need help on year 2020

chester

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
I am writing a report on how my city should prepare its self for the year
2020. What I am looking for is info how a city planner would report what the
city needs to do to me ready for the year 2020. Police , trash ,education.
any help on sites would be helpfull thanks

Lyndsi Fields

Jan 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/30/99
Why are you worried about 2020? 2000 is a big enough problem!!!

Lyndsi

Qwert Yuiop

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99

chester wrote in message <78l7ao$k2v$1...@news-2.news.gte.net>...

> I am writing a report on how my city should prepare its self for the year
>2020. What I am looking for is info how a city planner would report what
the
>city needs to do to me ready for the year 2020. Police , trash ,education.
>any help on sites would be helpfull thanks

You should write more information about your city. Without the knowledge
of location, population, economic stage etc, meaningful answer is
impossible.

patrickl...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2020, 7:41:32 AM6/11/20
Looters, Protesters, Lock Downs, Coronavirus, and Murder Hornets. I hope that helps.