Lame jokes for anyone here.

K Wills (Shill #3)

Mar 25, 2017, 4:36:50 PM3/25/17
1. What did the Buddhist ask the hot dog vendor?

“Make me one with everything.”

2. You know why you never see elephants hiding up in trees?

Because they’re really good at it.

3. What is red and smells like blue paint?

Red paint.

4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5. Where does the General keep his armies?

In his sleevies!

--
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.

john

Nov 8, 2017, 5:52:02 PM11/8/17
On 3/25/2017 4:36 PM, K Wills (Shill #3) wrote:
> 1. What did the Buddhist ask the hot dog vendor?
>
> “Make me one with everything.”
>
> 2. You know why you never see elephants hiding up in trees?
>
> Because they’re really good at it.
>
> 3. What is red and smells like blue paint?
>
> Red paint.
>
> 4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
>
> 5. Where does the General keep his armies?
>
> In his sleevies!

intresting jokes though this groupe looks quite dead

KWills (Shill #3)

Nov 9, 2017, 10:01:51 PM11/9/17
Sadly, it is dead. I'm all that's left of the "original" crew.

--
Shill #3.
counselor.