CivFanatics website

Paul Hyett

Mar 3, 2012, 11:59:56 AM3/3/12
Anyone know what's happened to it - I keep getting a 'database error'
when I try visiting it?
--
Paul 'Charts Fan' Hyett

red...@lava.net

Mar 3, 2012, 7:59:39 PM3/3/12
On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 16:59:56 +0000, Paul Hyett

>Anyone know what's happened to it - I keep getting a 'database error'
>when I try visiting it?

Off of your question, yes I recieved the same message. - redvet

red...@lava.net

Mar 3, 2012, 8:08:40 PM3/3/12
They are appearently repairing their data base and 'will be up
shortly'

Paul Hyett

Mar 4, 2012, 4:15:08 AM3/4/12
On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 at 15:08:40, red...@lava.net wrote in alt.games.civ3
:
I hope so!

Paul Hyett

Mar 8, 2012, 3:01:17 AM3/8/12
On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 at 09:15:08, Paul Hyett <p...@nojunkmailplease.co.uk>
wrote in alt.games.civ3 :

>On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 at 15:08:40, red...@lava.net wrote in alt.games.civ3
>:
>
>>On Sat, 03 Mar 2012 14:59:39 -1000, red...@lava.net wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 16:59:56 +0000, Paul Hyett

>>>Off of your question, yes I recieved the same message. - redvet
>>They are appearently repairing their data base and 'will be up
>>shortly'
>
>I hope so!

It's working again now. :)