MAKE BIG MONEY WITH PAYPAL - GUARANTEED PROFITS FOR YOU.

Allen Lacey

Sep 27, 2011, 5:32:07 PM9/27/11
Subject: Make Money FAST WITH PAYPAL - $20,000 ... 100% Guarantee!!
AS SEEN ON OPRAH! ...DATELINE, NATIONAL TV & IT'S COMPLETELY
LEGAL!!! .
Make Money FAST WITH PAYPAL - $20,000 ... 100% Guarantee!!
How to make thousands of dollars in cash overflowing your paypal
account. With
only
$5.00 investment. ......Don't let this pass you by and don't do a
thing .
This is a simple program that works! You probably heard about the
$5.00 chain
letter going around where you
send cash in the mail. WELL THIS IS NOT THAT LETTER!! This uses the
power of
the Internet to do all the dirty work. If you don't know what paypal
is, you will very soon. EBay has
recently bought this company. It is a great way to pay for auctions,
bills, or send money to whoever has an email
address. You can click on any of
the paypal links to join it is very simple and FREE!!!!!!!!!! Even if
you
don't use the program paypal is a great
Internet tool. It works like this. There are 3 people on the email
list.
1 richar...@richardmiller.ws
2 rockm...@yahoo.com
3 beryla...@msn.com
2. Prc...@hotmail.com
3.ala...@msn.com
(After you have a paypal account)
Send the first person on the list $5.00 via the paypal link. 2. Send
an email
to them saying thanks I've joined
3. Put your email on the bottom of the list and move the others up on
the
list.
4. Next send this document to everyone in your address book or
Newsgroups.
5. You will get a reply with sites telling you how to send bulk email
thousands of people.
Or post it on newsgroups across the web.
Don't try to add your name in the first place in order to earn money
fast! If
you do that, you will
ONLY reach people you send e-mail to then your name will be
immediately
removed from the No. 1 place and you won't reach thousands of people!
But if you add your name on
the No.3 place, there will be millions of people receiving and sending
e-mail's later, when your name is No.1!!!

It is a really simple way to make some money. I'm not promising
$20,000 in two
weeks, but you will make money of this. It will NOT work if you don't
send the initial $5.00.
I have almost $800.00 in my account from simply using this program; I
began a
little over a month
ago and was skeptical probably just like you are. BUT IT WORKS. Here
are the
email addresses again:
1 richar...@richardmiller.ws
2 rockm...@yahoo.com
3 beryla...@msn.com
2. Prc...@hotmail.com
3.ala...@msn.com

HERE'S THE LINK: https://www.paypal.com
BE SURE TO USE THE LINK ABOVE, THEN SIGN UP FOR A (PREMIER) (FREE)
ACCOUNT
OR YOU'LL BE LIMITED TO ACCEPTING $100 DOLLARS ONLY!!! YOU WILL MAKE
MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!!
There are 50,000 new people on the Internet every month, think of the
unlimited possibilities.
This is a powerful letter; you can do with it what you want. Checking
your
email will be a thrill when
everyday you get mail saying �you�ve got cash� GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN,
PLAY BY
THE RULES AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS & BONUS HINT FOR YOU *******
(A) Once you've edited your email message as outlined above, send out
minimum of 40 copies of this email. You can advertise it any way you
want but NO SPAM!!! You can post it on newsgroups, email it or do
whatever you think will reach most people!
NOW READ THIS AND SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO EARN THOUSANDS:
What makes this system special is THAT IT WAS ORIGINALLY 6 PEOPLE WHO
PLAYED
in a one-tier system.
However, only the remaining 3 TOP SPOTS (1. xxxx...@yahoo.com 2 .
xxxx...@yahoo.com
3. dumpster...@yahoo.com) are posted in this simplified two-tier
system,
i.e. these are the

three with the widest reach, 5 x 3,125 = 15,625 payments.
Let's assume that only 5 people do the plan from the email that you
send, and in turn they each get only 5 people to do the plan etc,
here
is the amount of people that will send $5 to your Paypal address in
the
number 1 spot:
(Your Paypal address in Number 5 position) 5 x 5 = 25 responses.
(Your Paypal address in Number 4 position) 5 x 25 = 125 responses.
(Your Paypal address in Number 3 position) 5 x 125 = 625 responses.
(Your Paypal address in Number 2 position) 5 x 625 = 3,125 responses.
(Your Paypal address in Number 1 position) 5 x 3,125 = 15,625
payments
of $5 each to your Paypal account.
That is a massive $46,875 into your Paypal account for only a $5
initial payment.
And that's based on only 5 people responding to the plan.
Imagine if 10 people responded!!!
(B) To maximize your profit, this one Hint is particularly effective
(I use it
myself all the time):
Sign-Up with Newsgroups, and after you have made your first $5
payment, added
your own
Paypal email to Position 3, copy/paste this entire message into
Newsgroups (at
random) - No, this is not spam, because you are offering a Business
Opportunity from which
many others can profit.
When you paste this updated letter in a newsgroup, in the Subject
Line you should enter:

MAKE BIG MONEY WITH PAYPAL - GUARANTEED PROFITS FOR YOU.
as for a list of newsgroups you should post at here is a good
selection
(Remember you must sign-up first) - The more you sign-up to the more
profits
you'll make!!!!!!

So here goes (simple search google for the group name to link there):
GOOGLE GROUPS
YAHOO GROUPS
MSN GROUPS
EZBOARD
MICROSOFT NEWSGROUPS
BORLAND
TILE.NET
USENET
AVSFORUM
ZEND
GCSEND
CODE COMMENTS

SEND YOUR PAYMENT AND THEN SIT BACK AND WATCH AS THE PAYMENTS COME
ROLLING
IN!!
=======================================

---------->email at least 25 people of this list at random:-------

Jgar...@gmail.com
oli...@hiwaay.net
jennife...@mindspring.com
jrun...@yahoo.com
rdl3...@aol.com
gck...@comcast.net
arou...@hotmail.com
Jennife...@fauxfilleddecor.com
tmp...@aol.com
jene...@yahoo.com
cynlu...@earthlink.net
dianne...@msn.com
Jenn...@jenniferblake.com
mc...@earthlink.net
kd...@icmtalent.com
Jenn...@cheysuli.com
ye...@aol.com
little_ra...@yahoo.com
Jenn...@feelinggoodfitness.com
Devrim....@gmail.com
ea...@jnfr.com
per...@foo.com
bobb...@yahoo.com
brett....@gmail.com
================================================Stop

tvande...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2014, 9:15:46 PM8/6/14
I saw the following post, deposited the $10.00 ($5.00 and $5.00)and added myself to the bottom of the list, I want to give it a shot. Is anyone interested or has tried this before? Worse case I loose $10.00.....

MAKE 50K IN 2 WEEKS

Description for: Make $50,000 In 2 Weeks (Really Works!!!)
THIS IS NOT A JOKE.......IT REALLY WORKS.......I SWEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew Jenneson, Cleveland, Oh -"within 2 hours I had $400"

Do you need extra income ? Quickly and Legally ?
Do you have a PayPal Account ? ( if not, the set up takes under 5 minutes AND IT'S TOTALLY FREE !!! )

You could make up to $ 50,000 in one month's time with more money coming in every month thereafter !

$ 50,000 in PayPal ?
That's Right ! $ 50,000 dollars in your PayPal ACCOUNT, IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH and this system
is COMPLETELY LEGAL !!!

You may have heard of this program ( or one like it ) on 20/20 or even in the Wall Street Journal. $ 10 that's all it takes. I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

To get started just copy this whole page and paste it to edit it. Simply follow the
instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have as much as $ 50,000 in your PayPal account or even more.

Most people respond to this program because of the low investment ( $ 10 dollars ) and the high profit potential.
There is no limit to the income you can generate from this ( you can do it
over and over ). If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people ! Honesty, Faith, and integrity make this system work.

I think everyone has heard of PayPal. Anyone with an e-mail address can join for FREE !
If you're not already a PayPal user, the first thing you need to do is sign up.
Sign up for PayPal here http://www.paypal.com/

It's real easy to set up and it's FREE !!! Just make sure you have a Business or Premier account or you may be subjected to a monthly income limitation which may slow this program down.

Send $ 5 to the first person on the list by using the paypal send money feature, and include in the e-mail: "Please add me to your list". This keeps the program legal.
Then send another $ 5 to the 5th person on the list, with an e-mail that says: "Thank you. I've joined".

Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your address at the bottom. This moves the 2nd to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, and the 5th into 4th.

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST ! If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the time your name gets to the top.
REMEMBER TO SEND a $ 5.00 dollar donation to the 1st e-mail address and the message "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST", and send an e-mail with the words "THANK YOU - I'VE JOINED" and the other $ 5.00 dollars to the 5th person.

This will help the 5th person to keep track of progress of the letter and continue to send out more e-mails.
Here is the list:
1.) artic...@mailc.net
2.) Kati...@yahoo.com
3.) jesusf...@yahoo.com
4.) dee...@msn.com
5.) tvande...@aol.com

( Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used to open your PayPal account. This is the way you will receive your payment)

Now that you have paid the 1st and the 5th person and sent them both an e-mail ( via PayPal account ) and placed your e-mail address in the 5th place, then what you need to do is post your letter.
You can post on message boards and newsgroups ( there are thousands ) and you can even send an e-mail to your e-mail list.
IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE LIST TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT LEAST 20 "THANK YOU. I'VE JOINED" replies.

The fifth person is the guardian of the system ! If there are not at least 20 replies then the 5th person will keep sending/posting the letter until there are.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND $ 5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER AND $ 5 DOLLARS TO THE 5 THE PERSON SO MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT !!!

Now the fun happens. We reap what we sow. Other people will see your posting and do the exact same thing, bringing you lots and lots of dollars !!!
Seriously, it's common sense - you do it and 25 or more people see and do the exact same thing and everyone wins !!!

You will receive thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name is on the 1st slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you $ 5.00 dollars ! Keep in mind the most you spend is $ 10 DOLLARS ! ( WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND ! )

***************************************************************************** *****************************************************************************

TESTIMONIALS:

Mary gathers, Columbus, SC:
I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD ! I sent out 142 copies total before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation. When I got back, my account had over $ 32,000 dollars in it already and the money was still coming ! I'm still floating in air ( especially with my new car). I thought the guardian system sounded cheesy, but now I realize it is the formula that makes this letter really work ! THANKS !

Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO:
I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $ 22,449. At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account !

HERE ARE THE STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS AGAIN:
Step 1. Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have one, and send the top name ( 1st person ) $ 5.00 dollars. DON'T FORGET to include "Please add me to your list". This is important as it keeps the program legal.

Step 2. Send the other $ 5.00 dollars and note stating "Thank you. I've joined" to the 5th name on the list.

Step 3. Remove the top name, bump the other 4 names up one place each. Place your name in the bottom slot and you will receive a minimum of $ 100.00 for your efforts.

Step 4. Keep sending/posting the letter until you receive 20 "Thank you, I've joined" replies in your mailbox.

That's it, It's that simple !
Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you are going to be out of pocket is a about the cost of a couple of coffees with the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal account !
Take the smallest risk of your life !!!! Take 10-20 minutes to work on this small project and reap the rewards!!!!

aisu...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2014, 1:07:55 PM12/20/14
THE PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR MONEY-MAKING METHOD

All you need is:

1) An email address
2) A PayPal account
3) $6.00

WHAT IS IT?????

The idea is that of a system that takes advantage of the power of
compounding. And in a big way, let me tell you. First and foremost
understand that there are countless spin-offs of this system that try
make a
"quick buck" off of people. Long lists, the 5 & 10 dollar trees, the
birthday systems,
etc... Those spin-offs do make money because of the ease of
implementation
of this idea, but they do NOT use the compounding advantage. This
system
is THE LEGIT and PROFITABLE one.

Here is how it works...

There is a list of 6 email addresses (you'll see it as you read
further).
Each of these people has already taken part in this system. When
someone new
comes along (such as yourself) he/she removes #1 off of the list,
moves the other five email addresses up one position (i.e. #6 goes to
#5,
#5 to #4, etc.), and places their PayPal email address in the #6
position. This process is what develops the power of compounding. The
bottom line is this

HONESTY and INTEGRITY CREATES PROFITABILITY.

Following this EXACT process is what creates the money, and that is
why this system
has been raved about in the media. Altering the system creates weak
results. The legality of this system comes from the idea that you are
of course creating a mailing list, and a "service" is being provided
(more on that later.) Now on to how your $6.00 creates BIG money...

INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP 1:

The first thing to do is highlight and SAVE this entire post in word
or notepad on your computer so you can come back to it later.
After that, if you are not already a PayPal user you need to go to
the PayPal website at paypal.com and SIGN UP.
If you want to be able to receive credit card payments from other
people then
you will need to sign up for a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (not just
PERSONAL account).
This is highly recommended to allow others easy payment
options. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will
have to verify your bank account with PAYPAL (which may take a few
days). PAYPAL is 100% secure and is used by millions of people
worldwide.

STEP 2:

Here is where the action occurs. The first thing to do is to send a
$1.00 payment to each of the 6 email addresses on the current list
from your PayPal account. To do this quickly and successfully, follow
these simple steps:

1. Login to PayPal and click on the "Send Money" tab near the top of
the screen

2. In the "Recipient's Email" field enter the email address

3. In the "Amount" field enter "1" (This is your $1.00 payment in
USD
US Dollars)

4. In the "Category" field select "Service" (Keeping it legal)

5. In the "Subject" field type "EMAIL LIST"

6. In the "MESSAGE" field enter "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST".
By
doing this, you are creating a service and maintaining the legality
of
the system by "paying" for the service.

7. Finally, click on the "Continue" button to complete the payment.

8. Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. That's it!
By
sending the $1.00 payment to each address, you are implementing the
compounding POWER of the system. You will reap what you sow!
Here is the current e-mail list:

The Email list:

1. cybe...@gmail.com
2. michaeld...@yahoo.com
3. sbk...@gmail.com
4. mttse...@gmail.com
5. edgar...@gmail.com
6. aisumo...@gmail.com

STEP 3:

Now take the #1 email off of the list that you see above (from your
saved file), move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,
etc.) and add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal
account) as number 6 on the list. This is the only part of the
document that
should be changed. ** Make sure your email address is the one you
have registered with PayPal **

STEP 4:

Post your amended article created in Step3 to at least 200 newsgroups
or message
boards. Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups
online!
All you need is 200, but remember the more you post the more money
you
make -
as well as everyone else on the list! I've began to see money roll in
before I even hit 100 posts, but try to hit around 200 to allow
maximum exposure. Use Netscape, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari,
or whatever your internet browser is to search for various news
groups,
on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites,
discussions, discussion groups, on-line communities, etc.
For example, log on to any search engine like yahoo.com or google.com
and type
in a subject like;
'MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD', 'MONEY MAKING DISCUSSIONS',
'MONEY MAKING FORUMS', or 'BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARD', etc. You will
find thousands and thousands of message boards. Click them one by one
and
you will find the option to post a new message. Fill in the subject
which will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through
the list of postings in a particular group, and post the article with
the
NEW list of email addresses included. THAT'S IT!!! All you have to do
is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang
of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:

When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that at
LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those 15
will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00),
etc.
through 6 levels of email addresses. For comprehension purposes, here
is an easy viewing chart:

1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375

As you can see, your $6.00 has multiplied exponentially. What other
opportunity that is as simple as this can cash in the way this can?!
I'm not going to say this is going to make everyone over $800,000,
but within a few WEEKS you begin to see results, thanks to the speed
of
the internet!
When your name is no longer on the list, take the latest posting in
the newsgroups and begin the process again. Simply amazing...
One other tip to speed up the process even more:
You can send out your amended post (after you complete the process
and add your PAYPAL email address to the list) to the contacts you
already have in YOUR email address book! It is AMAZING how fast this
works.

REMEMBER...

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFITABILITY
YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME! THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT
KEEPS ON GIVING.

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!!

bobjames...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2015, 4:59:10 PM4/21/15
On Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 10:32:07
MAKE OVER £10,000 A MONTH USING PAYPALS PROVEN PROCESS AND JUST A £6 INVESTMENT!!!!

Make over £10,000 a month, using PAYPAL and a proven process, with
just a £6.00 investment. That's right, just six dollars invested. It's
easy, quick and simple, and can be repeated whenever you want.
How many times do you want to make over £10,000? You choose.
You just need to read this simple and clear report, follow the rules
and move quickly on this one.

Ok, a little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups and message
boards, and came across an article similar to this that said you could
make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of £6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like
most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. After consulting with
some friends, they themselves heard about this but were, like me
sceptical about the idea. So I thought to myself "why not give it a
try, its only £6, I mean I've spent more than that on lunch!" So I
gave it a try and OH MY GOD!!! Trust me, the results were staggering!
Let's cut the boring part and get straight into it.
This can be done by anyone in the world.
PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS BUSINESS PROGRAM IS 100%%%% LEGAL AND IS A BIG
HIT, TAKES JUST 15-30 MINUTES AND A SMALL £6 INVESTMENT.
This project has been on TV programmes such as 20/20, Oprah, and the
Wall Street Journal.
It's been in existence in many forms for at least a decade.
The entire process is FAST, EASY and VERY, VERY LUCRATIVE.
I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL
ACCOUNT I turned £6 into over £10,000.
I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!
The only things you will need are:
1. An email address.
2. A Business or Premier PAYPAL account (FREE)3. Just 20 to 30 minutes
of your time.
This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part.
You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the
amount of income you can generate from this one single business
program.
Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out
below and then prepare you for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30
days! Here's what you need to do.
STEP 1: Setting up your FREE PAYPAL Account
It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PAYPAL account!
Copy and paste the following link exactly into the address bar:
https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=EPD2QXJ3BLX9G (notice the secure
"https" within the link)
Be sure to sign up for a FREE PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a
PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card
payments from other people.
STEP 2: Sending PAYPAL money
To give means to receive, and receive you will. Many waste £6 on
nothing of use. You'll make over £10,000 with the £6 you invest.
To send money, all you do is click on 'send money' located in blue at
the top of the page next to 'welcome'.
Now all you have to do is send £1.00 by way of PAYPAL to each of the
email address below.
Make sure the subject of the payment says... "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR
MAILING LIST".
(this keeps the program 100%%%% legal... so please don't forget!)
These are the e-mail addresses you send £1 to. (That is £1 to each
email address.)
1) bemi...@gmail.com
2) jnada...@ymail.com
3) judyha...@gmail.com
4) nickf...@outlook.com
5) howar...@ymail.com
6) benwil...@gmail.com

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service!
If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of
the United States Postal laws.
STEP 3: Adding Your Email Address
After you send your £1.00 payment, to each email on the list above,
Take the #1) email off the list that you saw above, move the other
addresses up one - (#6 becomes #5 & #5 becomes #4 and #4 becomes #3 &
#3 becomes #2 and #2 becomes #1. etc)
Now add YOUR email address (the one used in your PAYPAL account) to
position #6) on the list.
*** MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR
PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN GET PAID ***
STEP 4: The Pure Joy of Receiving PAYPAL Money!
You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least
50-200 newsgroups, message boards. I post to 200 for quicker surer
results. There are close to 32,000 news groups, this makes it easy for
you to earn money.
All you need is 200 news groups, but the more you post, the more money
you make - as well as everyone else on the list!
In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as
possible. So they will make you and me rich and of course
themselves!!! You can even start posting the moment your email is
confirmed. Payments will still appear in your PAYPAL account even
while your bank account is being confirmed.
DIRECTIONS: HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply do the following:
STEP 1: Put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your
CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary
memory.
STEP 2: Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will
paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email
to the list.
STEP 3: Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to
STEP 4: Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards,
chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.

EXAMPLE: Go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like?
Millionaire message board? Or? Or? Opportunity message board? Or?
Money making discussions? Or? Business bulletin board? Or? Money
making forum? etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message
boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a
new message.
STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste'
from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header
that everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one! Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!!
That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!
***JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY AND PUT AT THE BOTTOM OF LIST
ABOVE, IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO YOU GET
PAID.***
WHY IT'S EASY TO MAKE £10,000 CASH: OK, lets say I receive only 5
replies (a very low example). So then I Made £5.00 with my email at #6
on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me £1.00 make
the MINIMUM 200 posting, each with my email at #5 and
only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another
£25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my email
at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional £125.00!
Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
email at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
£625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post
a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and they only receive 5
replies that just made me £3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all
deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my email at #1 and if
still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive £15,625.00!
£15,625.00! from an original investment of only £6.00! AMAZING!!
When your email is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another £6.00 to emails on the
list, putting your email at number 6, after sending your £1 payments
and start posting again.
The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE
YOU are now!!
All this takes is £6, which most people waste on nothing really
important anyway.
IT REALLY WORKS!!!
There are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are
joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give
it a try. Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users of the Internet,
every day.
What will happen over the course of 30 days? Well, this money will be
sent to you by a few thousand people just like yourself, who are
willing to invest £6.00 and around 30 minutes of their time to receive
around £10,000 or more in cash. The first payments will arrive within
a few days and then they will continue at the rate of about 100
payments per day for about 30 days (obviously this will depend on how
quickly you act and how quickly people take you up on this offer and
then pass it on). After that time, the volumes of payments begin to
taper off as your email is removed from the No 1 position. That's all
you need to do!
There will be around £10,000 in payments waiting for you in your
PAYPAL account within the next few weeks. £10,000 for just 30 minutes
work! This is real money that you can spend on anything you wish! Just
deposit it to your own bank account or spend it directly from your
PAYPAL account!!! It's just that easy!!!
Send your emails only to people who are likely to want to participate
and move quickly on this.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really
isn't another one of those crazy scams! As long as people follow
through with sending out £6.00, it works!
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. There's
no use trying to cheat for only £6.00 Please. Use only opt-in
resources for this material it will work for you and it works much
faster without soliciting or spamming and has higher responses!!!
N.B. REMEMBER, IT IS 100%%%% LEGAL! AND THE MONEY YOU CAN MAKE IS
REALISTIC. DON'T PASS THIS UP
SOME EMAIL TESTIMONIALS RECEIVED.
"I followed the instructions just 2 weeks and 4 days ago, and although
I haven't made 10 grand yet, I am already up to £6,135. I am
absolutely gob smacked".
Mr. A baker, Leicester.
"Well what can I say? I sent out 40 emails like the plan said then I
just forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn't really think
anything would come of it, but "I checked my PayPal account a week
later and there was over £3000.00 in it!!!"
Robert, New York.
"After 30 days I now have over £11,000 to spend".
L. Wang, Northampton.
"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal
account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to £7,449"
Shirley Wicks, Ontario.
Send this to others, regardless of wherever you go ahead or not, they
may want to make over £10,000 even if you don't! This business
actually works! Even if you think 'nah this sounds like a scam' PASS
IT ON! There are people out there who can see through the 'nah this
sounds like a scam' rubbish and actually see the MAJOR benefits this
system can really make!
Just copy and paste the link into the address bar of your web browser
and away you go.
https://www.paypal.com/

WITH WARM WISHES, GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR LOVED ONE'S.

dwee...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2015, 4:38:24 PM7/25/15
1) AM...@yahoo.com
2) natash...@yahoo.com
3) Rockin...@yahoo.com
4) priscil...@hotmail.com
5) boxm...@hotmail.com
6) deejay...@gmail.com

[...]

stugi...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2015, 6:16:11 PM11/8/15

[...]

1.) Kati...@yahoo.com
2.) jesusf...@yahoo.com
3.) dee...@msn.com
4.) tvande...@aol.com
5.) steventh...@outlook.com

stugi...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2015, 6:19:40 PM11/8/15

bros...@fiu.edu

Mar 29, 2016, 10:14:47 AM3/29/16
1. michaeld...@yahoo.com
2. sbk...@gmail.com
3. mttse...@gmail.com
4. edgar...@gmail.com
5. aisumo...@gmail.com
6. brosa...@hotmail.com

[...]

bros...@fiu.edu

Mar 29, 2016, 10:35:02 AM3/29/16

bros...@fiu.edu

Mar 29, 2016, 10:35:21 AM3/29/16

bros...@fiu.edu

Mar 29, 2016, 10:35:48 AM3/29/16

whit...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2016, 8:47:21 AM9/26/16

whit...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2016, 8:53:50 AM9/26/16
the PayPal website at http://paypal.com/ and SIGN UP.
1. mailto:cybe...@gmail.com
2. mailto:michaeld...@yahoo.com
3. mailto:sbk...@gmail.com
4. mailto:mttse...@gmail.com
5. mailto:edgar...@gmail.com
6. mailto:agk...@outlook.com

[...]

For example, log on to any search engine like http://yahoo.com/ or http://google.com/

sintr...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2017, 2:01:22 PM2/4/17
Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and
then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here's
what you need to do.

REQUIREMENTS

· #1) an email address

· #2) a Premier or Business PayPal account

Now follow the steps: 1-4

STEP #1 - Setting up your FREE PayPal ************* extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PayPal account! Copy and
paste this to the address bar https://www.paypal.com (notice the secure
"https" within the link). Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS
account (and not just a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to
receive credit card payments from other people.

STEP #2 - Sending PayPal money "It is an undeniable law of the universe that
we must first give in order to receive." Now all you have to do is send
$1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the SIX email addresses listed below.
After setting up your free paypal account and confirming or verifying YOUR
ACCOUNT AND putting (SIX Dollars) $6.00 into your PayPal Account. Use the
Account tab on PayPal to send $1.00 to each of the names on the list with a
note "Please add me to your list."

Make sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL
LIST* (this keeps the program 100% legal, so please don't forget!)

(Just in case you still haven't opened your PayPal account yet, use this
link to open one in your name), https://www.paypal.com

#1) step...@gmail.com

#2) king.d...@hotmail.com

#3) mission...@gmail.com

#4) hl.br...@yahoo.com

#5) asi...@gmail.com

#6) sintric@hotmailcom

(Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used to open your PayPal
account. This is the way you will receive payment)

STEP #3 - Adding Your Email Address

After you send your payments, it's your turn to add your email address to
the list!

Take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses
up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, etc) then put YOUR email address (the one
used in your PayPal account) as #6) on the list.

**MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL
ACCOUNT**

STEP #4 - Copy Message to 200 Newgroups, message boards,etc. The Pure Joy of
Receiving PayPal Money!

You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200
newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32 000 groups).

All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is
to let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make you and
me rich! You can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed.
Payments will still appear in your PayPal account even while your bank
account is being confirmed.

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS

Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply hold CTRL key and A to select all, and then copy, either
with CTRL+C or select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
letter into your computer's clipboard.

Step #2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy of
the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list. Or copy
to a Word Document and Place in the email upon completion.

Step #3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites,
discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.

EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com,
excite.com - then search with subjects like millionaire message board? Or
money making message board? Or opportunity message board? or money making
discussions? or business bulletin board? or money making forum? etc. You
will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one
then you will find the option to post a new message.

Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the 'Edit'
menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
message button. You're done with your first one!

Congratulations! THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about
30 seconds for each newsgroup!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

sintr...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2017, 2:01:24 PM2/4/17

sintr...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2017, 2:04:02 PM2/4/17
How can you find ppl already involved in this to get emails?

sintr...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2017, 2:04:03 PM2/4/17

sintr...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2017, 2:04:04 PM2/4/17

mutedpr...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2017, 3:17:59 PM2/19/17
Newest List!

1) chern...@outlook.com
2) ejs...@outlook.com
3) lil-...@hotmail.co.uk
4) min...@hotmail.com
5) funkso...@hotmail.com
6) renaga...@aol.com

THE FAST AND EASY WAY TO MAKE OVER £10,000. 100% LEGAL

Make over £40,000 a month, using PAYPAL and a proven process, with just a
£6.00 investment. It's easy, quick and simple, and can be repeated whenever
you want. How many times do you want to make over £40,000? You choose.

You just need to read this simple and clear report, follow the rules and
move quickly on this one.

A little while ago, I was browsing through newsgroups and message boards,
and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of pounds within weeks with only an initial investment of £6.00!
So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
curious, so I kept reading. After consulting with some friends, they
themselves heard about this but were, like me skeptical about the idea. So I
[...]

After you send your £1.00 payment, to each email on the list above, add your
email address to the above list at position #6)

Take the #1) email off the list that you saw above, move the other addresses
up one - (#6 becomes #5 & #5 becomes #4 and #4 becomes #3 & #3 becomes #2
and #2 becomes #1. etc)

Now YOUR email address (the one used in your PAYPAL account) should be at
#6) on the list.
*** MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL
ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN GET PAID ***

STEP 4: The Pure Joy of Receiving PAYPAL Money!

You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 50-200
newsgroups, message boards. I post to 200 for quicker surer results. There
are close to 32,000 news groups, this makes it easy for you to earn money.

All you need is 200 news groups, but the more you post, the more money you
[...]

£46,625.00! from an original investment of only £6.00! AMAZING!!

[...]

invest £6.00 and around 30 minutes of their time to receive around £30,000
or more in cash. AT LEAST A GUARANTEED £30,000. The first payments will
arrive within a few days and then they will continue at the rate of about
100 payments per day for about 30 days (obviously this will depend on how
quickly you act and how quickly people take you up on this offer and then
pass it on). After that time, the volumes of payments begin to taper off as
your email is removed from the No 1 position. That's all you need to do!

There will be around £40,000 in payments waiting for you in your PAYPAL
account within the next few weeks. £40,000 for just 30 minutes work! This is
[...]

Robert, South London.

"After 30 days I now have over £11,000 to spend".
L. Wang, Northampton.

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal
account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to £7,449"
Shirley Wicks, Essex.

Send this to others, regardless of wherever you go ahead or not, they may
want to make over £10,000 even if you don't! This business actually works!
Even if you think 'nah this sounds like a scam' PASS IT ON! There are people
out there who can see through the 'nah this sounds like a scam' rubbish and
actually see the MAJOR benefits this system can really make!
Just copy and paste the link into the address bar of your web browser and
away you go.
https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=EPD2QXJ3BLX9G

All the best to you as you watch the cash coming in!

rave...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 11:06:42 AM8/21/17