Bandit scalps

Martin Hald

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
Does anybody know where can I sell the scalps from bandit encounters?

-martin

Private_Baldric

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
>Does anybody know where can I sell the scalps from bandit encounters?
>
>-martin

At one stage in the game, an officer called Vai talks to you in a tavern in
Nashkell (Wizards something-Tavern). She tells you that she'd pay 50 gp per
scalp....She talked to me when I was in chapter 3, but I've visited the
tavern earlier on as well and nobody talked to me then....so there seems to
be a trigger or something...?

Rich C. Velay

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99

Martin Hald wrote:

> Does anybody know where can I sell the scalps from bandit encounters?
>
> -martin

RCV: Try at the Jovial Juggler Inn, Beregost. Look for a red
headed female Flaming
Fist....
Rich

Randy Martin

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
The Jovial Juggler in Beregost -Officer Vai

Tatu R S Pulkkinen

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
The wizard in the shop in Baldur's gate city (near Elfsong) buys them and I
think Thalantyr also.

Rich C. Velay <vel...@sprint.ca> wrote in message

> Martin Hald wrote:
>
> > Does anybody know where can I sell the scalps from bandit encounters?
> >
> > -martin

Elessar

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
Private_Baldric wrote:

> At one stage in the game, an officer called Vai talks to you in a tavern in
> Nashkell (Wizards something-Tavern). She tells you that she'd pay 50 gp per
> scalp....She talked to me when I was in chapter 3, but I've visited the
> tavern earlier on as well and nobody talked to me then....so there seems to
> be a trigger or something...?

The trigger is a conversation you have with a small girl I think in
Beregost. You have to have done the mines before.
--
Elessar

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Web enhanced unofficial BG FAQ by J.K. v1.40e at:

http://pick.sel.cam.ac.uk/~apc27/bgfaq.htm
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Rich C. Velay

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99

Private_Baldric wrote:

> >Does anybody know where can I sell the scalps from bandit encounters?
> >
> >-martin
> >

> At one stage in the game, an officer called Vai talks to you in a tavern in
> Nashkell (Wizards something-Tavern). She tells you that she'd pay 50 gp per
> scalp....She talked to me when I was in chapter 3, but I've visited the
> tavern earlier on as well and nobody talked to me then....so there seems to
> be a trigger or something...?

RCV: The trigger is clearing the Nashkell mines; she appears after
that... Rich

photofire

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
In beregost when you reach chapter 3 of the firendly arm inn

Me

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
There is a lady in beregost, in a inn. The one in the SE corner

Martin Hald <mh...@geotribe.com> wrote in message