Re: History of soc.men

Art Deco

Aug 27, 2005, 7:47:29 PM8/27/05
=KRP= <web2...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
>
>>> Say Spoogie - I've never had any trouble getting laid.
>>
>> Which is why Kwnny KaKKKes has to goto Cuba now days. All the hookers
>> in the free world know about him.
>

> Nope I have all I need here. Now you silly little retarded shit, why the
>hell don't you and your asslicking buddies just GROW THE HELL UP? Somebody
>needs to arrest your mother for child abuse. She HAD to beat the shit out of
>your head.

Kenny Kakes is liquid phase...again.

GO KKSr GO!!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Don't be too envious. Yes, I have got it all. I am rich, I
have a good education, and I am rather good looking .. so
where does that leave you?
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne polishes his ego a bit

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."
-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

Dr.Flonkenstein

Aug 27, 2005, 8:06:45 PM8/27/05

Art Deco wrote:
> =KRP= <web2...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

> >> Which is why Kwnny KaKKKes has to goto Cuba now days. All the hookers
> >> in the free world know about him.
> >

> > Nope I have all I need here. Now you silly little retarded shit, why the
> >hell don't you and your asslicking buddies just GROW THE HELL UP? Somebody
> >needs to arrest your mother for child abuse. She HAD to beat the shit out of
> >your head.
>
> Kenny Kakes is liquid phase...again.
>
> GO KKSr GO!!
\

Does that mean the kooks eliminate your job?

But if that's what you mean, yeah, go Kooks go.

And dance, Flonkenstein, dance.

Go, Flonkenstein, go.

ya fucking idiot.

Aratzio

Aug 27, 2005, 10:24:36 PM8/27/05
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:47:29 -0600, Art Deco <art_...@127.0.0.1> got
double secret probation because:

>=KRP= <web2...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

>>> Which is why Kwnny KaKKKes has to goto Cuba now days. All the hookers
>>> in the free world know about him.
>>

>> Nope I have all I need here. Now you silly little retarded shit, why the
>>hell don't you and your asslicking buddies just GROW THE HELL UP? Somebody
>>needs to arrest your mother for child abuse. She HAD to beat the shit out of
>>your head.
>
>Kenny Kakes is liquid phase...again.
>
>GO KKSr GO!!

Squishy KaKKKes?

--

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

krp

Aug 28, 2005, 8:48:20 AM8/28/05

"Art Deco" <art_...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

>> Nope I have all I need here. Now you silly little retarded shit, why
>> the
>>hell don't you and your asslicking buddies just GROW THE HELL UP?
>>Somebody
>>needs to arrest your mother for child abuse. She HAD to beat the shit out
>>of
>>your head.
>
> Kenny Kakes is liquid phase...again.

You guys really don't have ANY idea, do you, how other people see you, do
you? You may want to sit and think a bit about that. You're gaining
something of a "reputation" and it is not a good one. But, moron, I'll help
all I can to see your "fame" spread far and wife.

krp

Aug 28, 2005, 8:49:00 AM8/28/05

"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

And Ratz you are soooooooooooooooo "BUTCH" today.. OOooooooooooooo!

Aratzio

Aug 28, 2005, 11:17:56 AM8/28/05
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:49:00 GMT, "krp" <web2...@verizon.net> got
double secret probation because:

>"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:47:29 -0600, Art Deco <art_...@127.0.0.1> got
>> double secret probation because:

>>>Kenny Kakes is liquid phase...again.
>>>
>>>GO KKSr GO!!
>>
>> Squishy KaKKKes?
>

>And Ratz you are soooooooooooooooo "BUTCH" today.. OOooooooooooooo!

EEEUUUWWW, Kenny Kakes doing his gay fantasy projections, again.

Art Deco

Aug 28, 2005, 7:16:34 PM8/28/05
Dr.Flonkenstein <Border...@aol.com> wrote:

>Art Deco wrote:
>> =KRP= <web2...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>> >"Aratzio" <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

>> > Nope I have all I need here. Now you silly little retarded shit, why the
>> >hell don't you and your asslicking buddies just GROW THE HELL UP? Somebody
>> >needs to arrest your mother for child abuse. She HAD to beat the shit out of
>> >your head.
>>
>> Kenny Kakes is liquid phase...again.
>>
>> GO KKSr GO!!
>\
>

>Does that mean the kooks eliminate your job?
>
>But if that's what you mean, yeah, go Kooks go.
>
>And dance, Flonkenstein, dance.
>
>Go, Flonkenstein, go.
>
>ya fucking idiot.

I'm sorry, you seem to have mistaken me for someone else.

Art Deco

Aug 28, 2005, 7:19:04 PM8/28/05
krp <web2...@verizon.net> wrote:

The denizens of soc.men may view me anyway they please, I really don't
care, nor do I have any ability to control them.

Daedalus

Aug 29, 2005, 9:11:52 AM8/29/05
On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:16:34 -0600, Art Deco <art_...@127.0.0.1>,
wrote:

>Dr.Flonkenstein <Border...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>Art Deco wrote:

>>> Kenny Kakes is liquid phase...again.
>>>
>>> GO KKSr GO!!
>>\
>>

>>Does that mean the kooks eliminate your job?
>>
>>But if that's what you mean, yeah, go Kooks go.
>>
>>And dance, Flonkenstein, dance.
>>
>>Go, Flonkenstein, go.
>>
>>ya fucking idiot.
>
>I'm sorry, you seem to have mistaken me for someone else.

So, which fanboi is this frogging the doc this week?

Jade

krp

Aug 29, 2005, 9:45:15 AM8/29/05

>>You guys really don't have ANY idea, do you, how other people see you, do
>>you? You may want to sit and think a bit about that. You're gaining
>>something of a "reputation" and it is not a good one. But, moron, I'll
>>help
>>all I can to see your "fame" spread far and wife.
>
> The denizens of soc.men may view me anyway they please, I really don't
> care, nor do I have any ability to control them.

Do you REALLY think the opinion of you assclowns is limited to soc.men?
REALLY DIPSHIT? Do you think your "fame" you have worked so hard for is
confined just here?
Maybe you missed that even the folks in news admin have recognized you
fucknozzles for what you ARE. The more you people froth - the more people
will catch ON to what you pathetic little cretins are ALL about. Sadly
DEFICIENT little boys PLAYING at being men!

Art Deco

Aug 29, 2005, 11:12:02 AM8/29/05
krp <web2...@verizon.net> wrote:

Do you have evidence of your assertions? Oh, and BTW, anyone can post
to the news.admin.* froups.

krp

Aug 29, 2005, 7:40:36 PM8/29/05

>>Maybe you missed that even the folks in news admin have recognized you
>>fucknozzles for what you ARE. The more you people froth - the more people
>>will catch ON to what you pathetic little cretins are ALL about. Sadly
>>DEFICIENT little boys PLAYING at being men!
>
> Do you have evidence of your assertions? Oh, and BTW, anyone can post
> to the news.admin.* froups.

Other than their statements made openly recognizing you folks for WHAT you
are? NO!

Aratzio

Aug 29, 2005, 7:58:38 PM8/29/05
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:40:36 GMT, "krp" <web2...@verizon.net> got
double secret probation because:

Except one itsy-bitsy minor problem Kenny KaKKKes, you are an idiot
and would not know the truth if it was a 10lbs tumor on your nose.

krp

Aug 30, 2005, 7:29:03 AM8/30/05

> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:40:36 GMT, "krp" <web2...@verizon.net> got
>
> Except one itsy-bitsy minor problem Kenny

WHO the fukkk ASKED YOU dipshit? WHO appointed YOUR ASS as the CONTROLLER of
soc.men?

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Aug 30, 2005, 7:49:21 AM8/30/05
In article <3qXQe.22067$yv2.19344@trnddc04>, "krp" <web2...@verizon.net>
wrote:

you did

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

the erisian constancy - though chaos is transformed
but never lost to sea - grey ordered ranks are swarmed

Dr. Flonkenstein

Aug 30, 2005, 8:20:49 AM8/30/05

The soc.froot gets nervous.

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:<adurg15tk0vd6ip6r...@4ax.com>
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID: <rjise19nrclufrgjg...@4ax.com>
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID: <k1kte1hu59khhkt4m...@4ax.com>
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for fucks sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID: <lhic01pc5svudk22n...@4ax.com>
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID: <j1b5c1l2629tc6afu...@4ax.com>
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID: <5g89d15kbjd3cd7i6...@4ax.com>
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID: <1rfee1d5iuhq3piii...@4ax.com>
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID: <2mrge1phgk68ourdt...@4ax.com>
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

Aratzio

Aug 30, 2005, 8:46:03 AM8/30/05
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:29:03 GMT, "krp" <web2...@verizon.net>
transparently proposed:

Glad to see you recognize one of the several owners of soc.froot.
However I only have a minority interest in soc.froot. The majority
shareholders and officers are (LITS!):

SharonB (President)
Spooge (Vice President)
Peter J. Ross (Secretary)
Jade (Treasurer)
Hyerdahl (CEO and VP of Spank)

Mfpppffpp ppmmmmpppffm fmmppfmmf.mpfpffppfppffmpfmm fppmffpmfpmf
mmfppfppmppmmpppppfmp ppfppp fmpmfpmpp PfmPmmPff
fmmmppmmfpffmppfmpmmmpffffm