Civ 5 ? 'Relations with City States'

red...@lava.net

Nov 5, 2011, 8:24:58 PM11/5/11
Why is it when I gift gold to a City State it degrades our
relationship? I can improve our relationship with the gift of a unit,
but at times that can be catastrophically inconvenient.
I have notice the game is significantly more stable than when it first
came out with changes to the graphics. They were very subtle, like
limiting your ability to pull back your view of the world as far as
was originally possible. I think there other changes equally as
subtle. Was this one of those changes?
As with most of my games, it is very long, 2,500 + cycles. Does that
have anything to do with it? - redvet

Paul Hyett

Nov 6, 2011, 2:31:00 AM11/6/11
On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 at 14:24:58, red...@lava.net wrote in alt.games.civ3
:

>Why is it when I gift gold to a City State it degrades our
>relationship?

Ask Greece & the EU... :P
--
Paul 'Charts Fan' Hyett