[AW] Tiburon Donates land to Creatures Community

Jan 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/1/00
Heh well I finally finished it, a bit ago i finished choosing the area
and setting up it's boundaries in Active world, so I am giving the land
in this space (I own the world i can do it :)to the Creatures
Community, in case you are wondering the space totals as about a 5x20
rectangle which is larger then a small Active World :)it is located in
the world Tiburon at 0S 13E .8a 270 (in case your wondering you do need
the whole thing to get there the .8a is altitude and the 270 is the
best direction to face) I am posting this during a hour on AGC so i
doubt i will see any of you until later today :) bah i'll just tell you
folks in LJR Chat he he (by the way is anyone else having trouble
logging in to LJR chat today?

Torturer of Souls
Avatar of Dreams
Insanity is Humanity
without a mask.
Welcome to Insanity
100% Unstable

"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as
members."
-Groucho Marx

Creatures Community in Active Worlds at Tiburon 0S 13E .8a 270

lizardVerd

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00

Avatar <Avatar_0...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message
<snip>

> folks in LJR Chat he he (by the way is anyone else having trouble
> logging in to LJR chat today?

<snippity snip>

yeah... =(
i don't think JRC was y2k compatible... although it was working at about
2am....

--
Chani3
vendor of ice cream

unfortunately, tibble was not y2k compliant.

Brad Fermanich

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Avatar wrote:

> the world Tiburon at 0S 13E .8a 270 (in case your wondering you do need

You need to turn on pass-thru or something. The first time I tele'd
there, I didnt have any of the objects, so I fell through to 0a. I tried
the same teleport again and ended up stuck in the floor. Finally I
tele'd to .9a and ended up there ok.

--
Brad.
EagerBevar Hunter of Sarcastica,

Morghana: Don't wear any cement kilts!
Emy S.:How come I've never said anything quotable?
Kristin: I have this terrible urge to get a sig as pointless as are my
posts. hmmm.
Lis Morris: argh! it's my head in a box! you beast

ICQ: 5690051

http://i.am/brf/

RedWordSmith

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Avatar wrote:

> Heh well I finally finished it, a bit ago i finished choosing the area
> and setting up it's boundaries in Active world, so I am giving the land
> in this space (I own the world i can do it :)to the Creatures
> Community,

Well, it looks like I will be returning to AW then... don't hold your
breath though...

> bah i'll just tell you

> folks in LJR Chat he he (by the way is anyone else having trouble
> logging in to LJR chat today?

Yes, it isn't accepting my login. Grah.

--
"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or
no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."

If someone tries to sell you something via unsolicited email, don't buy
it.
See http://www.spamcop.net and fight back!

This .sig brought to you by Nic "RedWord"Smith, proprietor of the
Temple of Nic at http://nic.dreamhost.com/

Jan 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/2/00
Thanks for the Info, i'll make a not in my sig but if i turn on Pass
thru some of my other plans will be ruined (after all the rest of the
world still needs to be created :)

In article <386F6199.6DF@nospam_sltic.com>, Brad Fermanich

> You need to turn on pass-thru or something. The first time I tele'd
> there, I didnt have any of the objects, so I fell through to 0a. I
> tried
> the same teleport again and ended up stuck in the floor. Finally I
> tele'd to .9a and ended up there ok.

Torturer of Souls

Avatar of Dreams
Insanity is Humanity
without a mask.
Welcome to Insanity
100% Unstable

"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as
members."
-Groucho Marx

Creatures Community in Active Worlds at Tiburon 0S 13E .9a 270 (Objects
must load for floor)