Does Blood 2 have a Release date yet?

SG

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98
?

Jeremy Blackman

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98

SG wrote in message
>?

The release date is to some extent up to GT Interactive, who are publishing.
We just want to make sure the game is done and working well. :) Our release
date is 'when it's done' - which is so far on target of the release date
we've always had, of 'Fall 1998'. We're really close; the demo is pretty
much done and should be out soon, and we're in bugfix, tweak, and
optimization mode.

Hope that helps!

--Loki

SG

Oct 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/28/98
Hmmm, same time as Tomb raider 3........

Don

Oct 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/29/98
One of the Monolith guys has been posting on another newsgroup, and he
says that they haven't set a definite date yet but promises it will be
out this fall. It was the publisher who goofed in announcing the game
would be out on Halloween. Monolith says that they never promised that.

On a more positive note, a demo MAY be on the net by Halloween. They
are finishing it right now!

Keep checking: http://www.the-chosen.com/home.asp

BTW...I asked him to post to this group too. I hope he got my message!

--
Don

Sorry, but you can't respond by e-mail. I've changed my address too
many times to chance giving it to the spammers again.