Help on getting Scouts (et alia) to "smarten up" when exploring

pyotr filipivich

Jul 3, 2017, 8:56:09 PM7/3/17

Is there some way to "smarten up" scouts, so that they stop trying
to hide behind the bears or lions? Or behind barbarian warriors?

Or keep my warriors from deciding that the smart tactical move is
to leave the forest (they have forest defense promotion I & II) and
hide from barbarian archers out on the plain?

Same goes for the caravels - out making their explorations, and
dropping anchor in the 'shallows' right between two barbarian
galleys.

ufda.

--
pyotr Filipivich
"Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and