Will I still be able to play old C&C:G, its 0 Hr., & C&C3 & its KW + old saved games?

Ant

Nov 5, 2016, 9:32:00 PM11/5/16
Hello.

My very old Windows XP Pro SP3's HDD died hard with its clicks of death
over a couple weeks ago. I replaced it with a brand new 2 TB WD SATA HDD
and installed a brand new 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 with all updates.

However, I never finished the games and would like to resume where I
left off. I do have their saved games backed up. Can I just reinstall
the game, addons, upgrades, and recopy my saved games to resume?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Well, let me tell you, ants are the dominant insects. They make up as
much as a quarter of the biomass of all insects in the world. They are