Anyone home?

Auric__

Aug 3, 2022, 1:23:17 PM8/3/22
I'm back at it again. Just finished a solo human fighter/mage a couple days
ago (Melissan is a real bitch when you're solo), and now I'm running an evil
human blade with Imoen and Viconia. Today's goal is maybe getting Edwin
and/or maaaaaaaybe Korgan, followed by defeating Bodhi and then maybe doing
one of the towns if I have any free time left. (I didn't do any of them
beforehand, instead I used the slavers run to get the gold needed.)

Who else is still playing? Or at least still paying attention here?

--
It's better to die in the cause of freedom
than to live in comfort as a slave.

Auric__

Aug 17, 2022, 11:32:32 AM8/17/22
Auric__ wrote:

> I'm back at it again. Just finished a solo human fighter/mage a couple
> days ago (Melissan is a real bitch when you're solo), and now I'm
> running an evil human blade with Imoen and Viconia. Today's goal is
> maybe getting Edwin and/or maaaaaaaybe Korgan, followed by defeating
> Bodhi and then maybe doing one of the towns if I have any free time
> left. (I didn't do any of them beforehand, instead I used the slavers
> run to get the gold needed.)
>
> Who else is still playing? Or at least still paying attention here?

So... nobody? 2 weeks and no replies...

--
Hey! Call me a treasure hunter, or I'll rip your lungs out!

Jake Ronne

Jan 25, 2023, 10:24:16 AM1/25/23
I'm here with you, brother. Reddit is a better place to chat BG

vladimir...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2023, 1:38:01 AM1/26/23
Reddit is no replacement for Usenet. It's a private garden where you can get insta banned at a moderators whim.

Auric__

Jan 31, 2023, 11:28:39 PM1/31/23
vladimir...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 11:24:16 PM UTC+8, Jake Ronne wrote:

>> > So... nobody? 2 weeks and no replies...
>> I'm here with you, brother. Reddit is a better place to chat BG
>
> Reddit is no replacement for Usenet. It's a private garden where you can
> get insta banned at a moderators whim.

Reddit is best seen on Youtube. I have no desire to go to that cesspool.

FWIW, the evil blade run sort of petered out. Real Life[tm] got so bad for a
while that I had to stop computing entirely.

--
As soon as someone attacks the community, or any portion of it, by writing
a rant on their user page, Act V of their Tragedy has begun. It will end,