Low cost SharePoint host wanted

Dell

Sep 2, 2002, 9:00:57 AM9/2/02
I am looking for a free or low cost banner free
web host that supports
Frontpage 2002 extensions
Sharepoint
Access database
Active server pages

Thanks in advance

John Smith

Sep 2, 2002, 5:00:21 PM9/2/02
On Mon, 02 Sep 2002 13:00:57 GMT, "Dell" <som...@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I am looking for a free or low cost banner free
>web host that supports
>Frontpage 2002 extensions
>Sharepoint
>Access database
>Active server pages

*sigh*!

--
js
webmaster ads (paid & free) can be found in

Michael Lawford

Sep 9, 2002, 6:22:18 AM9/9/02
Hi there,

We run a hosting service that supports what you want. Cost is about R150
per month (about $12). I will have to check on the Sharepoint, but if you
let me have details i will happily install it if need be.

??

Michael Lawford
Online Marketing
www.bcom.co.za - Marketing your company the Internet way . . .

"Dell" <som...@microsoft.com> wrote in message

@yahoo.com - g e e k - t r a g e d y -

Sep 9, 2002, 9:46:30 AM9/9/02
during the great usenet battle of Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:22:18 +0200, a
nutty netizen they called "Michael Lawford" <mi...@spam.co.za> spewed
forth the following rhetoric:

>Hi there,
>
>We run a hosting service that supports what you want. Cost is about R150
>per month (about $12). I will have to check on the Sharepoint, but if you
>let me have details i will happily install it if need be.
>
>??
>
>Michael Lawford
>Online Marketing

>www.spam.co.za - Marketing your company the Internet way . . .