3D Level Designer needed at Monolith Productions!

Paul Butterfield

May 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/27/97

Monolith Productions is looking for an awesome 3D Level Designer to
create incredible Single Player and Deathmatch maps for our upcoming 3D
Action Game, code-named 'Metal Tek'. 'Metal Tek' incorporates the latest
DirectX Technology, uses an engine that is built around a powerful
scripting language, and is designed for the latest in 3D Accelerator
boards.

The job description is as follows:
3D Level Designer
As a level designer, you will be responsible for designing maps for our
3D worlds. Prior game or level design experience required, preferrably
with 3D first person engines. WAD or other level file submissions, or a
history of work are essential.

Please send mail to jo...@lith.com if interested, or check out
http://www.directengine.com for complete engine information, and check
out our company's website at http://www.lith.com to learn more about our
company & our current & future products.

Thanks,
Monolith Productions
http://www.lith.com