How is C&C: Red Alert 3?

Ant

Oct 28, 2008, 10:21:35 AM10/28/08
It is out today. :)
--
"All the best work is done the way that ants do things -- by tiny but
untiring and regular additions." --Lafcadio Hearn
/\___/\
/ /\ /\ \ Phil/Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)
\ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address: phi...@earthlink.netANT
( ) or ANT...@zimage.com

MindFever

Oct 30, 2008, 2:15:57 PM10/30/08
Haven't tried it yet...i stoped caring for Red Alert games after the 2nd one
and C&C:Generals (extremely boring and predictable AI). I liked TIBERIUM
SUN and RED ALERT.Other than that, i didnt like others too much... ofcourse
the first C C was awesome (cool atmosphere).

I tend to like more challenging strategy games ...more realistic responses
from the A.I. (not only 1 strategy : buffing up your force size). TOTAL WAR
franchise is excellent in its playability... what do you think? am i a
blasphemer now? :)

"Ant" <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote in message