An outline of what to expect from the future is below (compiled in
The Promise of the Future
• A new sense of oneness will replace the present sense of separation.
This will demonstrate as brotherhood, justice, and sharing.
• We will enter an era of tranquility and peace—in exact proportion
to the present discord. The violence and hatred of today will be
transmuted into goodwill.
• A new livingness will characterize our relationships and
institutions; a new freedom and sense of joy will replace the present
• Contributions by the highest type of artists will lead to a
regeneration of our lives. Everyone will become creative in his or
her living in an altogether new way.
• The family will gain, not lose, importance as the basic unit of
• A new science, the psychology of the soul, will be the basis of all
future educational efforts and will transform life for both the child
and the teacher.
• The media will have a very responsible role to play in education.
• Gradually, the worst areas of slums and decayed buildings in the
major cities will go. They will be replaced by recreational parkland
and by ordinary housing, on a human scale, interspersed with parks and
• New buildings will be quite different in shape from buildings of
the past. Some of them, by their very shape, will focus and
accumulate particular energies.
• Transportation systems will be devised which will be so silent, so
apparently motionless, that travel fatigue will completely disappear.
• The growing concern for nature and environment will be embodied in
legislation, universally accepted, and will lead to a wise husbandry
of nature’s gifts.
• There will be a new reverence for all manifestations of life, thus
bringing humanity into better alignment with the animal and other sub-
• Most farming will be organically based. This will enhance the
vitality and health of the people.
• A much simpler style of living will distinguish the coming
• Humanity will be emancipated from the drudgery of needless work.
Machines will gradually take over the tasks of manufacture.
• Increased leisure will evoke undreamed-of skills and talents, allow
men and women to reach their full potential, and permit close
involvement in community and national life.
• Following a world stock market crash, a complete change in our
economic system will come about. A rational and sustainable economic
structure based on sufficiency will become the norm.
• Cooperation will replace competition.
• There will be a phased, gradual transfer of resources from military
to civilian production, which will provide useful work for many.
• The blind following of market forces, whose myopic rule causes such
misery today, will give way to an enlightened and just consideration
for the needs of all.
• A new political/economic structure—Democratic Socialism or Social
Democracy—will become the norm throughout the world.
• All political groupings will tend to the center. Extremes will be a
thing of the past.
• In the Middle East, governments elected by the people will replace
the present sheiks and emirs as rulers.
• In Latin America, a process of democratic consensus will unfold in
almost every country. The voice of the people will be heard, and land
will be redistributed and given to them.
• National and cultural identities will be maintained, but barriers
will be taken away so that passports will no longer be necessary to
travel from country to country.
• The world’s legal matters, which concern global issues such as the
exploration of the seabed, will be governed by international law.
• The United Nations will be the central debating, law-giving forum
for the nations of the world.
• As a result of the changed conditions on earth—the reduction of
tension and fear, greater leisure, the eradication of disease, new
meaning and impetus to life—the health of mankind will improve
enormously and the physical body will take longer to ‘wear out.’
• The alternative medicines of today will take their place beside the
more orthodox methods.
• Healing waters will be discovered, one by one, which will help
cleanse the physical body.
• We will understand that there is no such thing as death, but simply
a shift of consciousness from this to another plane.
• The desire to know better the nature of God and to come into closer
relationship with that Divinity will become paramount in the lives of
• Humanity will be taught the great science of invocation, which will
take the place of worship and prayer as we know it today.
• Methods and technology will be found to demonstrate the fact that
everything is energy.
• By understanding the technology of light, physicists will discover
how to control matter, distance and time—and how to neutralize toxic
waste and stockpiles of nuclear weapons.
• The fusion process of nuclear power—a cold, safe, wasteless process
using a simple isotope of water, universally available—will solve all
humanity’s future power needs.
• By the end of this century, we will build structures with the
scientific use of sound.
• We will accept the fact that all the planets are inhabited and that
we are all brothers and friends. Gradually, we will take our place in
the cosmic brotherhood.
These forecasts for the coming times have been compiled from the
writings of Benjamin Creme and include information from the Master of
Wisdom with whom he has been associated for over 40 years.
Source: Share International
Please share this information with others. Many people today live
with very little hope for humanity and no understanding.
Beware of those who will tell you that life is made out of dirt and
that we will never get out of the rut we've been in for centuries.
It's the end of Pisces and the beginning of Aquarius. The next 2,000
years will be far lovelier than the last 2,000. Each age is a ~2,150
year period, and we are between the two - with about half the people
oriented to the old/dead age,and the other half oriented to the era
that is struggling to be born. Madness is everywhere now, but things
are sure to settle down with time. Eventually, Humanity will blossom.
From Pisces to Aquarius:
The precession of the equinoxes
by Rick Roark
A discussion of the astronomical basis on which the concept of the
Age, the Age of Aquarius, is based.
There are more and more countries placing women at the head of their
governments because the failed male dominant system which is outmoded
outdated simply isn't getting the job done.
Germany never had a sovereign in all of history until recently.What
remarkable about Angela Merkel at the head of Germany's government is
Germany is one of the most conservative and traditional countries in
world. Even when Golda Meir was made prime minister
it was unusual because Israel is also very traditional
and likewise never had a woman leader, but the times they are a
Bob Dylan sang.
There are those extremist women who believe in gynarchy or exclusive
rule to the total exclusion of men,
but that is neither workable nor is it practical.
A binarchy or shared rule is the best system. Let the best person male
female, lead the world's nations with
mutual participation of men. Neither gender has all the
answers, but excluding men, just because women were once left out