PROPHETIC INSIGHTS: TWA Explosion and VI-97

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Justin Case

unread,
Jul 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/16/96
to

Goro Adachi <ada...@cris.com> wrote:

Author: GORO ADACHI
E-mail Address: ada...@cris.com
WWW: http://www.concentric.net/~adachi/prophecy/prophecy.html


PROPHETIC INSIGHTS
"Conversations With Nostradamus": ANALYSIS


Update : 7/20/96


TWA FLIGHT 800 Explosion & Quatrain VI - 97

(Preliminary Analysis Report)

Contents:

I. INTRODUCTION

II. TWA FLIGHT 800 Explosion, Olympics & Quatrain VI - 97

A) Quatrain VI-97 and CWN
B) LINE 1: "At Forty-Five Degrees The Sky Will Burn"
C) LINE 2: "Fire To Approach The Great New City"
D) LINE 3: "In An Instant A Great Scattered Flame Will Leap
Up"
E) LINE 4: "When They Want To Have Proof Of The Normans"

III. PRELIMINARY CONCLUSION

-----------------------------------

One point you missed Goro. 45 degrees could be the angle at which the
SAM was flying from the ship it was fired from, relative to the
plane.

|__\___
\

\
*
2 miles
^ ___
____|__|____
----------------------------------------------\ /--

Iraq: 7,000 miles ->



Derrick Rowlandson

unread,
Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96
to

Seems to me this is something *you* want to beleive very strongly, and
are making great leaps of faith in order to do so.

Your hypothesis is sorely lacking in everything but imagination.

Derrick

Goro Adachi

unread,
Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96
to


PROPHETIC INSIGHTS
"Conversations With Nostradamus": ANALYSIS


Update : 7/20/96


TWA FLIGHT 800 Explosion & Quatrain VI - 97

(Preliminary Analysis Report)

Contents:

I. INTRODUCTION

II. TWA FLIGHT 800 Explosion, Olympics & Quatrain VI - 97

A) Quatrain VI-97 and CWN
B) LINE 1: "At Forty-Five Degrees The Sky Will Burn"
C) LINE 2: "Fire To Approach The Great New City"
D) LINE 3: "In An Instant A Great Scattered Flame Will Leap Up"
E) LINE 4: "When They Want To Have Proof Of The Normans"

III. PRELIMINARY CONCLUSION


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Main sources used:

"Conversations With Nostradamus" vol.I-III by Dolores Cannon:

(Ms.Cannon is a hypnotist/regressionist and a researcher who records "lost"
knowledge using hypnotized subjects. In this trilogy, she amazingly, yet
believably establishes intertemporal communication with "Nostradamus" and
obtains much information about our future. The authenticity of the
information / predictions has recently been demonstrated by precisely
predicting the appearance of Comet Hale-Bopp that was discovered on July 23,
1995.)

Vol.1 - ISBN 0-922356-01-7 (1989)
Vol.2 - ISBN 0-9632776-1-8 (1990)
Vol.3 - ISBN 0-9632776-3-4 (1992)

And my previous analyses of these books:

CWN Analysis - 1 Comet Hale-Bopp & Related Predictions
CWN Analysis - 2 Occurrences In Space
CWN Analysis - 3 Man-Made Disasters & Secret Projects
CWN Analysis - 4 "At Forty-Five Degrees The Sky Will Burn"

Update: 3/18/96 'Red' Alert
Update: 5/25/96 The Prelude

(available at http://www.concentric.net/~adachi/prophecy/prophecy.html)


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I. I N T R O D U C T I O N

As some of you know, I have done very extensive analysis on Nostradamus'
Quatrain VI-97 and it has become one of the main quatrains that I apply to
this particular period ('96-'98). The quatrain was, in Analysis-4, first
applied to Comet Hale-Bopp and the March-April '97 window, we're yet to see
the result. Then I applied the same quatrain to Comet Hyakutake in "Update
3/18/96: Red Alert", and the derived predictions in the update already proved
to be uncannily accurate (explained in Update 5/25/96: The Prelude). For
those who are not familiar with my method, unlike most Nostradamus
interpreters out there, I use one quatrain to refer to a number of different
events. This method is based on what I learned from the books,
"Conversations With Nostradamus". It is important, I learned, to realize
that each quatrain has multiple 'levels' of meaning that are directly or
indirectly (often very subtly) connected. It seems to me that often the
different levels of meaning implied in a quatrain are similar in the nature
of the event or the time frame in which the events happen. However, it is
not often, it seems, that we discover a quatrain with multiple meanings that
refers to a number of events that are to occur within a same short period of
time, probably not because this kind of quatrains are rare, but because it is
very difficult to notice the subtle connections... UNLESS the events are
happening right now. And I feel it is becoming clear now that Quatrain VI-97
(notice the # 97) is happening RIGHT NOW... multiple events!

As I explained in the previous updates, my extensive analyses of the
prophetic material (mainly Nostradamus and CWN) have lead me to believe that
the "time of troubles" has officially begun in the spring of '96 which will
eventually climax and create WWIII around the year 2000. This speculation
seemed to have been confirmed when the Comet Hyakutake-related predictions
and analysis in the "Red Alert" update turned out to be convincingly
accurate. So after that, I was basically waiting for the next 'ignition'
that would either corroborate or contradict the speculation. Then came the
TWA Flight 800 explosion.

TWA Flight 800 Explosion:

On July 17, jumbo jet TWA 747 Flight 800, minuets after taking off from JFK
International Airport (New York City) around 8:20 pm, exploded in mid-air and
crashed about 20 miles from the airport and sank into the Atlantic Ocean off
Long Island, killing 230 people. The cause is a mystery at this time (July
20), but the possible causes considered are:

1. A bomb on board
2. Terrorist missile attack
3. Mechanical failure


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

II. TWA FLIGHT 800 EXPLOSION, OLYMPICS & QUATRAIN VI - 97

A) Quatrain VI-97 & CWN


Here is the quatrain, VI-97, the only quatrain I will use and focus on in
this article.


Century VI-97

Cinq & quarante degrez ciel bruslera
Feu approcher de la grand cite' neuue
Instant grand flamme esparse sautera
Quand on voudra des Normans faire preuue.

At forty-five degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When they want to have proof of the Normans.


In two of my previous analyses (Analysis-4 and Update 3/18/96), much of the
interpretation of this quatrain was my own and I did not rely too much on the
interpretation (obtained through a hypnotized subject) given in the CWN
("Conversations With Nostradamus") book. However, now after the plane
explosion near New York City on July 17, we're forced to look closely at the
original CWN interpretation. It now seems very likely that the TWA Flight
800 disaster was the event predicted on the particular level of
interpretation Brenda (the hypnotized subject) was accessing.
Brenda/Nostradamus' interpretation/prediction (below) bears an eerie
resemblance to what happened to TWA Flight 800 and also seems to give new
insights into the matter.

According to Brenda/Nostradamus (vol.I p250):

Key Points:

a) This will take place during the coming war
b) The enemy side will send a bomb towards New York City.
c) It will be spotted in the sky (on radar) and watched coming in. U.S.
will try to disable the bomb/missile.
d) As proof of their friendship the French will be asked to retaliate
for America, and France will respond by firing several bombs toward
the perpetrator of the event.
e) The missile will be prematurely detonated so it will not hit New
York, but it will destroy planes that are flying around it trying to
divert it or disable it.

Of course, it may not be a perfect match (although it may be incredibly
close), but there is a limit in how clear information can be transferred
metaphysically/psychically, and some inconsistency is to be expected in this
form of communication. Nevertheless, the prediction above seems stunningly
similar to the situation of the TWA Flight 800 disaster.

Now, here is why the CWN material is unique and different from other
psychically obtained information; You can RETRACE and even FURTHER the
prediction/interpretation using the original quatrain. As I was saying, a
quatrain has great depth and so many levels that it can cover many probable
timelines. Therefore, even if a interpretation of a quatrain on a certain
level turned out to be somewhat incoherent, you can go back and study the
three-way correlation between the interpretation, original quatrain, and the
actual event itself, and then 'back-engineer' and reconstruct the
interpretation. This would NOT be back-pedaling. The 3-way correlation
method I frequently use is done in such a way that it would actually validate
the authenticity of BOTH the CWN interpretation and the original quatrain.

Because we are now aware, thanks to the CWN interpretation, that Quatrain
VI-97 may refer to the explosion of TWA Flight 800, we can reexamine the
original quatrain to see if there are more connections between VI-97 and the
plane disaster which would corroborate the CWN interpretation. And when
that's firmly established, we'll be then able to come up with more insights
into the event. So, let me demonstrate the 3-way correlation method using
Quatrain VI-97, the CWN interpretation, and the TWA Flight 800 event. As
indicated by the CWN interpretation, it will have MUCH to do with U.S. and
France. It also appears that the quatrain has strong reference to the
Atlanta Olympic Games.


=========================


B) L I N E 1 : "At Forty-Five Degrees The Sky Will Burn"


The first line of VI-97, "At forty-five degrees the sky will burn", along
with Line 2, has so much depth and refers to SEVERAL related facts. I feel
this high applicability is due to the event being near the surface-level
(i.e. main implied prediction) of the quatrain's meaning.


1. The latitude 45 deg. N. is right in the middle of NYC and Paris'
latitudes (roughly 40 deg. N. and 50 deg. N. respectively)

TWA Flight 800 was en route from New York's JFK International
Airport to Paris, France. Therefore, the line, "at 45 degrees
the sky will burn", can be taken symbolically to mean 'an
explosion of a plane en route (= 45 deg.) from NY (40 deg.) to
Paris (50 deg.)'.


2. NY / U.S. and Quebec are separated by 45 deg. N latitude

About 80% of Quebec's people have French ancestors and they
largely follow customs and traditions of France. Therefore, Line
1 symbolically describes the plane explosion just like #1 above.

On the other hand, it may be also symbolizing the Atlanta
Olympics which began just 2 days after the plane disaster. In
the 1890s, the Olympics, after more than 1500 years of silence
since Emperor Theodosius ended the Olympic Games in A.D. 394, was
revived by a FRENCH educator named Baron Pierre de Coubertin who
thought the Olympic Games would promote world peace. Also, the
official languages of the Olympics are FRENCH and ENGLISH.
Therefore, the line, "at forty-five degrees the sky will burn",
combined with the imagery of the Olympic torch and the fact that
U.S. and Quebec (= France) are separated by latitude 45 deg., is
symbolic of the Atlanta Olympics and also the friendship between
the two countries (as mentioned in CWN).


3. TWA Flight 800 exploded at 8:_45_ p.m.

Let me rephrase Line 1;
'At the 45th minute the sky will burn'


4. TWA Flight 800's angle of clime

The ascending angle of the plane, in reality, was probably not 45
degrees, but it may symbolically refer to the fact that the plane
exploded just minutes after taking off.


5. The plane explosion occurred at 40.5 deg. N. latitude

This is significant. To see the stunning connection, we'd have
to go back to the original FRENCH version of Quatrain VI-97:

Line 1: Cinq & quarante degrez ciel bruslera

Although the typical translation of the first part of line is "At
forty-five degrees...", it is not the most direct translation.
The "Cinq & quarante" part of the line actually says "Five &
forty" in English. Therefore, it is not necessarily "forty-
five". It could easily mean '40.5' also! (NYC and the TWA Flight
800 explosion site is at latitude 40.5 degrees N.) So, the whole
line would be like this:

"At 40.5 degrees the sky will burn"

Well, is this a very precise description of the Flight 800
explosion or what?


6. The bombing of a U.S. Air Force facility in Saudi Arabia (Longitude 45
deg. runs through right in the middle of Saudi Arabia and its capital,
Riyadh, is very close to longitude 45 deg.)

When combined with the next line, "fire to approach the great new
city", the Saudi bombing seems very relevant. And yes, this
connection unfortunately suggests that the TWA Flight 800
explosion was NOT an accident.


=========================


C) L I N E 2 : "Fire To Approach The Great New City"


The correlation between Line 2, "fire to approach the great new city", and
the situation surrounding the TWA Flight 800 explosion is absolutely
mind-blowing. I don't know if I'll be able to adequately illustrate the
amazing MULTI-LAYERED WEB of connections, but I'll do my best here:

Line 2: "Fire to approach the great new city"

Here is the multi-leveled interpretation:


- LEVEL 1 CONNECTION


1. Missile/bomb approach NEW YORK (City)
2. The OLYMPIC torch approaches ATLANTA

The plane explosion (July 17) happened just two days before the beginning of
the Atlanta Olympics (July 19). Furthermore, Southerners, to some degree,
styled Atlanta "the NEW YORK of the South". Therefore it seems that the
"great new city" in Line 2 would refer to BOTH New York City and Atlanta.
Considering how cleverly Nostradamus' quatrains are constructed, it is very
conceivable that Line 2 skillfully combines the two events (plane explosion &
Olympics) happening almost simultaneously.

The following (Level 2-4 connections) will be used to corroborate this Level
1 connection.


- LEVEL 2 CONNECTION


ATHENS - The capital of Greece was the site of the first modern
OLYMPIC GAMES which originally developed in Greece.

Facts:

1) The TWA 747 jet that exploded had come from ATHENS, Greece. It
arrived at JFK International Airport three hours before its final
taking off.
2) The Olympic torch was at ATHENS, Georgia on July 15 (just two days
before the plane disaster)

Connection:

Line 2: "Fire to approach the great new city"


TWA 747 at ATHENS, Greece =(goes to)=> NEW YORK
||
First OLYMPICS site
||
Olympic torch at ATHENS, Georgia =(goes to)=> ATLANTA


Thus, on this level...

"Fire" - 1. TWA 747
2. Olympic torch

"Great New City" - 1. New York City
2. Atlanta

- LEVEL 3 CONNECTION


PARIS - The capital of France, the site of the 2nd OLYMPICS

Facts:

1) TWA Flight 800 was en route to PARIS
2) PARIS today is involved in an extensive reNEWal program which was
drawn up in 1960. It is scheduled to be completed by the year 2000
3) In Greek mythology, PARIS was a son of Priam, king of Troy. PARIS'
mother, Hecuba, dreamed that her unborn child was a TORCH that set
the country on fire.

Connection:

Line 2: "Fire to approach the great new city"


TWA 747 at ATHENS, Greece => NYC => PARIS
||
First OLYMPIC site =(next site)=> PARIS


And...

PARIS =(renewal program almost completed)=> "great new city"
PARIS => In GREEK mythology, PARIS was strongly associated with "FIRE"


Thus, on this level...

"Fire" - 1. TWA 747
2. Olympic Games
3. Paris

"Great New City" - Paris


- LEVEL 4 CONNECTION


ZEUS - The king of the gods in Greek mythology

Facts:

1) The OLYMPIC GAMES were originally a national festival that honored
ZEUS in ancient GREECE
2) In GREEK mythology, ZEUS had PARIS (who was discussed in Level 3
Connection above) judge a contest among three goddesses over the
"APPLE of Discord"
3) NEW YORK CITY is sometimes called the "Big APPLE"


Connection:

Line 2: "Fire to approach the great new city"


Ancient GREEK OLYMPICS =(Second Olympic site)=> PARIS, France
||
Z E U S => PARIS => "APPLE of Discord"
||
Big APPLE = NYC


Thus, on this level, all PARIS, the OLYMPICS, and NYC are connected by ZEUS,
the king of the gods in Greek mythology.


Ooookay... That's it for Line 2 for now... :) As you can see, the hypothesis
that Line 2, "fire to approach the great new city", refers to the combination
of the two events below is strongly corroborated by the multi-leveled web of
connections:

1. Missile/bomb approach NEW YORK (City)
2. The OLYMPIC torch approaches ATLANTA


=========================


D) L I N E 3 : "In An Instant A Great Scattered Flame Will Leap Up"


This line likely refers to one or a combination of the following:

1. The TWA Flight 800 explosion
2. Olympic torch reaching its destination and/or the massive fireworks
at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games
3. U.S./France's retaliation against the perpetrator of the (possible)
downing of TWA Flight 800 (Based on the CWN interpretation)


=========================


E) L I N E 4 : "When they want to have proof of the Normans"


As pointed out by Brenda in CWN, the "Normans" very likely refers to the
French. The Normans were a group of Vikings who first settled in France in
the 800's and 900's before spreading into some other European countries. The
Normans became Christians and adopted French customs. In another quatrain,
VI-16, Nostradamus wrote "Par les Normans de France" ("By the Normans of
France"), which supports the interpretation of Normans = French by directly
connecting them. So the line turns into:

'When they want to have proof of the French'

1. According to the CWN interpretation, this refers to the friendship
between France and U.S., and France's retaliation against the perpetrator of
the event (i.e. downing of the plane).

2. It may also refer to the Atlanta Olympic Games. As I mentioned earlier,
the modern Olympics were started/revived by a FRENCH educator, Baron Pierre
de Coubertin. He believed that the Olympic Games would promote world peace.
So, the line, "when they want to have proof of the French", COULD mean:

'When they want to believe that the Olympics promote peace'

Consequently, it seems to relate to the situation surrounding the TWA Flight
800 explosion. People were/are hoping that it was not a terrorist attack
especially because the Olympics were just about to begin when the disaster
happened. Therefore, the Line 4 could mean:

'When they want to believe that the Olympics promotes peace and
the TWA Flight 800 explosion was not an terrorist act'

Line 4 may also be indicative of more terrorist attacks during/around the
Atlanta Olympics.


-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

III. PRELIMINARY CONCLUSION

I feel it is now pretty convincingly established that Quatrain VI-97 and the
TWA Flight 800 explosion are very closely connected. This means the
similarity between the plane disaster and the interpretation of VI-96 in CWN
is NO COINCIDENCE. It very likely DID predict and describe the TWA 747
explosion we just witnessed. Therefore, we're forced to take a closer look
at the CWN interpretation and seriously consider the possibility that the
plane explosion was caused by a missile/bomb just as described by
Brenda/Nostradamus in CWN. Let's reexamine the interpretation in CWN.


According to Brenda/Nostradamus:

a) This will take place during the coming war

Comment:
Well, we're not in war at this time (July '96). But this may
indicate that the war is coming very shortly.

b) The enemy side will send a bomb towards New York City
c) It will be spotted in the sky (on radar) and watched coming in. U.S.
will try to disable the bomb/missile.

Comment:
So, according to this, the missile/bomb was actually spotted on
radar and there was an effort to disable it. Interestingly,
there was a report that an anomalous blip was flying around TWA
Flight 800 on radar right before the explosion. Was it a
missile? Or was it a decoy of some kind that the military has
sent to divert the missile (somehow invisible on the radar)
aimed at the airplane?

d) As proof of their friendship the French will be asked to retaliate
for America, and France will respond by firing several bombs toward
the perpetrator of the event.

Comment:
This, to my knowledge, hasn't happened yet. This could be the
next event waiting to occur..

e) The missile will be prematurely detonated so it will not hit New
York, but it will destroy planes that are flying around it trying to
divert it or disable it.

Comment:
Was the anomalous blip on the radar some kind of flying decoy.
Or could it be an actual military airplane trying disable the
missile around TWA Flight 800?


- Now, here is the most likely scenario based on the information and analysis
at this point. It will be modified / furthered as we get more information
regarding the airplane explosion:

1. A missile fired at TWA Flight 800
(threats might have been made against the government beforehand)
2. The missile spotted and tracked by (military?) radar
3. An attempt to divert or disable the missile made but failed
4. The missile hit TWA 747
5. France (and/or U.S.) will retaliate against the perpetrator
6. War to break out in the very near future

========


Here are some more facts that may be relevant:


Tuzla, BOSNIA & Belgrade, SERBIA

- Located at latitude 45 degrees

Baghdad, IRAQ & Riyadh, SAUDI ARABIA

- Located on 45 degrees longitude

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

END


Comments, questions, or if you like to receive future updates via email,
contact me at: ada...@cris.com

Prophetic Insights web site:
http://www.concentric.net/~adachi/prophecy/prophecy.html


--


--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+-

GORO ADACHI E-Mail: ada...@cris.com
URL: http://www.concentric.net/~adachi/

Goro Adachi

unread,
Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96
to

Let me guess... you're from sci.skeptic ng, aren't you. :)

Earl Curley

unread,
Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96
to Goro Adachi

Goro Adachi wrote:
>
> Derrick Rowlandson wrote:
>
> > Seems to me this is something *you* want to beleive very strongly, and
> > are making great leaps of faith in order to do so.
> >
> > Your hypothesis is sorely lacking in everything but imagination.
>
> Let me guess... you're from sci.skeptic ng, aren't you. :)
>
> --
>
> --+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+-
>
> GORO ADACHI E-Mail: ada...@cris.com
> URL: http://www.concentric.net/~adachi/


Goro, careful. :-) They'll next proclaim that you're calling yourself
a psychic and you know how those funny minded skeptics think. :-) In
fact I'm beginning to think that a few of them are probably
disinformation specialists with the C.I.A. They seem to have the same
platform. hmmmmm.

Earl Curley
psy...@globalserve.net
http://www.webdesign.ca/

Schwann

unread,
Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96
to

Newmill <new...@mail.concentric.net> wrote:

>Don't let them spook you Goro... there are a great number of connections between the quatrain in question and
>the recent strange events surrounding the TWA explosion. IMO you did an excellent job with the analysis;
>anyone who cannot see that doesn't have a clue about Nostradamus and the quatrains anyway.

>Newmill

yup, respect,

keep at it...

best,

schwann


Newmill

unread,
Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96
to

H. McDaniel

unread,
Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96
to

Er minutes and degrees are not the same thing. And you
really shouldn't try to literally translate from any language
into another. All you need to do is convey meaning.

-McDaniel


Goro Adachi

unread,
Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96
to

Justin Case wrote:

> One point you missed Goro. 45 degrees could be the angle at which the
> SAM was flying from the ship it was fired from, relative to the
> plane.
>
> |__\___
> \
>
> \
> *
> 2 miles
> ^ ___
> ____|__|____
> ----------------------------------------------\ /--
>
> Iraq: 7,000 miles ->


Oh yeah. This was actually mentioned in by the CWN interpretation... I kind
of forgot to put it in my article. This could be relevant. Thanks!

Cigarette Man

unread,
Jul 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/23/96
to

Just_i...@Hollywood.CA.Com (Justin Case) wrote:

Goro Adachi <ada...@cris.com> wrote:


PROPHETIC INSIGHTS
"Conversations With Nostradamus": ANALYSIS


Update : 7/20/96


TWA FLIGHT 800 Explosion & Quatrain VI - 97

(Preliminary Analysis Report)

Contents:

I. INTRODUCTION

II. TWA FLIGHT 800 Explosion, Olympics & Quatrain VI - 97

A) Quatrain VI-97 and CWN
B) LINE 1: "At Forty-Five Degrees The Sky Will Burn"
C) LINE 2: "Fire To Approach The Great New City"
D) LINE 3: "In An Instant A Great Scattered Flame Will Leap
Up"
E) LINE 4: "When They Want To Have Proof Of The Normans"

III. PRELIMINARY CONCLUSION

-----------------------------------

One point you missed Goro. 45 degrees could be the angle at which the
SAM was flying from the ship it was fired from, relative to the
plane.

|__\___
\

\
*
2 miles
^ ___
____|__|____
----------------------------------------------\ /--

Iraq: 7,000 miles ->


Meanwhile, ABC said the FBI for the first time is now saying
that a missile is on its short list of possible scenarios to
explain the explosion. ABC said investigators now have more than
100 eyewitness accounts of a bright object heading toward the
plane before it exploded.
ABC said one eyewitness saw: ``Something going straight up
in the air that appeared to be a flare ... then saw the
explosion. I have to say I think something was shot from the
ground.'' Others saw a bright arc moving upward toward the
plane. One saw a descending trail.
ABC said the FBI is now compiling a list of all merchant
ships that were in the area ... also looking for any lost or
stolen power boats.


Muley Adamsky

unread,
Jul 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/23/96
to

On Sun, 21 Jul 1996 18:50:54 GMT, sch...@aztec.co.za (Schwann) wrote:

>yup, respect,
>
>keep at it...
>
>best,
>

YOU'RE ALL CockSucking Bastards!~
>schwann
>


William Mayers

unread,
Jul 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/23/96
to
Best blow this cretin never had.

Goro Adachi

unread,
Jul 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/24/96
to

Micheal Keane wrote:

> Amazing how these prophetic insights were discovered AFTER the explosion.

You didn't even understand the post, did you? (did you even read?) Fool.

Micheal Keane

unread,
Jul 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/24/96
to

Amazing how these prophetic insights were discovered AFTER the explosion.

--
Micheal Keane(ae...@u.washington.edu)
Get the Nowhere Man FAQ at my webpage: http://weber.u.washington.edu/~aexia
Petition Fox and tell them you want a DOCTOR WHO series in the Fall!
Join the Church of Last Thursday of Queen Maeve the Cat and be saved!

Enoch

unread,
Jul 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/25/96
to

In article <4t45g3$g...@nntp4.u.washington.edu>, ae...@u.washington.edu
says...

HELLO?!?!?!?!? This is alt.BIBLE.prophecy. This is not to talk about the
prophecies of Nostradamus.


Jennifer Gasiorowski

unread,
Jul 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/25/96
to Enoch

Ever take a GOOD look at to which newsgroups are in the newsgroups: feild?
:)


Paul S

unread,
Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96
to

Goro Adachi wrote:

> I. I N T R O D U C T I O N
>
> As some of you know, I have done very extensive analysis on Nostradamus'
> Quatrain VI-97 and it has become one of the main quatrains that I apply to
> this particular period ('96-'98). The quatrain was, in Analysis-4, first
> applied to Comet Hale-Bopp and the March-April '97 window, we're yet to see
> the result. Then I applied the same quatrain to Comet Hyakutake in "Update
> 3/18/96: Red Alert", and the derived predictions in the update already proved
> to be uncannily accurate (explained in Update 5/25/96: The Prelude). For
> those who are not familiar with my method, unlike most Nostradamus
> interpreters out there, I use one quatrain to refer to a number of different
> events. This method is based on what I learned from the books,
> "Conversations With Nostradamus". It is important, I learned, to realize
> that each quatrain has multiple 'levels' of meaning that are directly or
> indirectly (often very subtly) connected. It seems to me that often the

You know, it must be very handy for you to be able to say that some of
the events are subtly connected. It must make it very easy for you to
go through and relate all these unrelated events together so that you
can make some sense out of it for all of us.

The problem is not that the quatrains may not have multiple layers-- the
problem lies when you try to relate everything happening to the layers.
I would think that if Nostradamus was to make them with multiple layers
as you say, that he might have the foresight to relate all the events
together. You have done a fairly good job in the past, but as you will
see, this one is pretty far off. Read on...

> As I explained in the previous updates, my extensive analyses of the
> prophetic material (mainly Nostradamus and CWN) have lead me to believe that
> the "time of troubles" has officially begun in the spring of '96 which will
> eventually climax and create WWIII around the year 2000. This speculation
> seemed to have been confirmed when the Comet Hyakutake-related predictions
> and analysis in the "Red Alert" update turned out to be convincingly
> accurate. So after that, I was basically waiting for the next 'ignition'
> that would either corroborate or contradict the speculation. Then came the
> TWA Flight 800 explosion.

I think you waiting around for something to happen caused you to jump
the gun on this one. I personally do NOT believe that WWIII will come
in the next four years and it would take an extreme amount of energy to
talk about that (check my web page in a week or so to see what
information I have), but regardless, I think the point here is that
while your work in the past has been very good, I cannot see the logic
behind your current Analysis.

> TWA Flight 800 Explosion:
>
> On July 17, jumbo jet TWA 747 Flight 800, minuets after taking off from JFK
> International Airport (New York City) around 8:20 pm, exploded in mid-air and
> crashed about 20 miles from the airport and sank into the Atlantic Ocean off
> Long Island, killing 230 people. The cause is a mystery at this time (July
> 20), but the possible causes considered are:
>
> 1. A bomb on board
> 2. Terrorist missile attack
> 3. Mechanical failure

No arguement here. But notice that you stated that the flight left JFK
at 8:20 pm, not 8:45 pm like you are stating later on. For the record,
the flight did leave at 8:20 pm, not 8:45 pm.

ok, let's make this simple and take it point by point:

a) if the event is to happen during the coming war according to
Brenda/Nostradamus, this could not be the event because there is NO war
going on right now, and please spare me from talking about "shadow wars"
or "wars behind the scenes" because I simply do not believe that
Brenda/Nostradamus would have left that difference out if they had meant
that.

b) a bomb being a missile, I'm assuming. If the enemy were to send a
bomb, i.e., the other side that we are fighting during a war, it would
have been detected in mid-air. If we are talking about a surface-to-air
missile, then we have a different story and if you stretch the
imagination a little, this point MAY be valid.

c) this point shows that this also could not have been the missile (if
it was indeed a missile) that hit the TWA flight because there was no
warning given to the crew. According to the flight recorder data that
was recovered, the flight was going absolutely normally as far as the
pilots knew. Also, if it was a surface-to-air missile, there would have
been a few seconds to watch and trying to disable it might have been a
job better left to Superman alone.

d) we don't know if this is to be true because the perpetrators have not
been identified. If France is asked to fire on the perpetrators, maybe
it will give some validity to this arguement of yours, but I sincerely
doubt it. No offense.

e) I suppose that this could be true, but to insinuate that the TWA
flight was used to divert a missile attack on New York City is stupid
and frankly careless. If it was a missile attack on New York City, the
weapon would have to have enough power to cause significant damage to
such a target. If it didn't, it would be like throwing rocks at a tank
to try and disable it. Basically, if you're a terrorist and you're
going to attack a city, use a nuke. If it had been a nuke that hit TWA
Flight 800, they would be trying to recover the remains of probably
around 8 to 10 million people right now.


> Of course, it may not be a perfect match (although it may be incredibly
> close), but there is a limit in how clear information can be transferred
> metaphysically/psychically, and some inconsistency is to be expected in this
> form of communication. Nevertheless, the prediction above seems stunningly
> similar to the situation of the TWA Flight 800 disaster.

I see nothing stunningly similar to the TWA incident. In fact, when you
look at Brenda/Nostradamus' intepretation of the quatrain, relating it
and TWA Flight 800 seems an exercise in stretching the imagination. But
thank God that you said that "hey, there is a limit to how clear


information can be transferred metaphysically/psychically, and some

inconsistency is to be expected in this form of communication." I guess
that's your little disclaimer and a license to say whatever you want.
Glad you cleared that up for us.

> Because we are now aware, thanks to the CWN interpretation, that Quatrain

NO, we are aware thanks to YOUR version of the CWN interpretation. CWN
mentions nothing about a flight being hit.

> VI-97 may refer to the explosion of TWA Flight 800, we can reexamine the
> original quatrain to see if there are more connections between VI-97 and the
> plane disaster which would corroborate the CWN interpretation. And when
> that's firmly established, we'll be then able to come up with more insights
> into the event. So, let me demonstrate the 3-way correlation method using
> Quatrain VI-97, the CWN interpretation, and the TWA Flight 800 event. As
> indicated by the CWN interpretation, it will have MUCH to do with U.S. and
> France. It also appears that the quatrain has strong reference to the
> Atlanta Olympic Games.

The Olympic Games bit was the funniest bit of all, BTW.

> B) L I N E 1 : "At Forty-Five Degrees The Sky Will Burn"
>
> The first line of VI-97, "At forty-five degrees the sky will burn", along
> with Line 2, has so much depth and refers to SEVERAL related facts. I feel
> this high applicability is due to the event being near the surface-level
> (i.e. main implied prediction) of the quatrain's meaning.
>
> 1. The latitude 45 deg. N. is right in the middle of NYC and Paris'
> latitudes (roughly 40 deg. N. and 50 deg. N. respectively)
>
> TWA Flight 800 was en route from New York's JFK International
> Airport to Paris, France. Therefore, the line, "at 45 degrees
> the sky will burn", can be taken symbolically to mean 'an
> explosion of a plane en route (= 45 deg.) from NY (40 deg.) to
> Paris (50 deg.)'.

This might be true if the flight blew up in mid-flight, like over the
ocean, but it didn't. It blew up in NYC, which would put it at the 40
deg. N. latitude. On top of that, if you know anything about
navigation, you will know that the flight will not follow a straight
line from NYC to Paris and due to weather pattern, and standard
deviations, the plane would have ended up closer to 50 degrees than 45
degrees about 30 minutes into the flight. It would not have been at 45
degrees long enough for it to mean anything and indeed it didn't mean
anything because it blew up as it was leaving JFK, which would put it at
40 degrees according to you.

> 2. NY / U.S. and Quebec are separated by 45 deg. N latitude
>
> About 80% of Quebec's people have French ancestors and they
> largely follow customs and traditions of France. Therefore, Line
> 1 symbolically describes the plane explosion just like #1 above.

This is pretty silly. New York City also has a French section, maybe he
meant that. Oh hey, maybe he meant for us to draw the 45 degrees
between NYC and New Orleans, since they speak French down there and hey,
if you draw a line from NYC to Atlanta and then bisect it with a line
from NYC to New Orleans, it roughly forms a 45 degree angle.

Now you're playing number games, which we've all played with when
dealing with the pyramids at Giza. But thanks for playing.

Also remember that Quebec is still part of Canada and Canada is part of
the Commonwealth, which if anything, would connect it to Great Britain.
But hey, G.B. is just across the channel from France, where the flight
was headed. (oooooohhh.. aaahhhh...)..

> On the other hand, it may be also symbolizing the Atlanta
> Olympics which began just 2 days after the plane disaster. In
> the 1890s, the Olympics, after more than 1500 years of silence
> since Emperor Theodosius ended the Olympic Games in A.D. 394, was
> revived by a FRENCH educator named Baron Pierre de Coubertin who
> thought the Olympic Games would promote world peace. Also, the
> official languages of the Olympics are FRENCH and ENGLISH.
> Therefore, the line, "at forty-five degrees the sky will burn",
> combined with the imagery of the Olympic torch and the fact that
> U.S. and Quebec (= France) are separated by latitude 45 deg., is
> symbolic of the Atlanta Olympics and also the friendship between
> the two countries (as mentioned in CWN).

Maybe the friendship of the two countries means the Statue of Liberty
instead of this stretch. It was given to us by the French and it also
has a torch that burns. But I don't believe that any more than I can
swallow that this meant the Olympic Games.

What about that line can POSSIBLY suggest the Olympic games? Where is
the 45 degrees? If it has anything to do with the Olympics, why would
the fact that NYC and Quebec are separated by 45 deg. latitude have
anything to do with the Olympics? NYC and Quebec have ALWAYS been
separated by the 45 degree latitude? Why should it matter now? Quebec
does NOT equal France and with something regarding France, I would
imagine Nostradamus would remain pretty specific about that. He didn't
say a French-speaking region, he said France.

Where in the Olympics is the sky burning (other than the cauldron)? No
where. You are stretching events here to fit your "levels" and it is
simply silly. You are influenced by the news around you and I suppose
that is expected.

>
> 3. TWA Flight 800 exploded at 8:_45_ p.m.
>
> Let me rephrase Line 1;
> 'At the 45th minute the sky will burn'

But you said earlier this happened at 8:20pm. Make up your mind.

> 4. TWA Flight 800's angle of clime
>
> The ascending angle of the plane, in reality, was probably not 45
> degrees, but it may symbolically refer to the fact that the plane
> exploded just minutes after taking off.

AT 45 degrees the sky will burn. Hmmm.. to say that that line means the
angle of climb seems like a stretch, even when talking about deciphering
Nostradamus. CWN also did not say anything about this being any kind of
angle of climb for an aircraft. Even if it is angle of climb, airplanes
do NOT climb at 45 degrees, it's closer to 55-60 degrees and then they
level off.

> 5. The plane explosion occurred at 40.5 deg. N. latitude
>
> This is significant. To see the stunning connection, we'd have
> to go back to the original FRENCH version of Quatrain VI-97:
>
> Line 1: Cinq & quarante degrez ciel bruslera
>
> Although the typical translation of the first part of line is "At
> forty-five degrees...", it is not the most direct translation.
> The "Cinq & quarante" part of the line actually says "Five &
> forty" in English. Therefore, it is not necessarily "forty-
> five". It could easily mean '40.5' also! (NYC and the TWA Flight
> 800 explosion site is at latitude 40.5 degrees N.) So, the whole
> line would be like this:
>
> "At 40.5 degrees the sky will burn"
>
> Well, is this a very precise description of the Flight 800
> explosion or what?

This is probably the strongest point in your arguement. It's just too
bad that it amounts to having to screw around with the numbers. 40.5
does seem to be a pretty close estimate to the location of New York
City.

> 6. The bombing of a U.S. Air Force facility in Saudi Arabia (Longitude 45
> deg. runs through right in the middle of Saudi Arabia and its capital,
> Riyadh, is very close to longitude 45 deg.)
>
> When combined with the next line, "fire to approach the great new
> city", the Saudi bombing seems very relevant. And yes, this
> connection unfortunately suggests that the TWA Flight 800
> explosion was NOT an accident.

Hmmmm... would you consider Ryadh to be a "great new city"?. It's been
around for how many hundreds of years?

> C) L I N E 2 : "Fire To Approach The Great New City"
>
> The correlation between Line 2, "fire to approach the great new city", and
> the situation surrounding the TWA Flight 800 explosion is absolutely
> mind-blowing. I don't know if I'll be able to adequately illustrate the
> amazing MULTI-LAYERED WEB of connections, but I'll do my best here:
>
> Line 2: "Fire to approach the great new city"
>
> Here is the multi-leveled interpretation:
>
> - LEVEL 1 CONNECTION
>
> 1. Missile/bomb approach NEW YORK (City)
> 2. The OLYMPIC torch approaches ATLANTA
>
> The plane explosion (July 17) happened just two days before the beginning of
> the Atlanta Olympics (July 19). Furthermore, Southerners, to some degree,
> styled Atlanta "the NEW YORK of the South". Therefore it seems that the

I live in Atlanta and I have been here for about 12 years and I have
NEVER heard of Atlanta being called the New York City of the South. We
would not degrade ourselves that low :) . The closest I can think of is
that Georgia is sometimes called the Empire State of the South and New
York State is the Empire State. So to say what you think some people
call Atlanta and use it for your support is bad.

What you fall into here is a fallacy: you have assumed that one of your
assumptions is correct and now you are trying to build your case based
on that and that, my friend, just doesn't work. You assume that the
bomb going off in New York has something to do with the Olympic Games.
And then you try to connect the two based on what you think of how
Atlantans perceive their city, which is plainly just not right.

> "great new city" in Line 2 would refer to BOTH New York City and Atlanta.
> Considering how cleverly Nostradamus' quatrains are constructed, it is very
> conceivable that Line 2 skillfully combines the two events (plane explosion &
> Olympics) happening almost simultaneously.

FIRE TO APPROACH THE GREAT NEW CITY.

Earlier you said that this meant New York. Now, on a higher level, you
say it means Atlanta. What about this quatrain denotes anything
positive, like what everyone normally associates with the Olympic
Spirit? The Olympic spirit and the whole spirit of the Olympiad is
supposed to be something positive and is supposed to bring everyone
together. Nothing about this quatrain is positive. Fire approaching
something seems to denote that the fire is coming to do damage, not to
rekindle a patriotic spirit in everyone. And I know that Nostradamus
has plenty of positive quatrains, but this one is not one of them.

I also do not feel that lines one and two can be taken separately. "At
45 degrees the sky will burn, fire to approach the great new city" seems
to be talking of the same event. That seems to me to mean that
something will approach the great new city at 45 degrees.

Earlier you made the case that the 45 degrees may mean New York,
especially if taken as 40.5. Now you say that the fire is unrelated to
line one and may actually mean Atlanta. Line 1 cannot stand by itself
without Line 2 to make some sense as to why the sky is burning, and
therefore, I cannot see how you can draw two different locations from
this.

> The following (Level 2-4 connections) will be used to corroborate this Level
> 1 connection.
>
> - LEVEL 2 CONNECTION
>
> ATHENS - The capital of Greece was the site of the first modern
> OLYMPIC GAMES which originally developed in Greece.

Yeah, but you said earlier that the games are a product of the French
and went to great lengths to say that they are the ones that rekindled
it, so now according to this somehow this relates to the fact that the
TWA flight exploded? This is ridiculous....

> Facts:
>
> 1) The TWA 747 jet that exploded had come from ATHENS, Greece. It
> arrived at JFK International Airport three hours before its final
> taking off.
> 2) The Olympic torch was at ATHENS, Georgia on July 15 (just two days
> before the plane disaster)

FACTS:

The Olympic Flame also went through ROME, Georgia. Does this mean that
the TWA flight had something to do with rekindling the spirit of the
Roman Empire and that the new leader of the revived Roman Empire had
something to do with the TWA bombing? It seems to be the same type of
conclusion that you are asking us to make and it seems very ludicrous
and a big stretch, just like your arguement.

> Connection:
>
> Line 2: "Fire to approach the great new city"
>
> TWA 747 at ATHENS, Greece =(goes to)=> NEW YORK
> ||
> First OLYMPICS site
> ||
> Olympic torch at ATHENS, Georgia =(goes to)=> ATLANTA
>
> Thus, on this level...
>
> "Fire" - 1. TWA 747
> 2. Olympic torch
>
> "Great New City" - 1. New York City
> 2. Atlanta

This is ridiculous, especially considering that your assumptions about
Atlanta being anything like New York are WRONG. What is great about
Atlanta? Nothing other than the Olympics. What is new about Atlanta?
Nothing. It is neither great nor new and doesn't fit the criteria.

> - LEVEL 3 CONNECTION
>
> PARIS - The capital of France, the site of the 2nd OLYMPICS
>
> Facts:
>
> 1) TWA Flight 800 was en route to PARIS
> 2) PARIS today is involved in an extensive reNEWal program which was
> drawn up in 1960. It is scheduled to be completed by the year 2000

Jesus, if we're going to use that as a criteria for a new city, let's
include London and Berlin and Bonn and everyone else that is renovating
their sewer and subway systems and giving the city a facelift. How
ridiculous.

> 3) In Greek mythology, PARIS was a son of Priam, king of Troy. PARIS'
> mother, Hecuba, dreamed that her unborn child was a TORCH that set
> the country on fire.

Using mythology to support a thesis is the funniest thing I've seen in a
long time. It's like saying blondes are dumb because the jokes say so.



> PARIS =(renewal program almost completed)=> "great new city"
> PARIS => In GREEK mythology, PARIS was strongly associated with "FIRE"
>
> Thus, on this level...
>
> "Fire" - 1. TWA 747
> 2. Olympic Games
> 3. Paris
>
> "Great New City" - Paris

So how many great new cities do we have now?

> - LEVEL 4 CONNECTION
>
> ZEUS - The king of the gods in Greek mythology
>
> Facts:
>
> 1) The OLYMPIC GAMES were originally a national festival that honored
> ZEUS in ancient GREECE
> 2) In GREEK mythology, ZEUS had PARIS (who was discussed in Level 3
> Connection above) judge a contest among three goddesses over the
> "APPLE of Discord"
> 3) NEW YORK CITY is sometimes called the "Big APPLE"

I nearly laughed for five minutes when I read this. Hey, since Hercules
was on the quest for the Golden Apples, does that mean that he is coming
to save the Olympics and he may have been the one that diverted the
missile attack on NYC? According to your logic, he is.

> Ooookay... That's it for Line 2 for now... :) As you can see, the hypothesis
> that Line 2, "fire to approach the great new city", refers to the combination
> of the two events below is strongly corroborated by the multi-leveled web of
> connections:
>
> 1. Missile/bomb approach NEW YORK (City)
> 2. The OLYMPIC torch approaches ATLANTA

It is strongly confusing and full of loopholes and fallacies, that's for
damn sure...



> D) L I N E 3 : "In An Instant A Great Scattered Flame Will Leap Up"
>
> This line likely refers to one or a combination of the following:
>
> 1. The TWA Flight 800 explosion
> 2. Olympic torch reaching its destination and/or the massive fireworks
> at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games
> 3. U.S./France's retaliation against the perpetrator of the (possible)
> downing of TWA Flight 800 (Based on the CWN interpretation)

Ahh, you chickened out here. You should have gone for the 2-4 level
interpretations here. Maybe the flames of Hell are leaping up and
grabbing us. Point 3 seems to be the strongest one, with 1 being
possible and 2 being utterly silly since your whole basis for this
having to do with the Olympics is based on nothing and it has been shown
so here.

> E) L I N E 4 : "When they want to have proof of the Normans"

> 'When they want to have proof of the French'


>
> 1. According to the CWN interpretation, this refers to the friendship
> between France and U.S., and France's retaliation against the perpetrator of
> the event (i.e. downing of the plane).

This is probably true.

> 2. It may also refer to the Atlanta Olympic Games. As I mentioned earlier,
> the modern Olympics were started/revived by a FRENCH educator, Baron Pierre
> de Coubertin. He believed that the Olympic Games would promote world peace.
> So, the line, "when they want to have proof of the French", COULD mean:
>
> 'When they want to believe that the Olympics promote peace'

No, you said earlier that the Greeks should be given credit for the
Olympics, not the French! Pick a pot and sit on it. You want this to
work so badly that you have taken all this Olympic stuff and stretched
it to the best of your abilties to fit your little misguided Analysis
and fall way short.



> Consequently, it seems to relate to the situation surrounding the TWA Flight
> 800 explosion. People were/are hoping that it was not a terrorist attack
> especially because the Olympics were just about to begin when the disaster
> happened. Therefore, the Line 4 could mean:
>
> 'When they want to believe that the Olympics promotes peace and
> the TWA Flight 800 explosion was not an terrorist act'

It's funny how you go "When they want proof of the Normans" to the above
line. You are assuming that everyone is thinking one way when in fact
they are not. What basis do you have that everyone was hoping it
wasn't? I got the impression from the press that everyone expected it
was a terrorist attack.

> Line 4 may also be indicative of more terrorist attacks during/around the
> Atlanta Olympics.

This is grimly true as of now.

> According to Brenda/Nostradamus:
>
> a) This will take place during the coming war
>
> Comment:
> Well, we're not in war at this time (July '96). But this may
> indicate that the war is coming very shortly.

Well, during the coming war does not mean that war is coming. It means
during the coming war.


> e) The missile will be prematurely detonated so it will not hit New
> York, but it will destroy planes that are flying around it trying to
> divert it or disable it.
>
> Comment:
> Was the anomalous blip on the radar some kind of flying decoy.
> Or could it be an actual military airplane trying disable the
> missile around TWA Flight 800?

If it was a S.A.M., it was probably NOT a military plane. I already
talked about this.

You know, it just hit me that you are trying to redefine what CWN states
and according to the books themselves, these are actual conversations
with Nostradamus where he explains the quatrains. Are you trying to say
that you know better than Nostradamus as to what he meant by the
Quatrains? Because it sure seems so. He says DURING THE COMING WAR,
not before it. He also makes not one mention about the Olympics and I
don't think you tied it very well at all as far as that point goes.

I will say this: I respect your prior work, but you are sooooo way off
on this that it's not even funny. On top of that you don't see what you
did and the fallacies and the incredible stretches you are asking us all
to make. If you had any credible evidence to your statements and
anything that made any sense, I'd be more than inclined to listen, but
you have spewed out some of the worst stuff I have seen in recent time
and it is bad enough to call the rest of your previous work into
question. My intent here was not to flame you or anything like that,
but rather to inform you of what I see wrong in your Analysis and you
are way off on this one. I just hope no one swallows what you spewed
and I hope that if you think I am wrong on any of this that you will
have the courage to say so in a public forum, and I would welcome such a
discussion.

Paul S.
cch...@mindspring.com

Mervin T. Niedermeyer

unread,
Jul 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/28/96
to

Goro Adachi <ada...@cris.com> wrote:


> Update : 7/20/96

> (Preliminary Analysis Report)

>Contents:

>I. INTRODUCTION

>III. PRELIMINARY CONCLUSION


>-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

>Main sources used:

>(available at http://www.concentric.net/~adachi/prophecy/prophecy.html)


>-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

>TWA Flight 800 Explosion:


>-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


> Century VI-97

>Key Points:


>=========================


>=========================


>- LEVEL 1 CONNECTION


>- LEVEL 2 CONNECTION

>Facts:

>Connection:


>Thus, on this level...

>- LEVEL 3 CONNECTION

>Facts:

>Connection:


>And...


>Thus, on this level...


>- LEVEL 4 CONNECTION

>Facts:


>Connection:


>=========================


>=========================


>-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

>III. PRELIMINARY CONCLUSION


>According to Brenda/Nostradamus:

>========

>-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

>END


>--


>--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+-

How many millions of times has that quatraine been applied to other
disasters????
ambiguity is nostradamus' best friend......


Glen Macon

unread,
Jul 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/29/96
to

Paul S wrote:
>
> Goro Adachi wrote:
>
> > I. I N T R O D U C T I O N
> > ...yadda yadda yadda ...

Paul,
I read all of Goro's post because they are fun and interesting to read.
But when I read this one... well, it did seem like the big chain was
being pulled.
I'm glad you critiqued this one!

--

Glen Macon
All those moments will be lost in time,
like tears in the rain.

Paul S

unread,
Jul 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/29/96
to

Glen Macon wrote:
> Paul,
> I read all of Goro's post because they are fun and interesting to read.
> But when I read this one... well, it did seem like the big chain was
> being pulled.
> I'm glad you critiqued this one!

Thanks. Like I have said, I generally think of Goro's work as very well
done. It was just this particular piece that I had a lot of problems
with. As the days go by and more details become available about the
accident, most people can see for themselves just how wrong Goro was.

But I am sure he will post an UPDATE for our amusement and enjoyment
soon to try and make all the pieces fit in his own eyes. I don't know
how he's going to be able to top the Iberian hijack tie-in though.. :)

Paul S.

Puck

unread,
Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96
to

In article <4t45g3$g...@nntp4.u.washington.edu>, Micheal Keane
<ae...@u.washington.edu> writes

>Amazing how these prophetic insights were discovered AFTER the explosion.

Not realy, it is much easier to find a prophesy that fits the event
that to find an event that fits a given prophesy.
>

--
Puck

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages