Science and Religion = Wisdom

Cosmo Joe

Oct 6, 2008, 10:27:27 AM10/6/08
Science and Religion = Wisdom

I am pleased to announce, that after more than forty years I have
completed a study of theoretical physics. This study includes Surface
Mechanics, Dynamic Geometry and Mass Decrement Cosmological Model. You
may investigate this study at http://3dnsg.org
No doubt to the dismay of both those scientific and religious, you
will find that most of your doctrine is incorrect, and as taught,
endangers the enlightenment of our youth, and must be put to its end, as
should those who teach it.
As sufficient bandwidth is already utilized at this web location,
as courtesy to you and your moderators, I will not exploit your
bandwidth for something contradictory to your teachings here, other than
to say to all of you that there is more than one god, that no god
created the universe and that black holes, time and space do not exist.
If you doubt me, then you will doubt this: that two points moving
on a collision course will eventually collide and undergo interaction.
Meaningless to you? Yes. Of course. You have never been taught this.
Undoubtedly, your response to these latter statements will be, or
might be, that my imagination has run wild; that two points may only
collide in my own brain. But is it not true that the infamous British
Empiricist, George Berkeley, along with John Locke and David Hume
provided the fodder for the ridiculous notion, esse is percipi; to be
is to be perceived?
From this, modern religious doctrine took root, in the idealism
that everything that exists is either a mind (god or a panlogistic
reality?) or depends for its existence upon a mind.
Well there you have it. I thought of it, but neither you nor your
friends, god, George, Einstein, Buddha, Moses nor Mohammed ever even
acquired the foggiest notion of such a possibility in Nature.
Also, did you know that Being is nothing and that the fundamental
entity of reality is a surface? You might want to learn these things.