Walkthrough for Blood2?

1 view

ZHU Jia

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
Hi there!
Does anyone know whether there's a walkthrough for Blood2?
Many Thanx!
ZHU Jia

Baytor5150

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98

Not yet. Although I'm supposed to be doing one whenever I pick up the game.
Check out the official Blood Forum at www.blood.com and you'll find solutions
to most of the puzzles in the archived section. Just look around for a post
that asks the same question you're looking for. If you can't find it, post a
question, and somebody will answer you.

Too bad those guys don't hang out over here.

"As Pascal said, 'God is in the details.'"
"Actually, he didn't say that."
"Who gives a @#!!?"

Baytor

Visit Caleb's Corner, a site dedicated to Blood
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/9140/Blood.html

Remove silly to reply by E-mail