A much needed addition to DN3d 'Was:What would YOU like to see in DN3D?'

已查看 25 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mountain

未读,
1996年2月10日 03:00:001996/2/10
收件人
First up...do any of you think Apogee actually takestime out to read
any of these posts?
Anyway...PLEASE implement a patch to program mouse MOVEMENTS as well
as buttons. Why? Try playing the demo of Bethsedas
'Terminator:FutureShock'...not quite as good as Duke, but dig that
'lookaround' effect with the mouse...it pisses all over Duke's use of
Home/End for looking up & down...This would make Duke3d the Perfect
Game!!! Also, hows about some comm-bat levels, a-la ROTT?
Anyone else agree?
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|# None More Negative #|

Adam Williamson

未读,
1996年2月10日 03:00:001996/2/10
收件人
In article <4fhmfs$k...@mulgave.octacon.co.uk>, Mountain <mountain@marske
.octacon.co.uk> writes

>First up...do any of you think Apogee actually takestime out to read
>any of these posts?

<sigh> Yes, they do, Joe Siegler would normally be ging full blast
typing out replies, but his news is down. He IS, however, reading every
post every day.

Adam Williamson, D1M - ad...@scss.demon.co.uk
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/The_Williamsons/
"Muahahahahahahahahaha!" - Friday

JCat

未读,
1996年2月11日 03:00:001996/2/11
收件人
Adam Williamson <Ad...@scss.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <4fhmfs$k...@mulgave.octacon.co.uk>, Mountain <mountain@marske
>.octacon.co.uk> writes
>>First up...do any of you think Apogee actually takestime out to read
>>any of these posts?
>
><sigh> Yes, they do, Joe Siegler would normally be ging full blast
>typing out replies, but his news is down. He IS, however, reading every
>post every day.

Joe Siegler certainly deserves time away from everything - but
why not just say so. I've never heard of anyone's newsgroup being
read-only for over a week. In fact, I haven't heard of problems that
allow read-only access (not that it can't happen mind you, I just
haven't heard of it). None of the area's providers are having
newsgroup problems - maybe 3DR should invest $15/month and get a nice
cheap account. ;-}

JCat

0 个新帖子