New at Supermegatopia!

The Brothers Grinn

Jul 8, 2001, 8:38:15 PM7/8/01
We're back from Origins! But more on that later, but like any good friend
coming back from a con we brought gifts... well... maybe just a really cool
update! This week, along with the latest page to The I.O.U., we bring some
naughty parody strips on one of our favorite cartoons from the 80's! Take a
guess! Then check out the Gallery and see if you're right!

--
The Brothers Grinn
www.supermegatopia.com

The Brothers Grinn

Jul 15, 2001, 8:10:47 PM7/15/01
Variety is the spice of life (not thyme or oregano), so this week it's going
to be a little bit of everything for the update! We've got various Visions
submissions from musical to not so musical. Some various Gallery pics, and
of course the next part of the I.O.U. So have at them!