New at Supermegatopia!

The Brothers Grinn

Jul 29, 2001, 10:27:57 PM7/29/01
This week it's a special guest artist strip! See Twisted Metal and Fluffy
Cotton as drawn by Kit, featuring SMT MUCK fave Dark Plush! Just so we don't
seem too lazy though the next part of the I.O.U. is still ours. Enjoy!

--
The Brothers Grinn
www.supermegatopia.com

The Brothers Grinn

Aug 7, 2001, 6:59:34 PM8/7/01
This week it's a mix of the past, present and future for our heroines in
Crushed. Check out present day downfalls and future possibilities in the
Gallery. And also venture deeper into The I.O.U. and gain some insight on
those about to go into the biggest battle of their lives. Enjoy!