New at Supermegatopia!

1 view

The Brothers Grinn

Aug 19, 2001, 10:56:00 PM8/19/01
With Stu behind a massive pile of backlogged art, it's up to Visions'
submission to save the day! Not to worry though, once we chain him to his
desk and delete Diablo things should go smoothly! And as always, we have
another page of The I.O.U. Enjoy!

--
The Brothers Grinn
http://www.supermegatopia.com

The Brothers Grinn

Aug 26, 2001, 10:33:35 PM8/26/01
Love never dies... well... maybe it does, but not without a fight... or
perhaps death. And that's what this update is all about: death, love, and
then some more death. So venture forth and check out a new tale in the
Comics section along with the next part of The I.O.U. So move it already!

--
The Brothers Grinn
www.supermegatopia.com