BG2: SPOILER: Graveyard Vampire

AndrwHow

Oct 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/1/00
SPOILER
.
I agreed to kill the vamps for the shadow thieves. I went to the grave yard
and whiped out the vamps. There wewe only to sarcophagi that I could find, so
I drove stakes through both of them. However, the quest isnt complete. What
am I missing?

Thanks,

Andrew

Matt Wallace

Oct 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/1/00
AndrwHow <andr...@cs.com> wrote:
: SPOILER

: .
: .
: .
: .
: .
: .
: .
: .
: .
: .
: .
: .
: .
: .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There's another in that room, up against the opposite wall. (the wall you
never see because of the isometric angle)

: I agreed to kill the vamps for the shadow thieves. I went to the grave yard

: and whiped out the vamps. There wewe only to sarcophagi that I could find, so
: I drove stakes through both of them. However, the quest isnt complete. What
: am I missing?

: Thanks,

: Andrew

Helge Philipp

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00
--- Matt Wallace schrieb:

I have killed 'Durst' and 'Lassal' and I've driven stakes through two of
the sarcophagi. Where can I find the third vampire? Do those fledglings or
the vamypre in the southern dungeons count?

Thanks,
Helge.

Tal'n Lazarus

Oct 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/6/00

Helge Philipp <helge....@fortytwo.uni-oldenburg.de> wrote in message

Take the stairs down, where you encounter another vampire who then runs back
upstairs to the room of blood and spikes, kill him and then go back to the
room with the coffins and stake him. There are three coffins you have to
stake. Just clear out the whole place.

Helge Philipp

Oct 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/7/00
--- Tal'n Lazarus schrieb:

Oh well, I just loaded an old savegame and after I killed and staked
Lassal, everything is okay. Dunno what I missed the first time...

Waldoou812

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
I think I did this in some sort of screwy order that left me screwed- I killed
everyone in the vampires' lair, staked the two (not three) coffins, and haven't
been able to find a way to stake the third. I do believe I've killed every
vampires in the entire place (except Bodhi, I guess), but cannot find a way to
stake the third coffin (the option isn't there- my cursor won't turn into a
sword over it, no matter what I do), and I can't find the "other vampire."

Actually, I think I did kill that "other vampire," but I didn't go immediately
to the coffins to get him.

I'll try sleeping for a couple days in the lair, to see what happens.
Waldo

Tal'n Lazarus

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
Have you seen Bodhi? Did you kill Lassal?

--
Zot.
= Tal'n The Lazarus

Waldoou812 <waldo...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I'll try sle.pacg for a couple days in the lair, to see what happens.
> Waldo

Sheitan

Oct 16, 2000, 2:28:42 AM10/16/00
You may have whacked them with the Mace of Disruption - if you do this, then
the Vampire is *destroyed*, it doesn't go gaseous.

- Sheitan