
> >Haha, you know someone called deMalo?
>
> You are an even poorer, more naive, foolish fool...

It's already 2 against 1. Alex, help me with this acronym bomb, would you?
<veg>

Alex Watson

Sep 18, 2001, 12:57:59 PM9/18/01
Jon in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

> >> Naive fool... You poor, naive, naive fool...
> >
> >Haha, you know someone called deMalo?
>
> You are an even poorer, more naive, foolish fool...

deMalo is your middle name?

"The patient has no past history of suicides." - Patient chart

Balyn Rockrusher

Sep 18, 2001, 2:11:05 PM9/18/01

SnornL <la_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3BA711EB...@yahoo.com...

> Rupert Wanderer wrote:
> >
> > I'm a tall, underage boy, very pedantic, mildly
> > autistic, just into puberty and I live in Britain,
>
> This sounds disturbingly like a personal ad.

Actually more like a police p0rn sting.
--
Caz,"Will you never lift your thoughts from the gutter, friend Mudge?"
Mudge, "I like it in the gutter, 'tis warm and friendly down there,

Jon

Sep 18, 2001, 2:55:16 PM9/18/01
On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:57:59 +0100 in the Empire year 6584, Alex

Watson <alexw...@deadspam.com> commanded the Jotun warship
alt.games.creatures, into battle against the Ljynii:

>Jon in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

>> >Haha, you know someone called deMalo?
>>
>> You are an even poorer, more naive, foolish fool...
>
>deMalo is your middle name?

::rolls on floor laughing, then splits sides in graphical show of gore
and blood::
Spare me. My middle name is Paul.
--
Jon - j...@fullcircuit.com

"Sandwiches? The house comes with SANDWICHES? We're sold!"

Alex Watson

Sep 18, 2001, 3:31:17 PM9/18/01
Jon in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

> >> You are an even poorer, more naive, foolish fool...
> >
> >deMalo is your middle name?
> ::rolls on floor laughing, then splits sides in graphical show of gore
> and blood::
> Spare me. My middle name is Paul.

YOU HAD VISIONS IN WHICH GOD CLAIMED HIS NAME WAS DEMALO!!!

"<LA> HELP!!!
<LA> HELP! HELP! HELP!
<Rasher> la, what's wrong?
<LA> I'm on EBAY looking at TIGGER WATCHES again!"
- #afda

Balyn Rockrusher

Sep 18, 2001, 4:59:02 PM9/18/01

> On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:57:59 +0100 in the Empire year 6584, Alex
> Watson <alexw...@deadspam.com> commanded the Jotun warship
> alt.games.creatures, into battle against the Ljynii:
>
> >Jon in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

> >> You are an even poorer, more naive, foolish fool...
> >
> >deMalo is your middle name?
> ::rolls on floor laughing, then splits sides in graphical show of gore
> and blood::
> Spare me. My middle name is Paul.

Jon Paul. Isin't that a Popes name?
Or Jon Paul Jones the American Paitroit?
--
Courisoity didn't kill the cat, it was the
neighbours new 4x4.

Linda

Sep 18, 2001, 5:37:30 PM9/18/01
At some point Alex Watson wrote:

> Jon in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

> > >deMalo is your middle name?
> > ::rolls on floor laughing, then splits sides in graphical show of gore
> > and blood::
> > Spare me. My middle name is Paul.
>
> YOU HAD VISIONS IN WHICH GOD CLAIMED HIS NAME WAS DEMALO!!!

This could get bizzare...
::remembers where she is::
Hmm.

Luke

Sep 18, 2001, 5:47:13 PM9/18/01
well, I rescued Mudokons, but who's gonna rescue me? 'cause here I am,
face to face with Jon...

>>> You are an even poorer, more naive, foolish fool...
>>
>>deMalo is your middle name?
>
>::rolls on floor laughing, then splits sides in graphical show of gore
>and blood::
>Spare me. My middle name is Paul.

I've got it! deMalo in ROT-13 is qrZnyb! Which, in an ancient Chinese
tongue, means "Look, Jon, just tell us where you got the name from or
I'll hit you with this rake."

--
Luke
www.lukovich.co.uk

"I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically." - Steven Wright

Alex Watson

Sep 18, 2001, 5:49:35 PM9/18/01
Linda in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

> At some point Alex Watson wrote:
>
> > Jon in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

> > > ::rolls on floor laughing, then splits sides in graphical show of gore
> > > and blood::
> > > Spare me. My middle name is Paul.
> >
> > YOU HAD VISIONS IN WHICH GOD CLAIMED HIS NAME WAS DEMALO!!!
>
> This could get bizzare...
> ::remembers where she is::

Did you think you were on a choir tour?

"> Do you filter all aglami posts for the occurrence of the word God????
Of course not, people sometimes talk about religion and Jesus without
mentioning the word God."
- Kasper and Ievins, Agla

Luke

Sep 18, 2001, 6:02:25 PM9/18/01
well, I rescued Mudokons, but who's gonna rescue me? 'cause here I am,
face to face with Alex Watson...

>"> Do you filter all aglami posts for the occurrence of the word God????
> Of course not, people sometimes talk about religion and Jesus without
> mentioning the word God."
> - Kasper and Ievins, Agla

Wasn't that Pixel and Ievins?

Oh, and you need to add a % on the line under the last quote in your
list or the last two letters in it will get cut off.

--
Luke
www.lukovich.co.uk

Work hard, die young, win valuable prizes!

SnornL

Sep 19, 2001, 3:56:53 AM9/19/01
Toki wrote:

> > > No, but I *am* pedantic about spelling :D
> > >

> > Join the club... working as a writer does that to you!
>
> I had a complete fit when a complete enemy of mine corrected my spelling of
> "it's" .... GRRRRRR

You think she's an enemy of *yours*... I'm the one currently exchanging
bitchy emails with her every day =D

Rupert Wanderer

Sep 19, 2001, 4:27:48 AM9/19/01
> Rupert Wanderer wrote:
> >
> > I'm a tall, underage boy, very pedantic, mildly
> > autistic, just into puberty and I live in Britain,
>
> This sounds disturbingly like a personal ad.

"..."

What?

PS: When was the last time you posted? *remembers the post of the reminder
of the Spamhorn, but not much more after that...*

Did you A) Leave AGC for a time? B) Lurk? or C) Post lots of messages
of which Outlook Express deleted all?

And when's the last time I saw Ping...

*looks unhappy*

All the oldbies... dropping out of the chain...

*looks unhappy*

Rupert Wanderer

Sep 19, 2001, 4:38:49 AM9/19/01

> > > Join the club... working as a writer does that to you!
> >
> > I had a complete fit when a complete enemy of mine corrected my spelling
of
> > "it's" .... GRRRRRR

*rolls eyes*

'its' for the possesive, and 'it's' for 'it is'. So you'd say: 'Its ball
rolled away', and 'It's a dog!'

Sheesh... Simple!

SnornL

Sep 19, 2001, 6:26:43 AM9/19/01
Rupert Wanderer wrote:

> "SnornL" <la_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > I had a complete fit when a complete enemy of mine corrected my spelling
> of
> > > "it's" .... GRRRRRR
>
> *rolls eyes*
>
> 'its' for the possesive, and 'it's' for 'it is'. So you'd say: 'Its ball
> rolled away', and 'It's a dog!'
>
> Sheesh... Simple!

WE KNOW THAT.

Clearly, you had to be there (or simply read the post properly) to
understand. Anyone who goes for spelling and grammar flames is a moron.
teh enb.

Toki

Sep 19, 2001, 9:27:03 AM9/19/01

> > > I had a complete fit when a complete enemy of mine corrected my
spelling
> of
> > > "it's" .... GRRRRRR
>
> *rolls eyes*
>
> 'its' for the possesive, and 'it's' for 'it is'. So you'd say: 'Its ball
> rolled away', and 'It's a dog!'

I KNOW THAT, FUCKER!!!

but sometimes, like most people, i leave out the apostrophes in my typing.
people can still understand what im saying, so its no biggie (usually).

ps: you spelt 'possessive' wrong :P

Toki

Sep 19, 2001, 9:27:45 AM9/19/01

> > of
> >
> > *rolls eyes*
> >
> > 'its' for the possesive, and 'it's' for 'it is'. So you'd say: 'Its
ball
> > rolled away', and 'It's a dog!'
> >
> > Sheesh... Simple!
>
> WE KNOW THAT.
>
> Clearly, you had to be there (or simply read the post properly) to
> understand. Anyone who goes for spelling and grammar flames is a moron.
> teh enb.

take that back :P

Jon

Sep 19, 2001, 11:09:37 AM9/19/01
On 18 Sep 2001 15:59:02 -0500 in the Empire year 6584, "Balyn
Rockrusher" <baly...@hotmail.com> commanded the Jotun warship

alt.games.creatures, into battle against the Ljynii:

>Jon <j...@fullcircuit.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:57:59 +0100 in the Empire year 6584, Alex
>> Watson <alexw...@deadspam.com> commanded the Jotun warship
>> alt.games.creatures, into battle against the Ljynii:
>>
>> >Jon in alt.games.creatures scripsit. Metella mater est.

>> >deMalo is your middle name?
>> ::rolls on floor laughing, then splits sides in graphical show of gore
>> and blood::
>> Spare me. My middle name is Paul.
>
>Jon Paul. Isin't that a Popes name?
>Or Jon Paul Jones the American Paitroit?

The Pope would be called Jean-Paul, which is a French name pronounced
the same(ish) way.I have no Idea who Jon Paul Jones is. I am Jon Paul
Reeves.

Jon

Sep 19, 2001, 11:11:39 AM9/19/01
On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:47:13 +0100 in the Empire year 6584, Luke
<lu...@aglami.com> commanded the Jotun warship alt.games.creatures,

into battle against the Ljynii:

>well, I rescued Mudokons, but who's gonna rescue me? 'cause here I am,

>face to face with Jon...

>>>deMalo is your middle name?
>>
>>::rolls on floor laughing, then splits sides in graphical show of gore
>>and blood::
>>Spare me. My middle name is Paul.
>
>I've got it! deMalo in ROT-13 is qrZnyb! Which, in an ancient Chinese
>tongue, means "Look, Jon, just tell us where you got the name from or
>I'll hit you with this rake."

::steals rake and runs off::

Luke

Sep 19, 2001, 11:10:46 AM9/19/01
well, I rescued Mudokons, but who's gonna rescue me? 'cause here I am,
face to face with Jon...

>>>::rolls on floor laughing, then splits sides in graphical show of gore

>>>and blood::
>>>Spare me. My middle name is Paul.
>>
>>I've got it! deMalo in ROT-13 is qrZnyb! Which, in an ancient Chinese
>>tongue, means "Look, Jon, just tell us where you got the name from or
>>I'll hit you with this rake."
>
>::steals rake and runs off::

Hah, little does he realise that the rake he just stole... erm...
well. Never mind.

:: calls the police ::

--
Luke
www.lukovich.co.uk

"it's been said before, but it needs saying again......
luke, you're a freak!" - Blondestranger
&
"Damn... you're quite a freaky bastard, Luke!" - Esben

Rupert Wanderer

Sep 19, 2001, 11:22:08 AM9/19/01
"Toki" <tokimelancholyAToptusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> spelling
> > of
> >
> > *rolls eyes*
> >
> > 'its' for the possesive, and 'it's' for 'it is'. So you'd say: 'Its
ball
> > rolled away', and 'It's a dog!'
>
> I KNOW THAT, FUCKER!!!

> but sometimes, like most people, i leave out the apostrophes in my typing.
> people can still understand what im saying, so its no biggie (usually).

> ps: you spelt 'possessive' wrong :P

Yay! They rose to the bait!

*give me normal pedanticism any day...*

*I'm a Pendant, and I'm proud of it. Any spelling mistakes or errors are
purely intentional, to try to encourage people to correct them, and
hopefully turn /them/ into Pendants as well! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*

Balyn Rockrusher

Sep 19, 2001, 2:51:18 PM9/19/01

Jon <j...@fullcircuit.com> wrote in message

Jon Reeves? Superman!!! (the original, not that knockoff Christopher)

(yes, I'm seeing how many lucridious connections I can make)

Jon

Sep 19, 2001, 4:12:27 PM9/19/01
On 19 Sep 2001 13:51:18 -0500 in the Empire year 6584, "Balyn

That was Clark Kent.

>(yes, I'm seeing how many lucridious connections I can make)

A lot.
--
Jon - j...@fullcircuit.com

Atob

Sep 19, 2001, 4:21:26 PM9/19/01
Hurg. SnornL posted into alt.games.creatures with something as crazy
as...

> > of
> >
> > *rolls eyes*
> >
> > 'its' for the possesive, and 'it's' for 'it is'. So you'd say: 'Its ball
> > rolled away', and 'It's a dog!'
> >
> > Sheesh... Simple!
>
> WE KNOW THAT.
>
> Clearly, you had to be there (or simply read the post properly) to
> understand. Anyone who goes for spelling and grammar flames is a moron.
> teh enb.

YUO SPRELT THU AND EMD WRONG U RETART

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net (updated 16/9/01)

"Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'sir' without adding, you're
making a scene." - Homer

Atob

Sep 19, 2001, 4:22:40 PM9/19/01
Hurg. Rupert Wanderer posted into alt.games.creatures with something as
crazy as...

> > spelling
> > > of
> > >
> > > *rolls eyes*
> > >
> > > 'its' for the possesive, and 'it's' for 'it is'. So you'd say: 'Its
> ball
> > > rolled away', and 'It's a dog!'
> >
> > I KNOW THAT, FUCKER!!!

> > but sometimes, like most people, i leave out the apostrophes in my typing.
> > people can still understand what im saying, so its no biggie (usually).

> > ps: you spelt 'possessive' wrong :P
>
> Yay! They rose to the bait!
>
> *give me normal pedanticism any day...*
>
> *I'm a Pendant, and I'm proud of it. Any spelling mistakes or errors are
> purely intentional, to try to encourage people to correct them, and
> hopefully turn /them/ into Pendants as well! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*

Ha, here's some pedantry for you. You said you're a pedant (ish), when
you meant "liar"!

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net (updated 16/9/01)

"Hurg." - Pixel

Balyn Rockrusher

Sep 20, 2001, 1:12:19 AM9/20/01

Jon <j...@fullcircuit.com> wrote in message

Except the _Actors_ name was Jon Reeves, father of
Christopher. (iirc)

> >(yes, I'm seeing how many lucridious connections I can make)
> A lot.

Well, that and I'm pretty bored currently.

Jon

Sep 20, 2001, 2:42:00 AM9/20/01
On 20 Sep 2001 00:12:19 -0500 in the Empire year 6584, "Balyn

They spell it Reeve, missing the vital S. And it was Christopher Reeve
who played Superman, and I don't think his father was called Jon.

>> >(yes, I'm seeing how many lucridious connections I can make)
>> A lot.
>
>Well, that and I'm pretty bored currently.

Looks that way.
--
Jon - j...@fullcircuit.com

Rupert Wanderer

Sep 20, 2001, 3:51:02 AM9/20/01
"Atob" <aSt...@gMuHbAbHiAnHs.oArHg> wrote in message

*bristles*

Do... Not.... Say... That... AGAIN!!!!!!

My core Virtue is Honesty, and my core Principle is Truth. Do /Not/ Call me
a liar!!!!!!!!

--
[...]

Luke (Luke T. Whitmore?) quoting: "The Internet is big. Really big. It
gives the idea of infinity much better than infinity itself. " - Douglas
Adams

Patrick Overton: Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words;
they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your
habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your
destiny.

Anonymous: Funny thing about destiny: it reaches up to slap you in the face
only when you least expect it.

SnornL

Sep 20, 2001, 7:29:23 AM9/20/01
Toki wrote:

> spelling
> > > of
> > >
> > > *rolls eyes*
> > >
> > > 'its' for the possesive, and 'it's' for 'it is'. So you'd say: 'Its
> ball
> > > rolled away', and 'It's a dog!'
> > >
> > > Sheesh... Simple!
> >
> > WE KNOW THAT.
> >
> > Clearly, you had to be there (or simply read the post properly) to
> > understand. Anyone who goes for spelling and grammar flames is a moron.
> > teh enb.
>
> take that back :P

I GOT HIM FIRST, NYAH!!! :P

SnornL

Sep 20, 2001, 7:31:39 AM9/20/01
Rupert Wanderer wrote:

> "Toki" <tokimelancholyAToptusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> > spelling
> > > of
> > >
> > > *rolls eyes*
> > >
> > > 'its' for the possesive, and 'it's' for 'it is'. So you'd say: 'Its
> ball
> > > rolled away', and 'It's a dog!'
> >
> > I KNOW THAT, FUCKER!!!

UHOH SPAGHETTI-OS I MUST OF THE BE THE SELF-DESTRUCT NOW!

Atob

Sep 20, 2001, 11:09:50 AM9/20/01
Hurg. Rupert Wanderer posted into alt.games.creatures with something as
crazy as...

> typing.
> (usually).

> > > Yay! They rose to the bait!
> > >
> > > *give me normal pedanticism any day...*
> > >
> > > *I'm a Pendant, and I'm proud of it. Any spelling mistakes or errors
> are
> > > purely intentional, to try to encourage people to correct them, and
> > > hopefully turn /them/ into Pendants as well! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*
> >
> > Ha, here's some pedantry for you. You said you're a pedant (ish), when
> > you meant "liar"!
>
> *bristles*
>
> Do... Not.... Say... That... AGAIN!!!!!!
>
> My core Virtue is Honesty, and my core Principle is Truth. Do /Not/ Call me
> a liar!!!!!!!!

Liar.

--
Atob
http://www.atob.cjb.net (updated 16/9/01)

"Shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the
Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies." - Roger the
Shrubber