Earth and Beyond

red...@lava.net

Nov 8, 2014, 7:31:43 PM11/8/14

There maybe others who pass through this once active wasteland.

I'm not showing, via my news reader, any other user net group being
formed for Earth & beyond. Is there one? & yes, I know of Steam's
support for its 'in house' group. I just don't want to learn a new
protocol unless I have too

mahalo, redvet

Tim Skirvin

Nov 8, 2014, 10:01:57 PM11/8/14
red...@lava.net writes:

> I'm not showing, via my news reader, any other user net group being
> formed for Earth & beyond. Is there one?

Not that I know of, and I watch these things. This group is
probably as good as anything, or maybe comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic.

It's not that good.

- Tim Skirvin (tski...@killfile.org)
--
http://wiki.killfile.org/ Skirv's Homepage <FISH>< <*>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tskirvin Skirv's Pictures

red...@lava.net

Nov 9, 2014, 4:43:00 AM11/9/14
On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 21:01:02 -0600, tski...@killfile.org (Tim
Skirvin) wrote:

>red...@lava.net writes:
>
>> I'm not showing, via my news reader, any other user net group being
>> formed for Earth & beyond. Is there one?
>
> Not that I know of, and I watch these things. This group is
>probably as good as anything, or maybe comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic.
>
> It's not that good.
>
> - Tim Skirvin (tski...@killfile.org)

thanks