The Priests ?

Erlend Aune

May 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/27/98

When the priests talk, they say something weird.
Something like ''RAKKA RAKKA BARRAKKOS'' and ''PARLE''.
Do anyone here know what they really says, and in that case what they mean?

This thing have been bothering me for days.

Thanks in advance.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

J.R.R. Tolkien
--------
Erlend Aune
erl...@st.telia.no
--------

David Hoffmann

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98

>Do anyone here know what they really says, and in that case what they mean?

It's Latin

Ferdinand Goldmann

May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98

David Hoffmann <To...@bigpond.com> wrote:
: >Do anyone here know what they really says, and in that case what they mean?

: It's Latin

Not only - There is sure some Latin in it.... but what the hell means:

'Stragana Malakka!'

I have all those sound bits as .wav files, they sound just too cool.
They are the most fun when playing this otherwise not-so-good game.

/ferdl
--
<< In Real Life: Goldmann Ferdinand FreeBSE ... >>
<< eMail : fe...@oeh.uni-linz.ac.at ... and madness for all >>