Blood Add-on

Nailer

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
I know, I said it before but some of you never read more that three lines
down. So here's the deal, Got Blood? You should get BANZAI'S Add-on...yes
it's a whole episode and if your running Plasma, you will fill your start
menu with episodes! And it does not replace or overwrite any files in your
blood directory! I recommend it and welcome reviews. I will post all
reviews on my pages. Come and check it out at
http://www.pyramid.net/steveg/index.html

Thanks again,
Nailer