Task Bar in full screen mode (BG2)

Zippa

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
Playing in full screen mode I can't get rid of the task bar and it is rather
annoying at the moment.
Any ideas?

Mike

Dave Bushnell

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
Have you tried running the BG Config program? There's an option there to
play full screen or in a window -- sounds like you're playing with the
window option.

Zippa

Sep 30, 2000, 12:05:52 PM9/30/00
Yes I tried swapping but I was definitely in full screen mode.

"Dave Bushnell" <dybus...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Zippa

Sep 30, 2000, 12:08:40 PM9/30/00
Just tried something else, when I take it off auto hide it no longer appears
during game play !!

WiCkdULL

Oct 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/1/00
well duh.. hehe
Serafin Nunez

"Be born then, gasp wind, screech at the surgeon's slap, seek manhood, taste a
little of godhood, feel pain, give birth, stuggle a little while, succumb.
(Dying, leave quietly by the rear exit, please.)"-A Canticle for Leibowitz