Pirates...

Person 20302849

Jan 26, 2001, 5:37:01 PM1/26/01
This is my two cents on pirates.... All DC pirates can go fuck themselves.
Every pirate that burns a Dreamcast game is just killing Sega.... Pirates I
think are a BIG reason the DC is going down.... Over 1 million people burn
games... what if those million actually BOUGHT the fuckin game then that'd be a
lot more money to help Sega for the HARD fuckin work they do to produce a
game... If you don't want a game just don't buy it.... Don't steal the fuckin
thing....... I have NEVER burned a DC game in my life NOR will I EVER.... Sega
has worked there ASSES off to produce quality games and then pirates go out
there and steal the damn things.... and I wouldn't want to hear a fuckin WORD
about pirates complaining about "why sega is dying"........ and I don't care
about the smartass replies I recieve over this post... It's merely expressing
my opinion about what I think.... That is all thanx

</B>Kao the Kangaroo... BEAT IT....PLAY IT... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

ModeratorRules.com

Jan 26, 2001, 5:54:51 PM1/26/01
lol. im not defending the act of piracy, but i will tell you this. a friend of
mine owns a videogame shop that makes backup games for people who own the
original copy (at least that's what they tell the authorities).

as soon as dreamcast copying came out, his console sales tripled. that's no
opinion, that's fact.

just a little tidbit i thought i would share.

....to be continued.

Vpoppa311

Jan 26, 2001, 6:01:26 PM1/26/01
Serioulsy though, you are 100% correct. After I bought about 25 DC games. I
started to burn and it just ruin the funfactor of all my games by like almost
100%. There are dozens of great games that I burned and I havent even touched
yet becuase dont have time to play games. Now that my burner doesnt work, I
realize I am part of the demise of the Dreamcast. Every pirate's way of
thinking "I am just a microscopic part of the DC business, so it wont hurt the
industry if I burn games." Multiply that by a million people and what do we
have? Sony doesnt get hurt by pirates but Sega does. I am truly sorry, please
forgive me. I always thought pirating was funny and wouldnt hurt anyone. But
look what it has done to the greatest gaming console ever...

FfReAkStER

Jan 26, 2001, 6:03:59 PM1/26/01

ya but piracy is NEVER good. There's just no way justify it. It is stealing,
end of story. And it hurts game sales, end of story.

[-DcMB-] AOLToy Server serving [95] mails[-DcMB-]
[-DcMB-]/ffreak send
<HTML><A HREF="http://members.aol.com/ffreakster/list.htm">
list</A></HTML>,x,x-y[8] find x,x&y [-DcMB-]
[-DcMB-] ffreak has sent [0] mails, [9343292] pending [DcMB]

Captain

Jan 26, 2001, 6:16:24 PM1/26/01
>This is my two cents on pirates.... All DC pirates can go fuck themselves.
>Every pirate that burns a Dreamcast game is just killing Sega.... Pirates I
>think are a BIG reason the DC is going down.... Over 1 million people burn
>games... what if those million actually BOUGHT the fuckin game then that'd be
>lot more money to help Sega for the HARD fuckin work they do to produce a
>game...

Ya all these die hard sega "fans" in here are so "loyal" to sega and "stick up"
for sega but when it comes to supporting sega by buying their games........

Captain

Jan 26, 2001, 6:20:20 PM1/26/01
>as soon as dreamcast copying came out, his console sales tripled. that's no
>opinion, that's fact.

That's because console sells went up and a whole bunch of higher quality games
started being released starting last summer. It's just a coinsidence Odin
that's all. Quit trying to make excuses, support sega by buying their games not
burning them.

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 6:25:46 PM1/26/01
ahahahah, i laugh at you fools...
think about it people...
EVERY SINGLE GAME IN EUROPE IS PIRATED..its a way of life...
if your seen with a real game your hailed as a god....
97% of games in Europe are bunrt, and we dont see Sony falling to their
knees...
this is not the soel factor for segas demise, nor is this segas demise..hell if
sega goes into software, then wont ppl copy their software thus hurting them
even more!!!
pirating is not stealin...well sort, but its like second hand stealing..
like if someone stole a diamond ring and then handed it to you...
that sorta thing...
ANYWAY, the point im trying to make is that pirating id hurt sega, but theres
nothing that we can do to stop pirating...besides, what if ppl cant afford
games, are you saying they cant enjoy games?

"We are not guys, we are hot chicks"

AND YELLOW BG</a>

Vpoppa311

Jan 26, 2001, 6:27:15 PM1/26/01
>nicola...@aol.com

>Ya all these die hard sega "fans" in here are so "loyal" to sega and "stick
>up"
>for sega but when it comes to supporting sega by buying their games........

Dude, free is better than not free captain obvious. Do you buy all of your
music CD's? Or do you do what every else does?

Vpoppa311

Jan 26, 2001, 6:28:47 PM1/26/01
>ffrea...@aol.comToy

>ya but piracy is NEVER good. There's just no way justify it. It is
>stealing,
>end of story. And it hurts game sales, end of story.

Oh my gawd, you actually made a great, non-perverted post.

FfReAkStER

Jan 26, 2001, 6:29:33 PM1/26/01
>besides, what if ppl cant afford
>games, are you saying they cant enjoy games?

That's how it used to work...

Vpoppa311

Jan 26, 2001, 6:32:15 PM1/26/01
People who cant afford games can afford a computer, a burner, hundreds of cdrs,
and the ridiculous cost of high speed internet access.

FfReAkStER

Jan 26, 2001, 6:32:07 PM1/26/01

>Oh my gawd, you actually made a great, non-perverted post.

Ramen

Jon Dough

Jan 26, 2001, 6:32:38 PM1/26/01
Pirating is bad.
Yar.

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 6:33:22 PM1/26/01

>That's how it used to work...

not really....
then ppl would go steal them
ala bart simpson and BONE STORM

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 6:35:33 PM1/26/01
>cant afford games can afford a computer, a burner,

i can get this for 400

>hundreds of cdrs,

100cds=19.99 at Circuit City

>and the ridiculous cost of high speed internet access.

You dont need this....

Jon Dough

Jan 26, 2001, 6:37:02 PM1/26/01

>From: vpop...@aol.com (Vpoppa311)

> Do you buy all of your
>music CD's? Or do you do what every else does?

Oh come on. Thats like asking a 5 year old if he smokes, and if he says no,
you ask why because everybody else does it.
Yar.

FfReAkStER

Jan 26, 2001, 6:42:10 PM1/26/01

>>That's how it used to work...
>>

>not really....
>then ppl would go steal them
>ala bart simpson and BONE

ugh, it won't have same effect though that piracy has done before...

Shane

Jan 26, 2001, 6:47:13 PM1/26/01
>EVERY SINGLE GAME IN EUROPE IS PIRATED..its a way of life...
>if your seen with a real game your hailed as a god....
>97% of games in Europe are bunrt,

If that's not a total crock of shit. I don't know what is.

>pirating is not stealin...well sort, but its like second hand stealing..
>like if someone stole a diamond ring and then handed it to you...
>that sorta thing...

Riiiiight....

>but theres
>nothing that we can do to stop pirating

Yes we can. Just stop pirating. Stop being lazy and cheap bastards and buy
our games.
<H1><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><FONT SIZE=78>Gung Hay Fat
Choy!!!!</FONT FACE="Arial"></FONT COLOR="#FF0000"></FONT SIZE=78></H1>

Shane

Jan 26, 2001, 6:48:07 PM1/26/01
>People who cant afford games can afford a computer, a burner, hundreds of
>cdrs,
>and the ridiculous cost of high speed internet access.

Great point! It's called, "being lazy."

Yo Soy ThaiNinja

Jan 26, 2001, 6:52:00 PM1/26/01
>as soon as dreamcast copying came out, his console sales tripled. that's no
>opinion, that's fact.

But sega makes money off software sales not console sales. They lose money of
hardware sales.

Yo Soy ThaiNinja

Jan 26, 2001, 6:54:07 PM1/26/01
Your thinking of Hong Kong, i dont think Europe is like that.

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 6:56:44 PM1/26/01
>If that's not a total crock of shit. I don't know what is.

have you been to europe you shit on stick...?
EVERY GAME is a CDR...
EVERY MUSIC CD IS A CDR...
ppl make less there a month than we do here in a yr....
i know this cuz i have spent 6 months in europe...
you have spent....0 days?

>cheap bastards and buy
>our games.

I know i cant afford games...
i can only afford to spend 50-100 on games a month, and i do that now!

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:00:31 PM1/26/01
>ppl make less there a month than we do here in a yr....

woooopppsss....
totally fucked this up..
i meant to say ppl make less there in a month than we make in a week....

Jon Dough

Jan 26, 2001, 7:00:43 PM1/26/01
>>If that's not a total crock of shit. I don't know what is.
>
>have you been to europe you shit on stick...?
>EVERY GAME is a CDR...
>EVERY MUSIC CD IS A CDR...
>ppl make less there a month than we do here in a yr....
>i know this cuz i have spent 6 months in europe...
>you have spent....0 days?
>
>>cheap bastards and buy
>>our games.
>
>I know i cant afford games...
>i can only afford to spend 50-100 on games a month, and i do that now!

I lived in Europe for a year and I know thats total bullshit Tek. Where did
you live there?
Yar.

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:01:09 PM1/26/01
>Your thinking of Hong Kong

that too, though ive never been...

> i dont think Europe is like that.

yes it is, ive been...

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:03:33 PM1/26/01
>Where did
>you live there?

Germany for 3 weeks..
and Poland....

Jon Dough

Jan 26, 2001, 7:06:44 PM1/26/01
>>Where did
>>you live there?
>
>Germany for 3 weeks..
>and Poland....

I lived in Paris for a year.
Yar.

Shane

Jan 26, 2001, 7:11:12 PM1/26/01
>>If that's not a total crock of shit. I don't know what is.

>have you been to europe you shit on stick...?

I've been to Germany, Austria, Sweden, England, Switzerland, and France.....

Shane

Jan 26, 2001, 7:12:22 PM1/26/01
>>ppl make less there a month than we do here in a yr....
>
>woooopppsss....
>totally fucked this up..
>i meant to say ppl make less there in a month than we make in a week....

That's TOTAL bullshit too. 70 pounds is like 130 dollars you idiot.....

Shane

Jan 26, 2001, 7:12:56 PM1/26/01

Ooooooooooooooo.....

Somebody got told!!!!

Shane

Jan 26, 2001, 7:13:47 PM1/26/01

>> i dont think Europe is like that.
>
>yes it is, ive been...

Full of shit....

FRAZ

Jan 26, 2001, 7:15:17 PM1/26/01
>have you been to europe you shit on stick...?
>EVERY GAME is a CDR...
>EVERY MUSIC CD IS A CDR...

WTF are you talking about? I lived in Germany for seven years. You are a
liar.

Watch out for snakes!
http://members.nbci.com/consolefannetwork/

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:16:22 PM1/26/01
>Ooooooooooooooo.....
>
>Somebody got told!!!!

you=moron...
me=smartest person ever to live on the face of the planet...
72=care to explain how much ppl earn where you lived?
beacouse in the other 95% of the country ppl avrg 200-300 USD a week....

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:17:48 PM1/26/01
>That's TOTAL bullshit too. 70 pounds is like 130 dollars you idiot.....

why are you jackasses looking at the RICH COUNTRIES...
Britain and France are the two riches countires there..
what about poland or the ukraine, or germany..(though germany is fairly rich)

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:19:00 PM1/26/01
>Germany, Austria,

lotsa pirating here...

>Sweden, England, Switzerland, and France.....

NOPE, cuz they are richer countries....

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:20:10 PM1/26/01
> You are a
>liar.

ok fine im a liar...

Michael Brooks

Jan 26, 2001, 7:21:32 PM1/26/01
you go nesman!
;; ,;;;;::::;;; ;;;
;; ;;;; ;;; ;;;
;;,,,,,,;;; ;;;;,,,,;;;; ;;;,,,,,,;;; @ PS2 and Boney

Dreamcast Online User Names:
NBA2K1 - dcxtreme
NFL2k1 - dcxtreme
Quake 3 Arena - Michael B~

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:23:01 PM1/26/01
>Full of shit....

ok..im a liar....
wha eva...

Suzie Q. Doe

Jan 26, 2001, 7:23:22 PM1/26/01
>>>ppl make less there a month than we do here in a yr....
>>
>>woooopppsss....
>>totally fucked this up..
>>i meant to say ppl make less there in a month than we make in a week....
>
>That's TOTAL bullshit too. 70 pounds is like 130 dollars you idiot.....

BUT!!!! A gallon of milk over there is like 4.50 in American dollars... My
sister in law lives in Wales... The cost of living there is VERY high.

I sit alone in my 4 cornered room staring at candles...

At night I can't sleep, I toss and turn.
Candlesticks in the dark, visions of bodies being burned...
4 walls just starin at a nuggah...

Jon Dough

Jan 26, 2001, 7:25:00 PM1/26/01
>72=care to explain how much ppl earn where you lived?

What do you mean by that? Civilians?
Yar.

Suzie Q. Doe

Jan 26, 2001, 7:27:04 PM1/26/01
>>72=care to explain how much ppl earn where you lived?
>
>What do you mean by that? Civilians?

No, just the farm animals please.

C is for cookie, thats good enough for me.

Vpoppa311

Jan 26, 2001, 7:27:54 PM1/26/01
>WTF are you talking about? I lived in Germany for seven years. You are a
>liar.

Oh my gawd...im surrounded by Nazis. Hail...wait a minute...jk

Vpoppa311

Jan 26, 2001, 7:29:00 PM1/26/01

You think they got pirating in Buttswana?

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:31:40 PM1/26/01
look at the income for poland..
now remember, 4zls are 1 dollar

Region zlotys per month % Polish mean
Central 560 125
South-western 504 112
POLAND 449 100
Central-western 435 97
Western 432 96
Northern 408 91
South-eastern 385 86
Eastern 367

Jon Dough

Jan 26, 2001, 7:31:55 PM1/26/01
>>>72=care to explain how much ppl earn where you lived?
>>
>>What do you mean by that? Civilians?
>
>No, just the farm animals please.

My dad worked for NATO there. Wes was nots civilians.
Yar.

Jon Dough

Jan 26, 2001, 7:33:12 PM1/26/01

lol?
Yar.

Jon Dough

Jan 26, 2001, 7:33:45 PM1/26/01
>>WTF are you talking about? I lived in Germany for seven years. You are a
>>liar.
>>

>Oh my gawd...im surrounded by Nazis. Hail...wait a minute...jk

Are j00 a j00?
Yar.

Jon Dough

Jan 26, 2001, 7:35:02 PM1/26/01
>look at the income for poland..
>now remember, 4zls are 1 dollar
>
>Region zlotys per month % Polish mean
>Central 560 125
>South-western 504 112
>POLAND 449 100
>Central-western 435 97
>Western 432 96
>Northern 408 91
>South-eastern 385 86
>Eastern 367

I suddenly lost intrest in this thread. I'm out.
Yar.

Shane

Jan 26, 2001, 7:35:48 PM1/26/01
>>Germany, Austria,
>
>lotsa pirating here...

Ummmmmm....

Germany isn't poor, dood. They have one of the top militaries in the world.
And Austria isn't poor either.

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:39:09 PM1/26/01
>Are j00 a j00?

im a Kat-ht-o-lick

Shane

Jan 26, 2001, 7:39:41 PM1/26/01
>why are you jackasses looking at the RICH COUNTRIES...
>Britain and France are the two riches countires there..
>what about poland or the ukraine, or germany..(though germany is fairly rich)

Ukraine was part of the USSR. Poland, yeah, I'll agree with you. But that
still doesn't make your outstanding claim of most, or all of Europe pirating
games, true.

Shane

Jan 26, 2001, 7:42:40 PM1/26/01

>look at the income for poland..
>now remember, 4zls are 1 dollar
>
>Region zlotys per month % Polish mean
>Central 560 125
>South-western 504 112
>POLAND 449 100
>Central-western 435 97
>Western 432 96
>Northern 408 91
>South-eastern 385 86
>Eastern 367

Uhhh, and Poland is all of Europe?

Shane

Jan 26, 2001, 7:43:48 PM1/26/01
>>Are j00 a j00?
>
>im a Kat-ht-o-lick

Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jbox 3

Jan 26, 2001, 7:45:52 PM1/26/01
>im a Kat-ht-o-lick

My mother in law is a cat-oholic too. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Quit
with the code...

Person 20302849

Jan 26, 2001, 7:48:49 PM1/26/01

>lol. im not defending the act of piracy, but i will tell you this. a friend
>of
>mine owns a videogame shop that makes backup games for people who own the
>original copy (at least that's what they tell the authorities).
>
>as soon as dreamcast copying came out, his console sales tripled. that's no
>opinion, that's fact.
>
>just a little tidbit i thought i would share.
>

>....to be continued.

It doesn't matter if his consoles tripled! Sega makes money off games not
really the hardware

</B>Kao the Kangaroo... BEAT IT....PLAY IT... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:50:20 PM1/26/01
>here's nothing to be ashamed of. Quit
>with the code...

ummm...
why would there be somthing to be ashamed of?
isnt like 60% of america catholic

Person 20302849

Jan 26, 2001, 7:51:18 PM1/26/01

>>That's how it used to work...
>>

>not really....
>then ppl would go steal them
>ala bart simpson and BONE STORM

>"We are not guys, we are hot chicks"
>
>SAME SIG WITH THE RED
>AND YELLOW BG

REALLY... back in the NES days if you couldn't afford a game you'd borrow it
off a friend or somethin.... not copy it....

Person 20302849

Jan 26, 2001, 7:53:09 PM1/26/01

>I know i cant afford games...
>i can only afford to spend 50-100 on games a month, and i do that now!

>"We are not guys, we are hot chicks"

Well then buy what you can..... If you can't afford them... Rent them.... or
somethin...

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:53:51 PM1/26/01
>Uhhh, and Poland is all of Europe?

no...ive read in a time that the amjority of euro games are pirated....
only 5% (25% i dunno now) are real....
AND NO IM NOT CHANGING MY STORY, is till say that theres more pirating than
real...

"We are not guys, we are hot chicks"

AND YELLOW BG</a>

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 7:56:04 PM1/26/01
>REALLY... back in the NES days if you couldn't afford a game you'd borrow it
>off a friend or somethin.... not copy it....

this wasnt much better than pirating though..
if i borrowed something, i played and beat it..never wanted to buy it..

"We are not guys, we are hot chicks"

AND YELLOW BG</a>

Person 20302849

Jan 26, 2001, 7:57:11 PM1/26/01
>> Do you buy all of your
>>music CD's? Or do you do what every else does?

Seriously I don't own a CD burner... I buy my CDs through BMG music....
Everyone I got is an original copy....

Person 20302849

Jan 26, 2001, 7:56:31 PM1/26/01

>Ya all these die hard sega "fans" in here are so "loyal" to sega and "stick
>up"
>for sega but when it comes to supporting sega by buying their games........

true.... not all.... but some.... btw 53 replies... I never got that many

FfReAkStER

Jan 26, 2001, 8:01:09 PM1/26/01
>It doesn't matter if his consoles tripled! Sega makes money off games not
>really the hardware

STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT!! IT'S BEEN SAID TOO MANY TIMES. AAAHAQAAHAHHAHAH
IT'S NOW REPEATING IN MY BRAIN!!!1 FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAHAAHHAHHA
SHITRET432T523T532 HLEPEO5REGHJEW- WHAT THE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
[...]
UUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
[...]
!!!!!!!!11111111111

[-DcMB-] AOLToy Server serving [95] mails[-DcMB-]
[-DcMB-]/ffreak send<HTML><A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/ffreakster/list.htm">list</A></HTML>,x,x-y[8] find
x,x&y [-DcMB-]
[-DcMB-] ffreak has sent [0] mails, [9343292] pending [DcMB]

Jon Dough

Jan 26, 2001, 8:06:12 PM1/26/01

Very informative.
Yar.

FfReAkStER

Jan 26, 2001, 8:13:49 PM1/26/01

>Very informative.

Penis 8============D

ModeratorRules.com

Jan 26, 2001, 8:14:00 PM1/26/01
>But sega makes money off software sales not console sales. They lose money of
>hardware sales

they sell a bunch of hardware because of piracy. big name companies see the
userbase and decide to release a game for dreamcast. dreamcast becomes popular
and more people realize it's being accepted and in turn BUY the system+games.

why do you think PSX sold so well? i literally had tons of people asking me
(when they went to pre-order PS2) if they could play their backup games on PS2.

....to be continued.

Jon Dough

Jan 26, 2001, 8:21:24 PM1/26/01
>>Very informative.
>
>Penis 8============D

I told you to e-mail me your pic, not post it =/
Yar.

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 26, 2001, 8:26:34 PM1/26/01
>>Penis 8============D

oh my stud muffin, your dick is a inch long and the width of a needle..

FfReAkStER

Jan 26, 2001, 8:27:57 PM1/26/01

>>>Very informative.
>>
>>Penis 8============D
>
>I told you to e-mail me your pic, not post it =/

This isn't pic! it's ascii

8888M:::::888MM::::::::8:::::::::::M::::8888::::M::::M
88888M:::::88:M::::::::::8:::::::::::M:::8888::::::M::M
88 888MM:::888:M:::::::::::::::::::::::M:8888:::::::::M:
8 88888M:::88::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MM:88::::::::::::M
88888M:::88::M::::::::::*88*::::::::::M:88::::::::::::::M
888888M:::88::M:::::::::88@@88:::::::::M::88::::::::::::::M
888888MM::88::MM::::::::88@@88:::::::::M:::8::::::::::::::*8
88888 M:::8::MM:::::::::*88*::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::88@@
8888 MM::::::MM:::::::::::::::::::::MM:::::::::::::::::88@@
888 M:::::::MM:::::::::::::::::::MM::M::::::::::::::::*8
888 MM:::::::MMM::::::::::::::::MM:::MM:::::::::::::::M
88 M::::::::MMMM:::::::::::MMMM:::::MM::::::::::::MM
88 MM:::::::::MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM::::::::MMM::::::::MMM
88 MM::::::::::::MMMMMMM::::::::::::::MMMMMMMMMM
88 8MM::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::MMMMMM
8 88MM::::::::::::::::::::::M:::M::::::::MM
888MM::::::::::::::::::MM::::::MM::::::MM
88888MM:::::::::::::::MMM:::::::mM:::::MM
888888MM:::::::::::::MMM:::::::::MMM:::M
88888888MM:::::::::::MMM:::::::::::MM:::M
88 8888888M:::::::::MMM::::::::::::::M:::M
8 888888 M:::::::MM:::::::::::::::::M:::M:
888888 M::::::M:::::::::::::::::::M:::MM
888888 M:::::M::::::::::::::::::::::::M:M
888888 M:::::M:::::::::@::::::::::::::M::M
88888 M::::::::::::::@@:::::::::::::::M::M
88888 M::::::::::::::@@@::::::::::::::::M::M
88888 M:::::::::::::::@@::::::::::::::::::M::M
88888 M:::::m::::::::::@::::::::::Mm:::::::M:::M
8888 M:::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MM:::::::M:::M
8888 M:::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MMM::::::::M:::M
888 M:::::Mm::::::::::::::::::::::MMM:::::::::M::::M
8888 MM::::Mm:::::::::::::::::::::MMMM:::::::::m::m:::M
888 M:::::M::::::::::::::::::::MMM::::::::::::M::mm:::M
8888 MM:::::::::::::::::::::::::MM:::::::::::::mM::MM:::M:
M:::::::::::::::::::::::::M:::::::::::::::mM::MM:::Mm
MM::::::m:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::M::MM:::MM
M::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::M::M:::MM
MM:::::::::M:::::::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::M:M:::MM
M:::::::::::M88:::::::::M:::::::::::::::::::::::MM::MMM
M::::::::::::8888888888M::::::::::::::::::::::::MM::MM
M:::::::::::::88888888M:::::::::::::::::::::::::M::MM

,----------------------------.
|. . . . . . . . . ||\\\ (c)K|
| . . . . . . . . .. \\\\. .R|
|. . . . . . . . .<_,@\\\\. O|
| . . . . . . . . .\ _\\\\ .G|
|. . . . . . . . . [( )| . G|
| . >>>>>. . . . .|| ||. .S|
|. .<<@,@<<. . . . |< >| . C|
| . >>\o/>>>. .____#| /##. .A|
|. ./(.|.)\. .(____#(_) ) . N|
| .// ):(\\ . . . .# | . . |
|. \\( )\\ . . . .\ |. . .|
| . `" V | "` . . . ( J . . |
|####||#||#. . . . .| \. . .|
|####||#||# . . . __| / . . |
|###<__<__>. . . <_____). . .|
`----------------------------'
I don't care how shitty the look!
It's ascii porn!!!

FfReAkStER

Jan 26, 2001, 8:29:15 PM1/26/01
>>>Penis 8============D
>>

>oh my stud muffin, your dick is a inch long and the width of a needle..

You know you want it.

Jbox 3

Jan 26, 2001, 8:36:08 PM1/26/01
>ummm...
>why would there be somthing to be ashamed of?
>isnt like 60% of america catholic
>"We are not guys, we are hot chicks"

Read my post again.

It was a joke. I too am a Catholic (although I don't actually practice any
religion).

Captain

Jan 26, 2001, 8:49:27 PM1/26/01
>this is not the soel factor for segas demise, nor is this segas demise..hell
>if

But it really really hurts.

Captain

Jan 26, 2001, 8:55:26 PM1/26/01
>they sell a bunch of hardware because of piracy. big name companies see the
>userbase and decide to release a game for dreamcast. dreamcast becomes
>popular
>and more people realize it's being accepted and in turn BUY the system+games.

But when people are pirating the games at the rate they are they aren't buying
enough games to make up for the loss sega is taking for each console.

Suzie Q. Doe

Jan 26, 2001, 10:00:40 PM1/26/01
>>REALLY... back in the NES days if you couldn't afford a game you'd borrow it
>>off a friend or somethin.... not copy it....
>
>this wasnt much better than pirating though..

Good fucking point.

C is for cookie, thats good enough for me.

Suzie Q. Doe

Jan 26, 2001, 10:01:51 PM1/26/01
>Well then buy what you can..... If you can't afford them... Rent them.... or
>somethin...

As Damus said... Not much better.
Rental keeps millions from buying it.

Person 20302849

Jan 26, 2001, 11:10:14 PM1/26/01

>As Damus said... Not much better.
>Rental keeps millions from buying it.

Better than copying....

Person 20302849

Jan 26, 2001, 11:10:49 PM1/26/01

>>REALLY... back in the NES days if you couldn't afford a game you'd borrow it
>>off a friend or somethin.... not copy it....
>
>this wasnt much better than pirating though..
>if i borrowed something, i played and beat it..never wanted to buy it..
>"We are not guys, we are hot chicks"
>
>SAME SIG WITH THE RED
>AND YELLOW BG

Beats pirating it.... You wouldn't have bought it in the first place if you
didn't have the money....

Yo Soy ThaiNinja

Jan 26, 2001, 11:38:07 PM1/26/01
Did you ignore what i said? Sega doesn't make money off Hardware sales they
make money off software. If someone buys a dreamcast and no games. And just
burns every game Sega loses money.

Suzie Q. Doe

Jan 27, 2001, 7:44:46 AM1/27/01
<<<UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK>>>

Umm, you forgot the C.
::ducking::

FfReAkStER

Jan 27, 2001, 9:06:00 AM1/27/01

><<<UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>UUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK>>>
>
>Umm, you forgot the C.

No I didn't. Look again it's there.

Captain

Jan 27, 2001, 9:57:19 AM1/27/01
>Did you ignore what i said? Sega doesn't make money off Hardware sales they
>make money off software. If someone buys a dreamcast and no games. And just
>burns every game Sega loses money.

Even if that person buys several games sega is still losing money. Sega figures
that the average DCer is going to by X ammount of DC games in their lifetime
but if 10% of those average gamers are burning more then 50% of the games they
would normally have baught that means sega can't accurately price their
products.

FRAZ

Jan 27, 2001, 10:30:04 AM1/27/01
>> You are a
>>liar.
>
>ok fine im a liar...

Damn straight, bitch.

Watch out for snakes!
http://members.nbci.com/consolefannetwork/

FRAZ

Jan 27, 2001, 10:31:31 AM1/27/01
>im a Kat-ht-o-lick

A Catholic wigger. How quaint.

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 27, 2001, 1:41:00 PM1/27/01
>A Catholic wigger

most niggers are catholic, so i guess wiggers are the same...
besides, whats there to be ashamed of being a wigger...

"We are not guys, we are hot chicks"

AND YELLOW BG</a>

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 27, 2001, 1:45:09 PM1/27/01
how about charge 2000 for a system, then give out games for free....(with a
certain limit per month)

FRAZ

Jan 27, 2001, 2:19:31 PM1/27/01
>most niggers are catholic, so i guess wiggers are the same...

Quiz time! The above quote from Tek makes:
A) Little sense
B) No sense
C) Either

If you chose A, B, or C, you are correct. Being a wigger has absolutely
nothing to do with religion.

>besides, whats there to be ashamed of being a wigger...

Everything?

Yo Soy ThaiNinja

Jan 27, 2001, 2:54:18 PM1/27/01

>how about charge 2000 for a system, then give out games for free....(with a
>certain limit per month)
>"We are not guys, we are hot chicks"

That would be pretty cool.

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 27, 2001, 3:09:45 PM1/27/01
>Everything?

explain gringo.....

"We are not guys, we are hot chicks"

AND YELLOW BG</a>

Suzie Q. Doe

Jan 27, 2001, 4:03:52 PM1/27/01
>most niggers are catholic, so i guess wiggers are the same... besides, whats
there to be ashamed of being a wigger...>

What the fuck is up with that?
Anyway, most AFRICAN AMERICANS or even BLACK PEOPLE are baptist. Not Catholic.
Most Italians, Irish, Scottish, Orientals and I think Europeans are Catholic.

FfReAkStER

Jan 27, 2001, 4:58:53 PM1/27/01
>how about charge 2000 for a system, then give out games for free....(with a
>certain limit per month)

2000 g? nah

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 27, 2001, 5:27:33 PM1/27/01
>2000 g? nah

i doubt ppl would charge 2 million for a game console..

Jon Dough

Jan 27, 2001, 5:29:56 PM1/27/01
>i doubt ppl would charge 2 million for a game console..

::cough::PS9::cough::
Yar.

Shane

Jan 27, 2001, 7:16:40 PM1/27/01

>>A Catholic wigger
>
>most niggers are catholic, so i guess wiggers are the same...
>besides, whats there to be ashamed of being a wigger...

No, Most black people are NOT Catholic. I'd go with Southern Baptist.
<H1><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"><FONT SIZE=78>Gung Hay Fat
Choy!!!!</FONT FACE="Arial"></FONT COLOR="#FF0000"></FONT SIZE=78></H1>

Shane

Jan 27, 2001, 7:25:26 PM1/27/01

>>most niggers are catholic, so i guess wiggers are the same... besides, whats
>there to be ashamed of being a wigger...>
>
>What the fuck is up with that?
>Anyway, most AFRICAN AMERICANS or even BLACK PEOPLE are baptist.
Not
>Catholic.

Word up....

>Most Italians, Irish, Scottish,

True....

Orientals and I think Europeans are Catholic.

I suppose by Oriental you mean people of Asia, from China, Korea, Japan,
Vietnam, Cambodia etc. Most of those people are Buddhist or Taoist.

If you're talking about people from India etc. Then it would be Hinduism.

As far as all of Europe goes. Most English people are Protestant. When you go
to Southern Europe Italy and Spain etc. Most people are Catholic. While Most
people from Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland are Lutheran.

Suzie Q. Doe

Jan 27, 2001, 7:37:12 PM1/27/01
>I suppose by Oriental you mean people of Asia, from China, Korea, Japan,
>Vietnam, Cambodia etc. Most of those people are Buddhist or Taoist.

I know that Chinese and Filipino are mostly of the Catholic backgroud.. I
assumed Japanese and the rest were the same..

Art Tamponchinkslutopilak

Jan 27, 2001, 7:42:34 PM1/27/01
>NOT Catholic.

is there that much difference?

Shane

Jan 27, 2001, 7:46:03 PM1/27/01

>>I suppose by Oriental you mean people of Asia, from China, Korea, Japan,
>>Vietnam, Cambodia etc. Most of those people are Buddhist or Taoist.
>
>I know that Chinese and Filipino are mostly of the Catholic backgroud.. I
>assumed Japanese and the rest were the same..

Filipino, yes. Chinese, no. Filipino people are primarily Catholic because
the Philipines were a Spanish colony. China was never a Spanish colony. If
most Chinese people were Catholic, there wouldn't be a huge Chinese New Year
celebration in the bay area and China every year.

Shane

Jan 27, 2001, 7:48:19 PM1/27/01
>>NOT Catholic.
>
>is there that much difference?