keyboard.cok error an gateway computer

Scott Howle

Feb 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/4/99
has anyone ever received this error while trying to load Carmageddon on a
Gateway machine?

Scott

Ian Clarke

Feb 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/4/99
yes, but I was trying to run it from the CD (carma 1)

Ian

Kym & Suzanne

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
I had this problem in Cara 1, found out I was trying to access the game from
the Cd-Rom, and not the hard drive. You must play the game from the hard
drive and not the Cd. After redirecting my shortcut, no more problems. This
was on a PII, not a Gateway, just thought it might help.
Kym

allan...@hotmail.com

Jan 30, 2014, 12:43:23 PM1/30/14
Are you alive?