Find non-published telephone numbers

hbneuj

Dec 6, 2001, 1:01:00 PM12/6/01
http://www.rmgi.bigstep.com/

Unlisted Phone Numbers
Telephone, Cellular, Pager etc.

You have come to the right company for your unlisted phone
numbers searches! RISK MANAGEMENT GROUP INTERNATIONAL knows how
to provide accurate information quickly and privately at affordable
prices. Turnaround time on most searches is from one to two business
days. We guarantee our searches to be current and accurate or no
charges will apply!

UNLISTED PHONE NUMBERS

ADDRESS FROM UNLISTED PHONE NUMBER

No charge if no record found! Reverse search - Find owner and address
for listed or unlisted number. Great tool for locating skips or
dead-beats.

-----------------

1. Telephone number break: Give us any telephone number and we'll
acquire the name and location for $55.00 - guaranteed! Includes
unlisted, unpublished - even cellular and (800) numbers.

2. Telephone number acquisition: Give us any physical address and
we'll acquire the name and telephone number for $55.00 -
guaranteed! Includes unlisted, unpublished, residential or
business.

3. Non-published telephone number and address acquisition: Call
directory assistance and they say the number is non-published?
Give us the name and city and we'll acquire the address and
telephone number for $85.00 - guaranteed!

4. Cellular number acquisition: We'll find your party's cellular
number. Give us their name, address and social security number -
we'll acquire their cellular telephone number for $65.00
- guaranteed!

5. Telephone long distance tolls: Give us a name, address and
telephone number, we'll give you the dates and interstate long
distance numbers billed for a one month period for $90.00
- guaranteed! If ordered at the same time, discounts available
for additional months, times and durations of calls, and in-state
calls. Call or e-mail for quote!

6. Forwarding Address: Give us a name, number and the last address,
we'll give you the forwarding address they gave the telephone
company for $90.00 - guaranteed!

7. Employment check: We'll find your party's current employer. Also
may include time employed, approximate salary and title. Give us
name address, phone and social security number. $110.00 -
guaranteed!

8. Credit card transactions: Give us a credit card number, name,
address, phone and social security number, we'll give you charges
for one month for $100.00 - guaranteed! Additional months for
$45.00. Includes dates, dollar amounts, cities and merchants.

9. Bank account search: Costs and services vary widely, depending on
your needs. Call or e-mail for specific quote.

10. Debugging Home or office bugged? Phones tapped? It happens more
than you think! But you'll never know unless you have everything
professionally swept for eavesdropping devices.

Call us from a NON-SUSPECT phone NOW... we can help!
RISK MANAGEMENT GROUP INTERNATIONAL

email: infob...@mcmsys.com

website: http://www.rmgi.bigstep.com

RMGI