New at Supermegatopia!

The Brothers Grinn

Oct 28, 2001, 8:15:21 PM10/28/01
This week's updates are all about something you just can't avoid in life.
No, it's not chocolate, although that's a good guess. It's about Pain! Today
we give you a very ouch filled installment of The I.O.U.! Then Monday it's
the horrors of incredibly bad cinema. And if you're still standing by
Thursday it's time for mud wrestling! So be strong, we will get through
this!

--
The Brothers Grinn
http://www.supermegatopia.com

The Brothers Grinn

Nov 4, 2001, 7:05:13 PM11/4/01
Weasels, bunnies, and bears! What do those three things have in common?
Well... generally very little unless your really kinky, but this isn't. What
they do happen to have in common is they're all part of the updates! From
today's The IOU, Monday's Dark Plush, and Thursday's Elephant Girl! Enjoy!

T. "Rufus" Frazier

Nov 5, 2001, 3:24:39 AM11/5/01
On Mon, 05 Nov 2001 00:05:13 GMT, "The Brothers Grinn"
<aloy...@home.com> wrote:

>Weasels, bunnies, and bears! What do those three things have in common?

>Well... generally very little unless your really kinky, but this isn't. .

Pity, that.